PDA

View Full Version : Said it last year, will say it again

gmen0820
07-30-2012, 07:48 PM
Perry Fewell is a secondary GENIUS. Give him time to work on the young guns, and our backend of the defense will be ready. Hosley, Coe, Tryon, Muka, Webster, KP, Rolle, Sash...with Fewell coaching them, we have the potential and raw talent to be the nastiest nickel D in the league.

Trust me, I'm not a homer, and was expecting T2 to add a nice element to our D, but this isn't as bad as it is upsetting.

NYG4lifeNYK
07-30-2012, 07:51 PM
Agreed and well said..... disappointing to say the least :(

gmen0820
07-30-2012, 07:56 PM
Agreed and well said..... disappointing to say the least :(Really devastating. Had a weird feeling and signed on the board, and saw your thread about Rolle, and I'm like "wtf?"...and then I see T2 3rd ACL. Devastating to say the least.

TheEnigma
07-30-2012, 07:58 PM
There's just too much natural talent from this secondary depth to stop me from believing that one of these kids will step up.

moo
07-30-2012, 08:12 PM
I just feel bad for the guy. Such unreal luck he's had, it must be so frustrating.

Captain Chaos
07-30-2012, 09:16 PM
Perry Fewell is a secondary GENIUS. Give him time to work on the young guns, and our backend of the defense will be ready. Hosley, Coe, Tryon, Muka, Webster, KP, Rolle, Sash...with Fewell coaching them, we have the potential and raw talent to be the nastiest nickel D in the league.

Trust me, I'm not a homer, and was expecting T2 to add a nice element to our D, but this isn't as bad as it is upsetting.

I hope your right, we just need someone that can play the nickle right now.

giantsfan420
07-30-2012, 09:18 PM
well said. i agree. i think we'll be alright. prince on the outside was the plan anyways when we drafted him. i believe we have a nickel on the team. coe, tryon, hosley, spoon, molden, bing...someone will step up...

joemorrisforprez
07-30-2012, 10:03 PM

We didn't need T2 last season to win the SB. But, we don't have Ross anymore.

Someone needs to step up for Ross.....I honestly didn't think T2 was going to be near form anyway.

I honestly don't know what the heck is going on with the Giants training staff/program. Every year, it's the same brutal rash of ACLs in the preseason. If this is all just bad luck, it's got to be a Guiness World Record.

miked1958
07-30-2012, 10:49 PM
Really devastating. Had a weird feeling and signed on the board, and saw your thread about Rolle, and I'm like "wtf?"...and then I see T2 3rd ACL. Devastating to say the least.Me to. Had same feeling when I saw the other threads

miked1958
07-30-2012, 10:52 PM
We didn't need T2 last season to win the SB. But, we don't have Ross anymore.Someone needs to step up for Ross.....I honestly didn't think T2 was going to be near form anyway.I honestly don't know what the heck is going on with the Giants training staff/program. Every year, it's the same brutal rash of ACLs in the preseason. If this is all just bad luck, it's got to be a Guiness World Record.Scary part is we are still really early in camp yet

BurnerNYG
07-31-2012, 04:19 AM
I had a bad feeling from the jump when they chose to keep T2 and let Ross walk. Now they're gonna end up cutting ties anyway. I guess that's now money to get Cruz signed but besides that I agree wit ya lil buddy... I think we have more than enough firepower in our secondary and for Insurance, our D-line should hopefully be able to cover up our weaknesses until they are ready.

BurnerNYG
07-31-2012, 04:22 AM
Yo quick reply is horrible on my phone. Dang on screen won't stay still.

giantyankee1976
07-31-2012, 07:41 AM

good post. Keeping an optimistic approach never hurts.

In some ways, I grow fearful when injuries occur on the D Line and now, with so many choices, the Backers.

I agree. PF will do whatever he needs to with respect to the 2ndary.