PDA

View Full Version : where to buy nike limited jersey

nygmen90
08-01-2012, 09:26 PM
So I would like to buy a Nike limited Corey Webster jersey. If anyone doesn't think I should get limited but something else feel free to post that. I'm not sure where to get it though, any suggestions?

davepc
08-02-2012, 12:46 AM
The best place for a Webster would be the NFL or Giants online shops. Most retail locations only have limited selection of Tuck, Eli, Cruz, Nicks, and JPP.

I've read, but not seen for myself, that the Elite level Nike's are not very good for casual wear, as they're cut in the shoulders to wear with pads and the material around the midsection is not very flattering if you have a gut.

The lower tier replica line is supposedly much more traditional in cut in the shoulders and chest and better suited for day to day wear.

nygmen90
08-02-2012, 01:24 AM
I am a little overweight lol, so I should go with limited or game? b/c elite is the highest, limited is in the middle and game is the lowest "tier" i guess you could say

wuzpapn
08-02-2012, 11:53 AM
I'm a huge fan of the stitched names/numbers as well, but this year with Nike making the jerseys the cheaper replica jerseys aren't as cheap looking as they were with Reebok. The "iron on" names and numbers no longer have the holes through the mesh and are a rubber material. I would say go with the Replica Nike jerseys (giants.com or nflshop.com) for the $90 rather than wasting $300.

moo
08-02-2012, 06:52 PM
I've also been looking for the Limited jerseys. In fitting with their name it seems no-one actually stocks them.

rainierjef
08-02-2012, 08:19 PM
NFL.COM SHOP you can custom any player you want. whatever your size was in reebok go down by six. i.e i was a 46 in reebok bought a 44 limited nike its custom fit but long my next one is going to be a away eli size 40 thats what will fit and not feel like a semi dress.

limited are not stocked anywhere you have to wait till probably start or mid season for those. only Elite or game

BurnerNYG
08-03-2012, 02:59 AM
I'm a huge fan of the stitched names/numbers as well, but this year with Nike making the jerseys the cheaper replica jerseys aren't as cheap looking as they were with Reebok. The "iron on" names and numbers no longer have the holes through the mesh and are a rubber material. I would say go with the Replica Nike jerseys (giants.com or nflshop.com) for the $90 rather than wasting $300.Although I prefer the authentic jerseys I agree with you here...those replicas aren't bad at all. I might go out and buy one and a fitted sIdelIne cap this weekend. I'll get an authentic later...I got a lot of things to take care of but I gotta be ready for the season.

Maryland Giant
10-15-2012, 08:47 AM
That's about all I have. If you're in the market for a replicas, there are some places to get a quality one for cheap if you google them. i usually bought from online . you can check this out http://www.weiketrade.hk