PDA

View Full Version : Patriots Audio from Superbowl

njsean
08-04-2012, 09:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0AATbE6gmM

A while ago I started a thread asking about whether there was anyway to access the Patriots audio from the Superbowl.

Surprisingly, there were a few others who were all about joining in on the schadenfreude, so I figured I'd share how I got it if anyone was still interested.

Anyway, you need to sign up for the NFL Rewind that gives you access to all the games. Included, you also get something call audio pass - Maybe theres a way to just sign up for audio pass at a cheaper rate, I'm not sure as I used my brother's NFL Rewind account to access the audio pass for the Superbowl. Once there, you can listen all the heartbreak you like.

njsean
08-04-2012, 09:57 PM
Actually...if anyone wants I can record Eli's final drive and put it on youtube or something. Let me know

miked1958
08-04-2012, 10:13 PM
Actually...if anyone wants I can record Eli's final drive and put it on youtube or something. Let me knowPlease do!!! I would love to hear the heartbreak of those announcers who were so confident they'd get their revenge from 07. Let me know

fourth&forever
08-04-2012, 11:16 PM
Actually...if anyone wants I can record Eli's final drive and put it on youtube or something. Let me know

yes please.

njsean
08-04-2012, 11:31 PM
Link given in OP. It's like the last 20 mins of the game, right after the Welker drop.

fourth&forever
08-05-2012, 12:34 AM
"Superbowl 46 ends on a devastating note"
They call the G-men the monkey on their back.
love it. thanks Sean.

Syverce
08-05-2012, 01:59 AM
Anyone else find themselves grinning uncontrollably during the entire thing?

davepc
08-05-2012, 02:10 AM
I was shocked at how bad the Pats broadcast is.

My only real experience with them are the bits and pieces they play over NFL Films highlights; which make them seem top notch and epic. Trying to follow the game as its happening without the ability to watch it...they are miserable.

I love their confusion as to why the Giants went for two. Al Michales had it down in a second. No difference between a 5 point lead and a 6 point lead, other then then a 6 point lead leaves you a small shred of hope that you can somebody block the extra point if they manage to score.

"Maybe they were trying to run some clock down!" On an extra point play?! Clownshoes.

ashleymarie
08-05-2012, 03:54 AM
Thank you Sean. Strong defense from the Giants, kept Brady unsure and anxious although the analysts said Brady had enough time to take the ball down the field and score. Same was said in SB 42. lol

giantsfan420
08-05-2012, 05:13 AM
LMAO listen to them describe the pass to MM...they groan and mutter "he didnt have possession"...classic

giantyankee1976
08-05-2012, 06:35 AM
ironically many perps say the same thing when the coppers snatch them up...

njsean
08-05-2012, 07:35 AM
Glad you guys like it. And yeah the extra point thing was hilarious. But you all should try to get that audio pass thing. During the two scoring drives Brady had they were arrogant as heck.

The broadcasts from Green Bay and Dallas are equally heartwarming as is the audio from the earlier Pats game. I haven't listened to the 49er game though as I actually respected their run.

SweetZombieJesus
08-05-2012, 08:20 AM
Enjoyed it, thank you... And those guys ARE terrible.

jimsgints
08-05-2012, 08:49 AM
Please do!!! I would love to hear the heartbreak of those announcers who were so confident they'd get their revenge from 07. Let me know
Good one. My thoughts, too.

njsean
08-06-2012, 09:05 AM
oh i wanted to mention, that earlier in that Welker drop drive, the announcers were complaining about the Giants faking injuries when Rolle went down for a play haha

miked1958
08-06-2012, 03:26 PM
Wow that was funny. Smiled all the way through. And yes. those guys were HORRIBLE. How do you not know that there is no difference with a 4pt lead or a 5pt lead??? at least you have a shot to block a PAT and send it to OT with a 2pt converision. lol

Also they had no clue that their OWN TEAM let the Giants score to get the ball back.

They also repeatedly called Nicks by the wrong name. They kept saying the Catch is made by HICKS. I mean you are broadcasting the SUPER BOWL. Not a PEEWEE Football game. At least get the guys name right thats whipping your tail everyother down. lol

Also on last play when ball dropped to ground and Gronk missed it. one guy said oh my.. and the other said.."What, What happened?"... Lol.. those guys were a total embarrassment to Broadcasting

miked1958
08-06-2012, 03:27 PM
Link given in OP. It's like the last 20 mins of the game, right after the Welker drop.
By the way thanks so much for doing that for us. Much Appreciated

titwio
08-06-2012, 05:19 PM
My favorite part of the audio is "There's 5 secs left...they have to go for it". lol