PDA

View Full Version : Craphonso has been banned.

Mr. Clutch
06-24-2008, 10:49 PM
Hi guys it's me and I was banned. I started this I.Dto tell you I guess i'm going to stop posting here for good. It's been fun. Thanks mods [:(] Peace dudes and chicks.

Mr. Clutch
06-24-2008, 10:50 PM
I guess i'm going back to just reading the boards.

NJGenerals
06-24-2008, 10:52 PM
Gotta watch the language, dude...</P>

Mr. Clutch
06-24-2008, 11:04 PM
Gotta watch the language, dude...</P>

</P>

I'm not going back to watching but I am going to get my posts up and do it without the language,</P>

Manning2Shock803
06-24-2008, 11:08 PM
So this means I win the race?!?!? WOOOOO!</P>

Lol, j/p. Well at least you won't be stuck with the name anymore.</P>

Mr. Clutch
06-24-2008, 11:10 PM

</P>

It's my Craphonso [:'(] race is on</P>

Manning2Shock803
06-24-2008, 11:13 PM

</P>

</P>

Damn, you'vedoubled your posts since I posted that. This might be tougher then I thought...</P>

Mr. Clutch
06-24-2008, 11:14 PM

</P>

</P>

Damn, you'vedoubled your posts since I posted that. This might be tougher then I thought...</P>

</P>

Shouldn't I get a 300 post head start? [;)]</P>

Mr. Clutch

</P>

</P>

</P>

Mr. Clutch

</P>

</P>

</P>

Mr. Clutch
06-24-2008, 11:15 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Woops.</P>

Manning2Shock803
06-24-2008, 11:22 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Woops.</P>

</P>

HUH!!!Cheater...Double Posting and what not. If you win 400-399 I'm calling for a recount.</P>

BJacobs27
06-24-2008, 11:22 PM
What's the point of being banned if you can make a new name a second later and have 24 posts 20 seconds later?

Mr. Clutch
06-24-2008, 11:23 PM

</P>

I wonder if anyone took me seriously with that name?</P>

Manning2Shock803
06-24-2008, 11:25 PM

</P>

</P>

At first I thought you were Giggles. But after you actually put some thought into your posts I realized you were an actual poster with an ill chosen name.</P>

Mr. Clutch
06-24-2008, 11:26 PM

</P>

</P>

At first I thought you were Giggles. But after you actually put some thought into your posts I realized you were an actual poster with an ill chosen name.</P>

</P>

Giggles 1,2,3,4,5 or 6? JK</P>

slipknottin
06-24-2008, 11:27 PM
the less crap here the better.

Mr. Clutch
06-24-2008, 11:27 PM
What's the point of being banned if you can make a new name a second later and have 24 posts 20 seconds later?</P>

The fact that most people think i'm just some new guy and not unique. I would love to have my old name back.</P>

Mr. Clutch
06-24-2008, 11:28 PM
Has anyone else here been banned.</P>

NJGenerals
06-24-2008, 11:36 PM
<FONT face=Verdana>A bunch of us got 30 days for stupidity..
Welcome to the club, wait out your suspension, and take your name back...</FONT></P>

Mr. Clutch
06-24-2008, 11:40 PM
<FONT face=Verdana>A bunch of us got 30 days for stupidity..
Welcome to the club, wait out your suspension, and take your name back...</FONT></P>

</P>

Untill then there will be no point. I will have more posts here and Thorpe won't be on the team! Double -</P>

Mr. Clutch
06-24-2008, 11:40 PM
</P>

Thanks bro. Taking it to the heart. NOT</P>

slipknottin
06-24-2008, 11:42 PM
Thanks bro. Taking it to the heart. NOT</p>

i joke

Mr. Clutch
06-24-2008, 11:43 PM
Thanks bro. Taking it to the heart. NOT</P>

i joke
</P>

I like that. Your avatar makes you seem very serious. Geez Tuck. Smile [:D]</P>

NJGenerals
06-24-2008, 11:45 PM

<FONT face=Verdana>That's like 3 in a row!!!
CanI still vote for you as my favorite poster???</FONT>

flyinryan
06-24-2008, 11:46 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2217/2191046711_3fc9a1b921_o.gif</P>

</P>

Look, it's not Craphonso. You guys can point the finger at him. You can talk about the banning. And if you do that, it's either unfair *sniff*[:'(] it's really unfair *sniff*. That's my teammate. That's my fellow board member. And if you guys do that man it's unfair. We post as a team. </P>

itdiestoday
06-24-2008, 11:47 PM
so like when do u guys start talking about NYG football??? or is this a contest to see how many post about nothing you can get in the three hours you have to yourselves?

slipknottin
06-24-2008, 11:47 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2217/2191046711_3fc9a1b921_o.gif</p>

