PDA

View Full Version : Sinorice Moss

Juanito
08-06-2012, 11:57 AM
Has he sewn up the Giants camp MVP award yet? ;)

Toadofsteel
08-06-2012, 12:06 PM

I don't know, but I heard Barden was having "flashes" of "brilliance"...

Cool Papa B.
08-06-2012, 12:07 PM
has he sewn up the giants camp mvp award yet? ;)

lol lol...

GMENAGAIN
08-06-2012, 12:14 PM
If our coaches only knew how to use him, he would have been a star . . . .

jakegibbs
08-06-2012, 12:26 PM

Is he still on the team? I thought he was cut last year. Man he must have 9 lives.

jomo
08-06-2012, 12:42 PM
If our coaches only knew how to use him, he would have been a star . . . .Where is the red ink when we need it?

GMENAGAIN
08-06-2012, 12:44 PM
Where is the red ink when we need it?
haha . . . and the "wink" icon is too small to use!

gmen0820
08-06-2012, 12:46 PM
You see that TD against Tampa in '09?! Hoowee!

jomo
08-06-2012, 01:17 PM
haha . . . and the "wink" icon is too small to use!I loved the wink icon, feel lost without it.

pacco_diablo
08-06-2012, 01:24 PM
Barden WILL make the team. Simply because the coaches know his value. It doesnt matter what the fans think or want. Some of you will be in for a surprise this year.

jomo
08-06-2012, 01:25 PM
Barden WILL make the team. Simply because the coaches know his value. It doesnt matter what the fans think or want. Some of you will be in for a surprise this year.I love a good surprise!

poppa smurph
08-06-2012, 01:25 PM
fella's actually playing in the CFL now, and what's even weirder, I'm pretty sure Giguere (sp), WR on the practice roster last year, is on the same team.
just can't remember which one.

Eli TO Shockey
08-06-2012, 01:32 PM
Barden WILL make the team. Simply because the coaches know his value. It doesnt matter what the fans think or want. Some of you will be in for a surprise this year.

I don't see the value of a 6th wr who doesn't play special teams .

wuzpapn
08-06-2012, 02:13 PM
We're going to miss all 68 inches of him.

Toadofsteel
08-06-2012, 02:16 PM

I'd love to be surprised, but I won't be, because Barden is terrible as a WR and refuses to play ST where he might actually be useful if he tried...

poppa smurph
08-06-2012, 02:17 PM
I don't see the value of a 6th wr who doesn't play special teams .sadly, I agree.
was pulling for the kid since his rookie year. I'm a sucker for the under-dog...
but I think the talent level at the position in camp is really deep and the ST's contributions by newer guys will finally push Barden out the door.
seems like a bright guy, well spoken at the very least.
if he can't catch on with us, it'd be nice to see him contribute somewhere else, even if that means the CFL.

wuzpapn
08-06-2012, 02:25 PM
Ramses Barden was more like a quick fix to the Plaxico pulling a Cheddar Bob situation. Ramses still hasn't been able to be consistent with his hands and continues to show that he can't be a trusted starter. I really can't see us keeping him around for too much longer.

pacco_diablo
08-06-2012, 04:38 PM
I'd love to be surprised, but I won't be, because Barden is terrible as a WR and refuses to play ST where he might actually be useful if he tried...

Well then get your spoon ready because you'll soon be served a hefty meal of crow. I personally think you are WAY OFF. The coaches and staff obviously wouldn't keep him around if they thought he was a "terrible" receiver. But that's why fans are fans and coaches are coaches.

GMENAGAIN
08-06-2012, 05:40 PM
I don't know that it's fair to say that he hasn't tried on special teams. he's just not a good special teams player (I recall him being de-cleated on ST's during his first or second preseason game).

He seems to be performing better in camp this season, and staying healthy so far . . . . I'd like to see how he performs in the preseason games.

zimonami
08-06-2012, 06:20 PM
I loved the wink icon, feel lost without it.
Isn't winkie still among us? ;)

Captain Chaos
08-06-2012, 10:00 PM
How did this turn into Barden hate thread?

jomo
08-06-2012, 10:10 PM
Isn't winkie still among us? ;)The entire smiley package seems to be from the Twilight Zone lol.

nycisgreat
08-07-2012, 01:41 PM
I don't know, but I heard Barden was having "flashes" of "brilliance"...

That is a site to see.

Gimaniac
08-07-2012, 02:02 PM
How did this turn into Barden hate thread?

Because he's the new Sinorice Moss.

gmen0820
08-07-2012, 02:04 PM
Barden isn't a sure failure, but he is most certainly limited in his abilities. I wouldn't mind experimenting with him in the slot.

thegreatone
08-07-2012, 02:16 PM
Barden isn't a sure failure, but he is most certainly limited in his abilities. I wouldn't mind experimenting with him in the slot.

Unfortunately he isn't a very good route runner.mif he is gonna make this team it's gonna be on the outside IMO. So far I'll take Douglas over garden. That kid has made play after play in camp and hopefully he shows up in preseason games. Kid looks real good

gmen0820
08-07-2012, 02:21 PM
Unfortunately he isn't a very good route runner.mif he is gonna make this team it's gonna be on the outside IMO. So far I'll take Douglas over garden. That kid has made play after play in camp and hopefully he shows up in preseason games. Kid looks real goodRoute running can be improved. Lacking physicality at the line of scrimmage, inability to separate, and inability to beat press-man all combined pose a much larger challenge to improve on. Let's not act like Barden has more than one year to prove himself.

AllHaillDaNYG
08-07-2012, 02:42 PM
They should use Barden in the "green zone" if even as a decoy.

Otherwise, it seems he is of limited value and Douglas is outperforming him in camp.

I was rooting for this kid, but at this point I think Carbo may be been right when he said "It's Manute Bol with a helmet"

gmen0820
08-07-2012, 02:47 PM
They should use Barden in the "green zone" if even as a decoy.

Otherwise, it seems he is of limited value and Douglas is outperforming him in camp.

I was rooting for this kid, but at this point I think Carbo may be been right when he said "It's Manute Bol with a helmet"Use him as a decoy for what? A non factor receiver?

There is no benefit to using him as a decoy, he doesn't pose a threat.

jomo
08-07-2012, 02:59 PM
Use him as a decoy for what? A non factor receiver?

There is no benefit to using him as a decoy, he doesn't pose a threat.It is like Fonzie used to say in happy days. People will turn away based just on your threat of getting physical, but.......................that only works if you've seriously pounded someone in your life. Without a track record, there is no threat and without a threat, there is no decoy............................but he sure is tall!

gmen0820
08-07-2012, 03:07 PM
It is like Fonzie used to say in happy days. People will turn away based just on your threat of getting physical, but.......................that only works if you've seriously pounded someone in your life. Without a track record, there is no threat and without a threat, there is no decoy............................but he sure is tall!Maybe teams will buy the decoy just to say they weren't the first team that Barden made a play against.

jomo
08-07-2012, 03:21 PM
Maybe teams will buy the decoy just to say they weren't the first team that Barden made a play against.lol there you go, fear of being the one to break his maiden.
All kidding aside, Barden's biggest problem this year is the development of the other receivers JJ etc plust the return of Hixon has created a nice glut in the WR category. Too many mouths at the table to feed the tall man, especially a tall man who flunked out in his short stint on special teams last year.