PDA

View Full Version : Losing t2 is upsetting but not the end of the world.

ALLnygIN
07-31-2012, 05:16 PM
T2s injury is terribly unfortunate. It might be pretty safe to say it's the end of his welcome here as a Giant. Very unfortunate, and if this is the case I really wish the best for him in whatever future endeavors he may pursue. T2 had amazing "potential" he could make big hits, he could make big plays, but also, lets be real he was not a shutdown force, he was not consistent, and he gave a lot of big plays up and missed coverages. I was looking forward to seeing him improve on some of these issues and become a great corner back for us in the next couple of seasons, because if he worked hard at it, which I think he would've he would be an all around outstanding cornerback.

I understand everyone being upset, "oh, man another injury, what the hell...." and all of that stuff, we go through this every year it sucks beyond belief. Let's not get all grim and stuff. Look, we got Prince who I believe will finally step up and play ball. Considering all he went through last season, what can you expect from an injured rookie, who missed out on almost everything playing the cornerback position. He did well considering. Worst case scenario I guarantee he'll be a better player than ross, but I don't think we'll even have to worry about that. Also, Jayron Hosley? I mean watching highlights of the kid in college has gotta make you excited to see what he can do. There's very good things being said about Coe also, lets not get carried away with the doom and gloom crap over T2 we will be just fine it's not the end of the world. Although it majorly sucks.

Captain Chaos
07-31-2012, 06:09 PM
Prince will be a huge this year....

ELIte4MVP
07-31-2012, 06:37 PM
i'm extremely excited for coe, prince, hosley, tryon, johnson, molden etc etc.

even molden is a pretty good corner, could probably be a solid dime back. people will rip on him cause nicks was burning him in the superbowl, but he was lined up against nicks. if he had to cover ramses barden or hixon, or other teams # 4 guys, i think he'd be fine

dan1552
07-31-2012, 07:19 PM
Looking forward to prince.

joemorrisforprez
07-31-2012, 07:21 PM
Chase Blackburn shuts down 75% of the field.

So really, we just need the other 10 guys to take care of the remaining 25%, and they'll be okay.

titwio
07-31-2012, 08:52 PM
What's the update on Hosley...How much time is he supposed to miss?

ELIte4MVP
07-31-2012, 08:56 PM
What's the update on Hosley...How much time is he supposed to miss?

it was just a laceration, i cant imagine him missing anything significant. i haven't heard anything though. honestly i would think worst case he would miss a few practices until the stitches settle?

true2thenyg
07-31-2012, 08:59 PM
has anyone bounced back after 3 acl tears on the same knee?

nycisgreat
07-31-2012, 09:44 PM
Sad, sad story. This reminds me of Chris Jenkins. The guy could play, but was just hurt all the time. I think it is safe to say that he is going to retire. A reoccurring injury to the same knee. It is crazy. I wish him the best of luck.

sc_markt
07-31-2012, 10:33 PM
T2s injury is terribly unfortunate. It might be pretty safe to say it's the end of his welcome here as a Giant. Very unfortunate, and if this is the case I really wish the best for him in whatever future endeavors he may pursue. T2 had amazing "potential" he could make big hits, he could make big plays, but also, lets be real he was not a shutdown force, he was not consistent, and he gave a lot of big plays up and missed coverages. I was looking forward to seeing him improve on some of these issues and become a great corner back for us in the next couple of seasons, because if he worked hard at it, which I think he would've he would be an all around outstanding cornerback.

I understand everyone being upset, "oh, man another injury, what the hell...." and all of that stuff, we go through this every year it sucks beyond belief. Let's not get all grim and stuff. Look, we got Prince who I believe will finally step up and play ball. Considering all he went through last season, what can you expect from an injured rookie, who missed out on almost everything playing the cornerback position. He did well considering. Worst case scenario I guarantee he'll be a better player than ross, but I don't think we'll even have to worry about that. Also, Jayron Hosley? I mean watching highlights of the kid in college has gotta make you excited to see what he can do. There's very good things being said about Coe also, lets not get carried away with the doom and gloom crap over T2 we will be just fine it's not the end of the world. Although it majorly sucks.

The injuries are starting already?... Unbelievable - (actually, it would be unbelievable if we made it to the start of the regular season without any injuries)

There has GOT to be some kind of injury jinx/hex placed on the Giants, probably put there by some Eagle nut-fan...

Yankees807
07-31-2012, 10:44 PM
I mean every team will be hit with their share of injuries.It just always seems to happen in bunches for the Giants and at ONE position. One year half the secondary goes down,then the linebackers,then the wide receivers etc. T2 done for the year and Sash first 4 games!! 2 down with only one practice in the books! I'd get Grant back at the vet min! Why not!

EliManningHBGPA
08-01-2012, 12:07 AM
I hate to sound heartless but we didn't need him last year and we dont need him this year. Next man up......

ALLnygIN
08-01-2012, 12:43 AM
I mean every team will be hit with their share of injuries.It just always seems to happen in bunches for the Giants and at ONE position. One year half the secondary goes down,then the linebackers,then the wide receivers etc. T2 done for the year and Sash first 4 games!! 2 down with only one practice in the books! I'd get Grant back at the vet min! Why not!

Yeah, I know what you mean. The thing about bringing Grant back, will most likely mean they will put Rolle in the slot again. Rolle has progressed as a player in that position, but I mean Rolle has the ability to be pretty incredible at his standard position, and that is where I would like to see him play for once this season.

ELIte4MVP
08-01-2012, 12:46 AM
Yeah, I know what you mean. The thing about bringing Grant back, will most likely mean they will put Rolle in the slot again. Rolle has progressed as a player in that position, but I mean Rolle has the ability to be pretty incredible at his standard position, and that is where I would like to see him play for once this season.

i believe we have enough corners as of now *knocks wood* that we can keep rolle at safety. he will really open some eyes playing his natural position lol

Joe Morrison
08-01-2012, 07:52 PM
Made it through last year without him, would have been great to have him back, time to have the Prince step in.

DragonSoul
08-01-2012, 08:28 PM
T2 was good/solid, but not as great as many tried to make him be. Webster was/is the better player and Prince now has a chance! Wish T2 well, but not a death blow by any means