PDA

View Full Version : Doctors at Hospital for special surgery

bigblue999
07-31-2012, 10:46 AM
There is a major problem that needs to be investigated. This hospital treats the majority of the Giants surgeries and we see repeated players going down
with torn ACLs AGAIN. Goff went out again at redskins camp last week. I know someone that works as there and is part of the surgery team and has
mentioned that many of the doctors come into work after drinking.

I am not one for malpractice, but there needs to be a serious investigation into the practice at this hospital, especially doctors drinking before procedures!!!

Fuhgeddaboutit
07-31-2012, 10:51 AM
I fail to believe it. Doctors are too perfect :rolleyes:

Easy E.
07-31-2012, 10:55 AM
There is a major problem that needs to be investigated. This hospital treats the majority of the Giants surgeries and we see repeated players going down
with torn ACLs AGAIN. Goff went out again at redskins camp last week. I know someone that works as there and is part of the surgery team and has

I am not one for malpractice, but there needs to be a serious investigation into the practice at this hospital, especially doctors drinking before procedures!!!

I don't think you can blame the doctors. A repaired knee is always going to be suspect to re-injury as it will never be as strong as the original.

poppa smurph
07-31-2012, 10:55 AM
2 questions...
would your friend be willing to testify to that fact?
and
is there any legal precedent of fans suing hospitals of their fav team?
kidding of course..

Redeyejedi
07-31-2012, 10:56 AM
Do U even know if the same doctor did the Surgeries ?

bigblue999
07-31-2012, 11:05 AM
Yeah, except it doesn't tear again after a minor slip on grass ....this is clear incompetence by the medical staff...if you only knew the lifestyle of these docs...they are overpaid and party hard.

Fuhgeddaboutit
07-31-2012, 11:07 AM
We need a conspiracy thread in this Forum. 100% need one.

bigblue999
07-31-2012, 11:13 AM
We need a conspiracy thread in this Forum. 100% need one.

You must be part of the medical community!

Fuhgeddaboutit
07-31-2012, 11:32 AM
You must be part of the medical community!

I am. I strongly suggest using WebMd

GameTime
07-31-2012, 11:46 AM
Yeah, except it doesn't tear again after a minor slip on grass ....this is clear incompetence by the medical staff...if you only knew the lifestyle of these docs...they are overpaid and party hard.
are you a doctor???

thats like blaming the trainers for twisted ankles and broken bones..

please,.......

GameTime
07-31-2012, 11:48 AM

Show me proof because I have a friend who works there and says your friend is full of ****...

bigblue999
07-31-2012, 11:53 AM
are you a doctor???

thats like blaming the trainers for twisted ankles and broken bones..

please,.......

Except your logic is utterly flawed...obvious the trainers have nothing to do with someone twisting their ankle but these doctors have done a horrific job at repairing the knee....at the very least a most serious investigation needs to brought into the practice at this hospital...an audit of the knee and procedure needs to be re-examined but other qualified surgeons outside this hospital. The work these doctors are doing is utterly unacceptable!!!!!!!

bigblue999
07-31-2012, 12:01 PM
Show me proof because I have a friend who works there and says your friend is full of ****...

Obviously I'm not going to jeopardize my friend's career there...if what you are saying is true there still should be a thorough audit and re-examination of their procedures by an outside entity and we'll see who is true....it's a shame these guys are not subject to the same liability as other doctors.

GMENAGAIN
07-31-2012, 12:15 PM

Eh, ok.

Maybe we need to start an investigation here about drinking before posting.

RoanokeFan
07-31-2012, 12:23 PM

I'm not sure that's an accurate statement. Most, if not all, of our players are taken to the Hospital for Special Surgery at the time of and/or immediately after an injury when further exams are indicated. But they have their surgery wherever they want. Osi has some ankle surgery in Atlanta, as an example. This is a violent sport and the players work hard at perfecting their skills. Lifting weights, bulking up, etc. Given what they are asking of teir bodies, these types of injuries, while devastating, are hardly unforeseen.

RoanokeFan
07-31-2012, 12:23 PM
Eh, ok.

Maybe we need to start an investigation here about drinking before posting.

When would I post then? :rolleyes: