PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl DVD

ImElectric2
07-27-2012, 02:33 AM
Hey guys. Am i correct with the thought that there are 2 DVDS...one that includes all the playoff games? If so, would someone be so kind as to post a link of the DVD that gives the full games? Thanks in advance!

ImElectric2
07-29-2012, 06:35 PM
I suppose I'll bump...

NyGiantsfan75
07-29-2012, 06:54 PM
Here.

http://www.amazon.com/NFL-New-York-Giants-Road/dp/B007GMKX2A/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1343598442&sr=8-2&keywords=road+to+super+bowl+xlvi

Joe Morrison
07-29-2012, 09:10 PM
Already have it, very dissapointed, seemed like there was no effort at all, just threw it out there, maybe because Steve Sabol wasn't around to oversee.

NickD_25
07-29-2012, 10:57 PM
I never buy anything Giants and that coming from a die hard! They dont pay my bills but I still pull for them but will never buy jerseys, dvds, footballs, ect.. Just think there human just like us they are playing for $$ and were not getting any of it.

SweetZombieJesus
07-29-2012, 11:09 PM
I never buy anything Giants and that coming from a die hard! They dont pay my bills but I still pull for them but will never buy jerseys, dvds, footballs, ect.. Just think there human just like us they are playing for $$ and were not getting any of it.

You are entertained pretty much for free, if you want you can listen to the games on the radio for free and you can watch them on TV with an over the air antenna. (* That might change in the not too distant future).

Personally I'm fan enough that I'd like to grab some mementos of these championship seasons they are few and far between, a best of VHS/DVD/Blu-Ray isn't too much to ask for memories you'll cherish the rest of your life.

And why should you "get any of it"? Can I have some of your salary?

NickD_25
07-29-2012, 11:20 PM
You are entertained pretty much for free, if you want you can listen to the games on the radio for free and you can watch them on TV with an over the air antenna. (* That might change in the not too distant future).

Personally I'm fan enough that I'd like to grab some mementos of these championship seasons they are few and far between, a best of VHS/DVD/Blu-Ray isn't too much to ask for memories you'll cherish the rest of your life.

And why should you "get any of it"? Can I have some of your salary?

every NFL player I know doesnt care about the fans one bit and two of them are starters on our defense. Dont get me wrong they will take a pic, sign a autograph no doubt.. but as far as purchasing jerseys and stuff like that I know to much to spend money on that kind of stuff.

Fuhgeddaboutit
07-29-2012, 11:21 PM
20 bucks isn't that bad. I bought the regular DVD rather than the blu-ray.

I like memorabilia like this; I'll cherish it once it comes in!

miked1958
07-29-2012, 11:37 PM
Here.http://www.amazon.com/NFL-New-York-Giants-Road/dp/B007GMKX2A/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1343598442&sr=8-2&keywords=road+to+super+bowl+xlviDo any of the DVDs offer the Jets and Dallas games as a lead In to the playoffs and SB? I see they off a 2nd DVD NY Giants SB Champions besides the set. What's on it?

Fuhgeddaboutit
07-29-2012, 11:43 PM
Yeah, I kind of want the 2 games before this; they were pretty amazing.

ImElectric2
07-30-2012, 02:39 AM
Awesome! Thank you for the link! I don't understand NOT wanting these games, tbh. I know the memories of me and my father watching are something I will cherish until the day I die. Watching the games will always remind me of this special season and all the times I shared with my family and close friends. It was also the last season I got to watch a game with my grandfather before he passed in mid-December. Granted, not everyone will have nice memories like that to associate this season with, but I would think that there's got to be a lot more reasons to want to re-watch these games that outweigh the need to spite the players or team you support every Sunday.

G-Men4Supes
07-30-2012, 03:00 AM
I just received the Blu-ray set. I had read a review on Amazon from a guy who said his Blu-ray set came with a bonus disc containing the Giants-Cowboys game in week 17. However, my Blu-ray set had only 2 discs, with two playoff games on each disc. The visual clarity is much better than DVD, so it's well worth the extra $ in my eyes.

NyGiantsfan75
07-30-2012, 11:41 PM
Do any of the DVDs offer the Jets and Dallas games as a lead In to the playoffs and SB? I see they off a 2nd DVD NY Giants SB Champions besides the set. What's on it?

As far as I'm aware, the Jets or the Dallas games are not included in any of the Road to Superbowl XLVI discs. The 2nd DVD Ny Giants SB champions is basically a highlight of the 2011 season.