PDA

View Full Version : Coughlin finally gets a break

JMFP2
12-12-2011, 12:32 AM
Best time out of his career.</P>

PlaxFanStill
12-12-2011, 12:33 AM
He owes JPP his Xmas bonus. Believe that!

tikiandphil
12-12-2011, 12:35 AM
Shame that NBC only show him grimmacing. The Giants played hard enough to keep this gentleman in his current position.

krygny
12-12-2011, 12:40 AM
Maybe Coughlin will retire at the end of the season even if the Giants DO make the playoffs.

I'm just trying to cheer up the haters.

giantsforce
12-12-2011, 12:41 AM
Best time out of his career.</P>And on that note, he needs to say goodbye and get the hell out of NEW YORK. This was as pathetic as it can be.

JMFP2
12-12-2011, 12:44 AM
Best time out of his career.</P>

And on that note, he needs to say goodbye and get the hell out of NEW YORK. This was as pathetic as it can be.</P>

1st Place in the NFC East....hardly the time to talk about getting rid of the coach.</P>

</P>

</P>

mike kennedy
12-12-2011, 12:44 AM
Best time out of his career.</p>And on that note, he needs to say goodbye and get the hell out of NEW YORK. This was as pathetic as it can be.

He needs to say goodbye to Perry and find a consistent offensive coordinator.

angryin08
12-12-2011, 12:45 AM
I like TC, I just dont think he hires very good coordinators.

BurnerNYG
12-12-2011, 12:47 AM
Yeah I've been hard on TC these last few weeks. Why you ask? Because I hate losing but that timeout was the absolute best call Coach made all year. Hats off! Dallas iced themselves last week and now we iced em again. That poor kicker ain't getting no booty for the 2nd week straight. Garret looked like he wanted to cry... lol. Thank God for JPP!

BurnerNYG
12-12-2011, 12:48 AM
I like TC, I just dont think he hires very good coordinators.This!

GiantWarfare
12-12-2011, 12:50 AM
That poor kicker ain't getting no booty for the 2nd week straight.

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing009.gif

NYGFaninILL
12-12-2011, 12:54 AM
Best time out of his career.</P>And on that note, he needs to say goodbye and get the hell out of NEW YORK. This was as pathetic as it can be.

Dude, it doesn't matter who coaches this team, you won't ever be happy.

giantsforce
12-12-2011, 01:02 AM
I like TC, I just dont think he hires very good coordinators.Therefor it reinforce my point that he needs to go. You can see the difference 1 good OC can make. So what has Coughlin done? Nothing. Time to say good bye and get someone who has better ideas and thrives on innovation Coughlin is an old man in a young's man world. As far as the timeout before the kick, that is no brainer! Every coach does it and TC is not the inventor of it. This time it worked. last week it didn't. Sorry but the guy got to go.

giantsforce
12-12-2011, 01:05 AM
Best time out of his career.</P>And on that note, he needs to say goodbye and get the hell out of NEW YORK. This was as pathetic as it can be. Dude, it doesn't matter who coaches this team, you won't ever be happy.Why do you say that? Because I will not stand up and support mediocrity? I do not mind losing games. I do mind losing them because of the coaches stupidity, especially when he builds himeslf up as a disciplinarian and a "guru" of football and such. His time has come and gone. Time to go and take the Killdrive and Fewell trash on his way out.