PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Britt

Breezely
07-28-2012, 10:36 AM
Anyone else would like to lobby for Kenny Britt??? There was a lot of people on the boards that were crazy for Kenny Britt. Even though, the environment you are in can influence your behavior, I am glad the Giants did not draft him. You never know; he could have been on the Giants roster and been the perfect citizen but you will never know.

Captain Chaos
07-28-2012, 10:46 AM
I liked his size but absolutely happy with Nicks, I think the front office did a good job of getting the right person for our offense.

GiantVibes
07-28-2012, 11:04 AM
Nice thought but never going to happen. Not with our current cap situation.

BlueMetal 40
07-28-2012, 11:05 AM
he could have been on the Giants roster and been the perfect citizen but you will never know.
I'm just glad we didn't end up having to find out if Britt could have been a good citizen here.

Breezely
07-28-2012, 12:27 PM
GiantVibes? why didn't you keep your original user name??? I like the name but I am just curious because of the lost of 2750 posts. You know posts = privileged around here.

sharick88
07-28-2012, 12:31 PM
Anyone else would like to lobby for Kenny Britt??? There was a lot of people on the boards that were crazy for Kenny Britt. Even though, the environment you are in can influence your behavior, I am glad the Giants did not draft him. You never know; he could have been on the Giants roster and been the perfect citizen but you will never know.

8 off the field incidents since he got drafted. I am going have to go with a big N O on this one. Meanwhile, Hakeem Nicks has had ZERO. We drafted the right guy.

gmen0820
07-28-2012, 01:11 PM
8 arrests, and 3 knee surgeries in the past 1-2 years. The kid has the potential to be a 1500 yard receiver, but he is his own worst enemy. Unfortunately, now he is also injury proned.

jomo
07-28-2012, 01:14 PM
8 arrests, and 3 knee surgeries in the past 1-2 years. The kid has the potential to be a 1500 yard receiver, but he is his own worst enemy. Unfortunately, now he is also injury proned.Thank you JR for keeping us clear of that train wreck.

BigBlue1971
07-28-2012, 01:32 PM
8 off the field incidents since he got drafted. I am going have to go with a big N O on this one. Meanwhile, Hakeem Nicks has had ZERO. We drafted the right guy.

agree. initially i wanted Britt ahead of Nicks but happy Nicks was the choice thanks to the G-Men doing their homework!

GiantVibes
07-28-2012, 01:41 PM
GiantVibes? why didn't you keep your original user name??? I like the name but I am just curious because of the lost of 2750 posts. You know posts = privileged around here.

I didn't really like my old name, this one fits my personality better (hippie at heart). I don't really care about post count, and I never got any 'privileges' from having 2k anyway :p

gmen0820
07-28-2012, 01:41 PM
Thank you JR for keeping us clear of that train wreck.Yes, definitely. I wonder how he would be here though, we have better organizational behavior, but he'd also be surrounded by his hometown entourage. Plus, different team, different circumstances, so maybe he wouldn't have the knee injuries. Either way, the way Nicks has just taken the league by storm, it's not even worth the mind task -- we made the right decision.

It's a shame about Britt though, he could have been/be an elite receiver, but he lacks the object in between his ears.

tonyt830
07-28-2012, 01:56 PM
Yes definitely. I wonder how he would be here though, we have better organizational behavior, but he'd also be surrounded by his hometown entourage. Plus, different team, different circumstances, so maybe he wouldn't have the knee injuries. Either way, the way Nicks has just taken the league by storm, it's not even worth the mind task -- we made the right decision.

It's a shame about Britt though, he could have been/be an elite receiver, but he lacks the object in between his ears.exactly, he has the physical tools, but lacks the maturity and attitude to realize that the NFL is a privilege and not a right.

Who knows with injuries though, but glad we took Nicks over Britt, just because Nicks has not had the run ins with the law!

gmen0820
07-28-2012, 02:06 PM
Nicks has not had the run ins with the law!Not to mention Nicks has already become an elite WR, and will probably be better than Britt will ever become (maybe even if he straightens out, and maximizes his potential).

NickD_25
07-28-2012, 05:01 PM
I would love to have Britt is the Titans let him go. Nothing wrong with taking a chance of a one of a kid talent.

jerseyrattler
07-28-2012, 05:03 PM
Thank you JR for keeping us clear of that train wreck.

lol .... so true

derekunion28
07-28-2012, 06:03 PM
britt is the charlie sheen of football beyond train wreck