PDA

View Full Version : What to expect from Hakeem Nicks?

cruz missle
07-27-2012, 10:48 AM
Should we expect Hakeem Nicks to be same old Hakeem Nicks coming back from injury this season?

Fuhgeddaboutit
07-27-2012, 10:51 AM
Yes, why not? He'll be fine and put up larger numbers than Cruz.

ELIte4MVP
07-27-2012, 01:36 PM
as long as he doesn't come back too soon, and makes it back by week one or two, i expect a very similar performance as last year

gmen0820
07-27-2012, 01:42 PM
Slow start, probably. He'll have to get into football shape, and that only happens by actually playing football.

Captain Chaos
07-27-2012, 10:16 PM
I think it will have to do with what the guys are doing around him. If the running game is working then the play action will certainly help him out, plus what the rest of the receivers are doing. If Benett becomes a factor it will be real interesting....

jerseyrattler
07-28-2012, 05:44 PM
He'll Keep getting Better

derekunion28
07-28-2012, 05:59 PM
i expect him to play the same...

JesseJames
07-28-2012, 06:31 PM
i expect him to play the same...

all I want to see from Nicks is a healthy season

miked1958
07-28-2012, 06:45 PM
all I want to see from Nicks is a healthy seasonHe will be fine. Lucky for us his injury was very early on. Bad part is he won't get the much needed practice time ago when he does get back may take him several weeks to shake off the rust. Good part is that he is not in practice and preseason games so he can't sustain a season ending injury!

Eli TO Shockey
07-28-2012, 06:47 PM
SiriusXM NFL Radio ‏@SiriusXMNFL
Jerry Reese - "Nicks (Hakeem) Should be ready to go for the last 2 pre season games, but we won't push him out there." Reese with Tim & Pat

Maybe a few snaps in the last preseason game? We shall see....either way this is good news

Eli TO Shockey
07-28-2012, 06:50 PM
He will be fine. Lucky for us his injury was very early on. Bad part is he won't get the much needed practice time ago when he does get back may take him several weeks to shake off the rust. Good part is that he is not in practice and preseason games so he can't sustain a season ending injury!

with this logic, he has just as much of a chance of getting a season ending injury early in the season as well...

Injuries happen...all that nicks can do at this point is be in the best shape possible when his time comes.

RoanokeFan
07-28-2012, 09:32 PM
When I hear the names Nicks or Cruz, I tend to think of them as one, a tandem. I hope they both get signed to long term extensions. Tese two guys complement each other and Eli. If our running attack picks up its game, look out.

JPP
07-28-2012, 10:29 PM
He will be fine. Lucky for us his injury was very early on. Bad part is he won't get the much needed practice time ago when he does get back may take him several weeks to shake off the rust. Good part is that he is not in practice and preseason games so he can't sustain a season ending injury!

Burress used to miss a lot of practice, bad comparison I know, some guys are just gamers though.