PDA

View Full Version : This is just the beginning...

RoanokeFan
12-12-2011, 01:10 AM
...of a revitalized running game. Oline deserves a lot of credit.

buddy33
12-12-2011, 01:12 AM
Where they that much better tonight or was it because Jacobs just dislikes Dallas so much it brought the best out of him?

jak12
12-12-2011, 01:13 AM
This team wins 2 games at most this year without Eli at QB. He has been by far the best player on this team.

jomo
12-12-2011, 01:14 AM
They sure do RF. did you see that block by Petrus on the 2 point conversion? Give props to the Hynocerous as well. Go Giants!!

RoanokeFan
12-12-2011, 01:15 AM
Where they that much better tonight or was it because Jacobs just dislikes Dallas so much it brought the best out of him?

Perhaps both, Eli was not sacked ONCE. Give them their due, no one will make fun

buddy33
12-12-2011, 01:16 AM

Perhaps both, Eli was not sacked ONCE.* Give them their due, no one will make fun

Um...What?

RoanokeFan
12-12-2011, 01:17 AM
They sure do RF. did you see that block by Petrus on the 2 point conversion? Give props to the Hynocerous as well. Go Giants!!

It's just coming together a lot later than we'd have hoped on offense. Not perfect, but improving. JPP should get the YEAR's game ball

bELIeve_in_Giants
12-12-2011, 01:17 AM
I hope that they stick with this set up. Last year the o-line was doing better and then they inserted the hurt players back in and we suffered for it.

egyptian420
12-12-2011, 01:18 AM
this D can learn a bunch of lessons from JPP, probably more qualified at being DC than our DC

RoanokeFan

Perhaps both, Eli was not sacked ONCE. Give them their due, no one will make fun

Um...What?

Can't you just say "good job" or "great finish"and leave it there until your next immediate post in which you rag on them?

Redeyejedi
Petrus is very nimble. He was a FB when he got to Arkansas

BigBlue wins
Maybe this team now realizes their result will come from what's within

BigBlue1971
12-12-2011, 01:19 AM
</P>

</P>

yea i think its just the beginning of awesome running game down the stretch.</P>

we need that!</P>

RoanokeFan
12-12-2011, 01:20 AM
I hope that they stick with this set up. Last year the o-line was doing better and then they inserted the hurt players back in and we suffered for it.

I think you might see Baas on IR soon. I was thinking if Boothe got hurt we'd have no one but didn't Snee or Diehl fill in last season?

egyptian420
Ugly Ugly win...I can side with the haters on the simple fact that our D totally blew and we got lucky as hell to be in position to win that game....but we Gotta give credit to this O and JPP

RoanokeFan

He was impressive

RoanokeFan
12-12-2011, 01:21 AM

He was impressive

buddy33
12-12-2011, 01:25 AM

Perhaps both, Eli was not sacked ONCE.* Give them their due, no one will make fun

Um...What?

Can't you just say "good job"* or "great finish"and leave it there until your next immediate post in which you rag on them?*

Don't be so sensitive. No one was ragging on the OL.

NYGRealityCheck
12-12-2011, 01:26 AM

Then we need him to dislike the Redskins and the Jets real soon...

perez201
12-12-2011, 01:27 AM
...of a revitalized running game.* Oline deserves a lot of credit.

i hope petrus and boothe start for the rest of the year

buddy33
12-12-2011, 01:27 AM

As we also need the defense to start disliking teams.

RoanokeFan
12-12-2011, 01:31 AM

i hope petrus and boothe start for the rest of the year

I suspect that will happen

RoanokeFan
12-12-2011, 10:52 AM

We fans are going to have to get over the defensive deficits that have been created by injuries and realize the offense is going to have to carry us wherever we go. If it were not for JPP, we wouldn't have a DE worth writing about. It's just the way it is.

BlueReign
12-12-2011, 10:56 AM

We fans are going to have to get over the defensive deficits that have been created by injuries and realize the offense is going to have to carry us wherever we go. If it were not for JPP, we wouldn't have a DE worth writing about. It's just the way it is.

Next week's game is going to be another dogfight. I don't think the Jets will be pushovers, but I do think that we beat them handily and I really believe that Cowboys will lose at least one more game before we meet them again without DeMarco Murray.

GameTime
12-12-2011, 11:12 AM
Where they that much better tonight or was it because Jacobs just dislikes Dallas so much it brought the best out of him? Then we need him to dislike the Redskins and the Jets real soon... As we also need the defense to start disliking teams.

Next week's game is going to be another dogfight. I don't think the Jets will be pushovers, but I do think that we beat them handily and I really believe that Cowboys will lose at least one more game before we meet them again without DeMarco Murray.
</P>

every game is and will be a dogfight. The Giants D will make sure of that. The D doesnt have to get really good in the next three weeks but they have to get to a point where they are at least average. </P>

Jacobs now has two good games with this oline. Keep it and go from there. </P>