PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way to change your email address for your account?

NYG4lifeNYK
07-26-2012, 04:38 PM
I just went to change my password and saw the email I registered with was an old one that is discontinued. I'd like to change it to the one I've been using for years now if possible?

Fuhgeddaboutit
07-26-2012, 04:46 PM
Yes pal, go to Settings, and there should be an option that says general settings, or edit options and then it says EDIT E-MAIL AND PASSWORD

At the top of it

NYG4lifeNYK
07-26-2012, 04:58 PM
Mike it says "The email address you entered is already in use. If you have forgotten your password, please click here."

I was able to change my password but it won't let me change my email I don't think?

RoanokeFan
07-26-2012, 05:09 PM
Mike it says "The email address you entered is already in use. If you have forgotten your password, please click here."

I was able to change my password but it won't let me change my email I don't think?

It should under EDIT PROFILE

NYG4lifeNYK
07-26-2012, 05:21 PM
It should under EDIT PROFILE

Says "The email address you entered is already in use. If you have forgotten your password, please click here."

Maybe because I tried to make a new account with that email yesterday? This is all messed up lol.. love the new layout though.

Any way to delete that user account I made?