PDA

View Full Version : NFL Game Pass in the United Kingdom?

ross_stephen
08-04-2012, 06:30 AM
Hi everyone,
I've recently moved to the UK - London

I am looking for Options for watching my Giants this season.
Can anyone recommend a good way to do it?
The NFL Game Pass seems OK, though it says specifically I won't get the Playoffs.
Has anyone from the UK had experience with it?

Please help!!
Thanks

ross_stephen
08-05-2012, 04:38 AM
Bump - OK, has anyone ever had experience with NFL Game Pass? I'd be curious to hear any experiences related to that.

michaelkhan3
08-05-2012, 12:48 PM
I had Game Pass two years a go and its definitely worth the money, its much better than relying on other links. And you can re-watch the games when ever you want

Die-Hard
08-05-2012, 02:48 PM
Ive had the preseason game pass for the past several years, and havent had a single issue with it. I dont know if that helps, but Id recommend it

BillTheGreek
08-05-2012, 04:32 PM
Hi everyone,
I've recently moved to the UK - London

I am looking for Options for watching my Giants this season.
Can anyone recommend a good way to do it?
The NFL Game Pass seems OK, though it says specifically I won't get the Playoffs.
Has anyone from the UK had experience with it?

Please help!!
Thanks

Hi stephen
I'm going to London around 9/17 Thru 10/04 for a small vacation..........If I get any info I'll let you know !

Good Luck !

BillTheGreek
08-05-2012, 04:44 PM
Stephen
Try / https://gamepass.nfl.com/nflgp/secure/packages?campaign=UK_GP_237X398&cvosrc=NFL...

ashleymarie
08-05-2012, 05:08 PM
You might get a friend here tape the playoffs for you. You would already know who won but if the Giants are playing (GO BLUE) you would want to see the whole game, right?

ross_stephen
08-09-2012, 06:55 AM
Thanks everyone. I appreciate the help.
I think I will buy the Pass.
I'd much prefer to be in a bar with my guys watching the game. But that's just not an option over here unfortunately!

fansince69
08-09-2012, 07:16 AM
You might get a friend here tape the playoffs for you. You would already know who won but if the Giants are playing (GO BLUE) you would want to see the whole game, right?

I tape games all time or divo them and never know the score before I watch them.......but I am very careful not to put myself in situations that put that in jeopardy....I am not in London so that may present more of a delay in him watching so it may not work.....the point is I do it all the time.I watch it just like it is playing live

Redeyejedi
08-09-2012, 07:40 AM
I tape games all time or divo them and never know the score before I watch them.......but I am very careful not to put myself in situations that put that in jeopardy....I am not in London so that may present more of a delay in him watching so it may not work.....the point is I do it all the time.I watch it just like it is playing liveBefore the internet it was easy to avoid scores now its impossible.

fansince69
08-09-2012, 07:45 AM
Before the internet it was easy to avoid scores now its impossible.

I do it all the time....I guess you missed the part where it says i do not put myself in those situations.

moo
08-09-2012, 08:17 AM
Gamepass costs a lot and uses a ton of data, but it's terrific. You can tack on a post-season package if you wish.

Juanito
08-09-2012, 12:29 PM
I've subscribed since 2008 when it launched.

Its only 100 this year which includes all of the pre-season right out until the end of the regular season. This also includes a subscription to NFL Network. Everything is in HD too. As said it will use a huge amount of data though.

There are blackouts. Games shown live on Sky Sports are blacked out, and play-off games are not shown live either in Game Pass as Sky Sports also show them. As we are one of the top teams right now we will have quite a few games that Sky will pick as their main games in addition to our season opener and appearing on SNF and MNF. If you are just a general NFL junkie in addition to the Giants you'll love it though.

It can - at times, be a tad unreliable. On the odd occasion the quality drops for no particular reason and when it first launched there was frequent times when the feed would be lost altogether, and the feed was lost during draft weekend, but overall its very reliable and most of the hiccups aren't as common now.

At 100 for the season and what you get in the package it is very much recommended.