PDA

View Full Version : getying ready to call Craig Carton out on air

shotcalla39
07-27-2012, 09:12 AM
On hold and I'm gonna ask him why he still hasn't quit yet. For those who don't know , midseason, he promised to quit if the Giants won the superbowl because he thought the Giants stunk.. can't wait

nygiants123654
07-27-2012, 09:15 AM
Haha. I just can't listen to anything they say anymore.. its all about Tebow, and constant Giant hate.

shotcalla39
07-27-2012, 09:23 AM
On hold and I'm gonna ask him why he still hasn't quit yet. For those who don't know , midseason, he promised to quit if the Giants won the superbowl because he thought the Giants stunk.. can't wait

Every1 near a radio tune in

shotcalla39
07-27-2012, 10:10 AM
Why doesn't the board put the newest threads on the top of the page... This thread got no views so none of you guys for to hear it

juice33s
07-27-2012, 10:26 AM
Why doesn't the board put the newest threads on the top of the page... This thread got no views so none of you guys for to hear itGo to the bottom of the page and change Display options from "Thread title, Ascending order" to "Last post time, Descending order". It's annoying though because the setting changes back everytime I use the boards....IMO that was a **** up by the board creators and for this reason alone don't make these new boards as user friendly as the old ones

nygpolishpunk
07-27-2012, 10:40 AM
Go to the bottom of the page and change Display options from "Thread title, Ascending order" to "Last post time, Descending order". It's annoying though because the setting changes back everytime I use the boards....IMO that was a **** up by the board creators and for this reason alone don't make these new boards as user friendly as the old ones
Exactly this. Why can't we have this as the default setting? Its something so basic in all web forums...

GMENAGAIN
07-27-2012, 02:09 PM
Well???? Did you call him out or not?

Giantsin04
07-27-2012, 03:39 PM
Why doesn't the board put the newest threads on the top of the page... This thread got no views so none of you guys for to hear it

So fill us in. Did you call?

jomo
07-27-2012, 05:52 PM
So fill us in. Did you call?lol, all fired up at 10am, then leave us hanging all day.

Captain Chaos
07-27-2012, 09:57 PM
lol, all fired up at 10am, then leave us hanging all day.

Really, inquiring people want to know!!!!!!

GMENAGAIN
07-28-2012, 08:04 AM
I'm guessing that he either didn't get on, or Carton destroyed him.

jomo
07-28-2012, 12:20 PM
I'm guessing that he either didn't get on, or Carton destroyed him.Carton is pretty much of a dimwitted, loud mouth bully. (did I leave anything out lol?) He also controls the mute button. He's not going to allow someone with facts get the best of him. He will just shout over you and then cut you off. It is a waste of time trying to first, wait on line, and then try to argue with someone with such limited mental capacity.

GiantVibes
07-28-2012, 12:45 PM
Carton is pretty much of a dimwitted, loud mouth bully. (did I leave anything out lol?) He also controls the mute button. He's not going to allow someone with facts get the best of him. He will just shout over you and then cut you off. It is a waste of time trying to first, wait on line, and then try to argue with someone with such limited mental capacity.

I feel the same way about Skip Bayless and his moronic friends at ESPN. No point arguing with a person who only wants to hear himself talk.

G-G-GMen420
07-28-2012, 12:59 PM
I heard him yesterday morning... He asked carton why he didn't quit and he said some BS along the lines of.. "when i said i would quit right after that I said there's no way i would quit this job"

He claimed no one listened to the full tape from that day and just use the " I'll quit if the giants win the super bowl"

Total cop out. And he defiantly cut the caller off to defend his bs!

jomo
07-28-2012, 12:59 PM
I feel the same way about Skip Bayless and his moronic friends at ESPN. No point arguing with a person who only wants to hear himself talk.Yes, those 2 were born from the same litter.

GameTime
07-28-2012, 01:05 PM
why bother. Carton controls the phone and will only say something stupid. Not even worth it...

derekunion28
07-28-2012, 05:09 PM
at least you tryed

rainierjef
07-29-2012, 03:29 AM
i actually like skip, he does his job well. which is to be controversial; at least he stand by what he says and is not afraid to admit he is wrong which he has done, and even though hes a cowboys fan he has said some good things about the giants every now and then.