PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone see video with Herman Edwards?

miked1958
07-26-2012, 06:46 PM
It was pinned inside the ESPN story about how M. bennett is mad and hates the cowboys and whole NFL for that matter. He said anyone thats not a giant he hates. Lol...Anyway in that article there was a video. Had Herm Edwards with Giants Cap on ( at least I think it was him). In a locker room. You see a Patriot Jersey and Cap. The to left you see the gmen cap which he puts on. He goes on to talk about how we are the SB champs when we come into camp and should walk in as such and be prowd. Everyone will be gunning for us. They will look on their schedule for NY and be gunning for us. As he talked you could see in background other Caps of other teams. Jets, eagles maybe. Also while the video played there was cut ins of Cruz, Tuck, Canty. It was a Pro NYG Video.. Not sure why Herm would do it though???

miked1958
07-26-2012, 06:47 PM
Hold on. I am on an iPad and have trouble posts links. Let me see if I can

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=8202214

Link worked!!

G-G-GMen420
07-26-2012, 06:55 PM
I think Espn was doing a series of Herm Edwards training camp speeches ....
I think he did others too...?

Really, really bad stuff........ X eagle no less!

miked1958
07-26-2012, 07:08 PM
I think Espn was doing a series of Herm Edwards training camp speeches ....I think he did others too...?Really, really bad stuff........ X eagle no less!That's what I was thinking, lol. Herm Edwards of all people. I was shaking my head. Figured he was doing it for all the Teams TCs or something like that. But for the guy that picked up "THE FUMBLE" to do a Pro Gmen video just doesn't seem right

Captain Chaos
07-26-2012, 09:14 PM
Hold on. I am on an iPad and have trouble posts links. Let me see if I can

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=8202214

Link worked!!

Your da man!!! Thanks!

miked1958
07-27-2012, 05:52 AM
Your da man!!! Thanks!Did you feel it was odd having Edwards of all people doing this piece for ESPN? For you younger fans It would be like years down the road mike Vick or romo or even Desean doing something similar in 25/30 years...

GameTime
07-27-2012, 09:38 AM
Herm is fair as an analyst. He speaks how he feels.