PDA

View Full Version : Twitter Updates - Training Camp!

Eli TO Shockey
07-30-2012, 03:08 PM
Patricia Traina ‏@Patricia_Traina
Prince Amukamara is also having a good practice today.

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
Jason Pierre-Paul, while he was being blocked by Will Beatty, jumped up and blocked an Eli Manning pass as if he were Patrick Ewing.

Bob Glauber ‏@BobGlauber
JPP double teamed by Beatty, Bennett, and JPP knocks down Eli pass.

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
S Will Hill all over the field today. His athletic ability is on display. #nyg

lets keep this train goin!!

Fuhgeddaboutit
07-30-2012, 03:11 PM
Should be a stickied thread for all twitter updates.

Any way you can actually put the quotes/tweets into quotations by using the function near the video/image buttons?

Makes it easier to read

Buddy333
07-30-2012, 03:11 PM
Will Hill is a very talented athlete. He could be a huge signing. I never doubted Prince. JPP is just a great player and he still has a lot o learn.

Giantsin04
07-30-2012, 03:22 PM
I hate Twitter but love threads like this. I know that makes no sense.

Hopefully people continue to contribute twats to this thread

ELIte4MVP
07-30-2012, 03:25 PM
Coverage by DBs has been excellent this practice. Giants QBs keep having to pull ball down or tuck it and run. #NYG

Ohm Youngmisuk ‏@NotoriousOHM
Dan DePalma has had some nice catches but defense has had its share of coverage wins today.

TE Adrien Robinson has had one catch poked out of his hands by a defender and he dropped another.

Fuhgeddaboutit
07-30-2012, 03:27 PM
Any news on the running game? I haven't really seen any updates on Wilson/Bradshaw

ELIte4MVP
07-30-2012, 03:29 PM
all i saw was that wilson was stuffed at the line once. apparently they are only wearing shoulder pads, so its not as full contact as we expected

Eli TO Shockey
07-30-2012, 03:36 PM
Eli Manning looking deep over the middle for Victor Cruz ... Picked off by CB Dante Hughes instead. #NYG

Eli TO Shockey
07-30-2012, 03:36 PM
Eli Manning looking deep over the middle for Victor Cruz ... Picked off by CB Dante Hughes instead. #NYG

who's dante hughes? lol

Eli TO Shockey
07-30-2012, 03:37 PM
Prince having a good practice, broke up a deep pass for Hixon. Prior to that, JPP batted down an Eli pass that created a huge thud

Prince Ballin!

Eli TO Shockey
07-30-2012, 03:43 PM

Coughlin says CB Terrell Thomas is in NY getting tests on his knee, which was swollen. #nyg

Eli TO Shockey
07-30-2012, 03:44 PM

Coughlin says Thomas came in this morning with a swollen knee. He went to get examined at HSS hospital in NY

Eli TO Shockey
07-30-2012, 03:45 PM

CB Jayron Hosley has a cut on his leg that required stitches. Coughlin didn't indicate any issues other than that. #nyg

Fuhgeddaboutit
07-30-2012, 03:46 PM
Well hopefully it isn't too bad. It's always our CBs seriously.

Eli TO Shockey
07-30-2012, 03:47 PM

Boley is also getting tests on his hammy at the Hospital for Special Surgery.

1m Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo

Lateral ankle sprain for DE Justin Trattou. Also, LB Michael Boley having tests on his hamstring. #nyg

GMENAGAIN
07-30-2012, 03:47 PM
Whew . . . . .

Eli TO Shockey
07-30-2012, 03:54 PM
Tom Rock ‏@TomRock_Newsday

Boley had mri on hammy too to assess severity of damage.

Coughlin says Hosley suffered laceration to knee, required stitches.

Thomas sent to NY for mri after knee swelled this morning. Test results pending.

Lateral ankle sprain for Trattou, who avoids the dreaded high ankle sprain.

DE Justin Trattou (ankle) was feeling better today, Coughlin said.

