PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help me with this?

jomo
07-30-2012, 08:51 PM
It would help us wrap some perspective around our usual wave of pre-season injuries.
Are there statistics out there that will help us know whether 3 or 4 acl's in the pre-season are the norm or just the Giants norm?
If we knew that it happens pretty much everywhere, it would be less disconcerting.
Any of you stat freaks out there who can help shed some light on this?
Next up, Go Blue!!

NYG4lifeNYK
07-30-2012, 08:54 PM
3 or 4? Try like 5 or 6........ :(

these smilies are awful lol

jomo
07-30-2012, 08:58 PM
3 or 4? Try like 5 or 6........ :(

these smilies are awful lolI can't suppress the optomist in me lol. Someone must have these stats, even if it is season ending injuries for the entire season, it would help us all gain some perspective............or totally depress us. Go Blue!

............and on a lesser note, the smiles are terrible. I can't even make out some of them, plus there are so few options.

Captain Chaos
07-30-2012, 09:06 PM
Jomo, you mentioned last night that this was the thing that you feared the most and brought you the most angst about training camp. It's certainly is concerning, lets hope it stops here.

Drez
07-30-2012, 09:06 PM
Well, so far we only have 1... And that is Witherspoon. We don't know the severity of T2s yet.

However, as fans we always feel our own injuries more intensely than we do those of other teams.