Eli TO Shockey
07-30-2012, 04:48 PM
Ralph Vacchiano

Tom Coughlin said Terrell Thomas "walked up to me after practice (on Sunday). He thought he felt good. He didnít really seem to have any issues. And then this morning when he came back in he was swollen, so they sent him to HSS. I didnít see him this morning but I saw him yesterday afternoon and he walked up to me and said ĎI slipped.í ... Coughlin, when told he looked worried said "I don't like that (his knee) was swollen," but he also reminded everyone that "I'm not a doctor." ... We're all still waiting for the official doctor's report. #NYG

miked1958
07-30-2012, 05:30 PM
Not good news for T2 and Boley

nycsportzfan
07-30-2012, 05:58 PM
Not good news for T2 and Boley The one thing we gotta remember is this happens to every team for the most part, albeit last yr's CB's injuries were abit excessive..lol I love TT, and hope hes OK.. Hes are best playmaker in my opinion, as far as CB's, and i really wanted to see what Forced Fumble artist Tuck and Sack artist JPP and Turnover creating TT could do on the field at the same time this yr..
But guys have to step up, and Reese does a great job of getting quality players as UDF's and lesser free agent signings, like Justin Tryon last yr, and i think Antwaun Molden this yr..

Does anyone have a idea how Jullian Talley is doing? I liked him as a UDF sleeper, but haven't heard much?

TheShouldersOf
07-30-2012, 06:19 PM
i rarely hear anything about David Wilson or Rueben Randle, besides 'they had a good practice', why the lack of reporting thus far?

Captain Chaos
07-30-2012, 06:42 PM
Will Hill is a very talented athlete. He could be a huge signing. I never doubted Prince. JPP is just a great player and he still has a lot o learn.

I love it; another Jersey Boy!!!!! They get a couple more their going to have to make a movie!!!!!

ELIte4MVP
07-30-2012, 10:21 PM
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Terrell Thomas not alone. Former Giant and current Redskins LB Jonathan Goff tore his ACL

thats a shame

miked1958
07-30-2012, 10:43 PM
Must be something in the water up in Albany. Maybe they need to go to another location next yr

fansince69
07-31-2012, 09:48 AM
Must be something in the water up in Albany. Maybe they need to go to another location next yr

they didn't practice in Albany last year and there were just as many injuries...next suggestion?

GMENAGAIN
08-01-2012, 02:32 PM
Any updates today? At work and Twitter is blocked . . . .

ELIte4MVP
08-01-2012, 02:34 PM
Any updates today? At work and Twitter is blocked . . . .

hosley and rivers are practicing. prince is playing with first team. kiwi had a pick six. its raining and they're either heading inside to practice or its canceled, i have seen contradicting tweets from different guys about this.

and you should probably go on strike. if my work blocked twitter, idk what i would do

ELIte4MVP
08-01-2012, 02:38 PM
moved practice indoors

GMENAGAIN
08-01-2012, 02:46 PM
moved practice indoors
Do the media get to watch the indoor practices?

ELIte4MVP
08-01-2012, 02:47 PM
Do the media get to watch the indoor practices?

they were planning on doing a walkthrough, but apparently they are just waiting the storm out and are gonna go practice outdoors again

GMENAGAIN
08-01-2012, 03:03 PM
they were planning on doing a walkthrough, but apparently they are just waiting the storm out and are gonna go practice outdoors again
Terrific . . . go back outside and practice on the wet grass . . . . .

Thanks for the updates!

Kase-1
08-01-2012, 03:24 PM
they didn't practice in Albany last year and there were just as many injuries...next suggestion?Drink more milk??

ELIte4MVP
08-01-2012, 03:34 PM
didnt go back outside. finishing practice as a walkthrough on the basketball court inside

titwio
08-02-2012, 12:19 AM
http://instagr.am/p/NwbRcCDX8x/media/?size=l
David Wilson and LT....*Don't mind me I just wanted to post this somewhere*.

dave56dj
08-02-2012, 01:01 AM
While I absolutely love the greatest LB of all time - #56, I'd be ok if Wilson never saw him again.