</p>

Look, it's not Craphonso. You guys can point the finger at him. You can talk about the banning. And if you do that, it's either unfair *sniff*[:'(] it's really unfair *sniff*. That's my teammate. That's my fellow board member. And if you guys do that man it's unfair. We post as a team. </p>

LOL. win

Mr. Clutch
06-24-2008, 11:48 PM
so like when do u guys start talking about NYG football??? or is this a contest to see how many post about nothing you can get in the three hours you have to yourselves?
</P>

And you are?</P>

Mr. Clutch
06-24-2008, 11:49 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2217/2191046711_3fc9a1b921_o.gif</P>

</P>

Look, it's not Craphonso. You guys can point the finger at him. You can talk about the banning. And if you do that, it's either unfair *sniff*[:'(] it's really unfair *sniff*. That's my teammate. That's my fellow board member. And if you guys do that man it's unfair. We post as a team. </P>

LOL. win
</P>

This is nice</P>

itdiestoday
06-24-2008, 11:50 PM
doesnt matter... im just looking for crap about the team that won the super bowl and i see about 4 threads a day about how someone got their 5000th post.

Mr. Clutch
06-24-2008, 11:52 PM
doesnt matter... im just looking for crap about the team that won the super bowl and i see about 4 threads a day about how someone got their 5000th post.
</P>

Oh that is very nice. Your number of posts really say alot here.</P>

itdiestoday
06-24-2008, 11:53 PM
thanks for proving my point chief

Manning2Shock803
06-24-2008, 11:53 PM
</P>

Well pretty soon you'll see a page about someone getting their 400th post, so prepare yourself. </P>

Come on man lighten up, it's the offseason, every topic has been covered. Oh and welcome to the boards.</P>

itdiestoday
06-24-2008, 11:54 PM
fair enough. ill shut up

Manning2Shock803
06-24-2008, 11:56 PM
fair enough. ill shut up
</P>

LOL, you don't have to shut up I wasn't trying to be mean or anything. But I know you're in the same boat as all of us. Football takes over our lives for half the year, and when it's gone, crazy things happen. You can't hold people accountable for their actions in the offseason.[:D]</P>

Mr. Clutch
06-24-2008, 11:58 PM
fair enough. ill shut up
</P>

Yea bro relax its offseason... I hope I don't get banned for making a deal.</P>

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTb_tRwmFIyJsAsrCjzbkF/SIG=12bu0qff2/EXP=1214452689/**http%3A//spams-ukwildcatbasketball.com/Chill_Pill.mbe.jpg</P>

itdiestoday
06-25-2008, 12:02 AM
no i didnt take it in a mean way. im just saying ill keep my mouth shut. ive actually had this acout for several months but only use it to read, and i guess it must be the alcohol or the fact im going through giants withdrawal. idk nemore just decided to chime in i guess.

Mr. Clutch
06-25-2008, 12:03 AM
no i didnt take it in a mean way. im just saying ill keep my mouth shut. ive actually had this acout for several months but only use it to read, and i guess it must be the alcohol or the fact im going through giants withdrawal. idk nemore just decided to chime in i guess.
</P>

No temptation to post?</P>

itdiestoday
06-25-2008, 12:03 AM
if i get banned for voicing an opinion thats lame

Manning2Shock803
06-25-2008, 12:05 AM
if i get banned for voicing an opinion thats lame
</P>

He wasn't saying you're gonna get banned, he was saying he hopes he doesn't get banned.</P>

Anyway, what's your opinion on Shockey since I've heard everyone else's in the world.</P>

sharick88
06-25-2008, 12:08 AM
What's the point of being banned if you can make a new name a second later and have 24 posts 20 seconds later?</P>

I think we've been asking this same question about the many faces of Lockhart and Giggles 1 thru 20</P>

itdiestoday
06-25-2008, 12:09 AM
great player on the field... i dont know how he is in the locker only the players do. i feel he has a little growing up to do before he can maintain a constant level of success in the offense. we are a better team with him but if hes gone we can still survive too. that isnt really a striaght answer but thats how i feel.

Mr. Clutch
06-25-2008, 12:11 AM

I think we've been asking this same question about the many faces of Lockhart and Giggles 1 thru 20</P>

</P>

I'm in this group?!?!?! [:$][:'(][:O]</P>

Manning2Shock803
06-25-2008, 12:13 AM
great player on the field... i dont know how he is in the locker only the players do. i feel he has a little growing up to do before he can maintain a constant level of success in the offense. we are a better team with him but if hes gone we can still survive too. that isnt really a striaght answer but thats how i feel.
</P>

Probably one of the more logical responses I've heard. But don't worry, someone will find something in that statement that they have a problem with.</P>

itdiestoday
06-25-2008, 12:15 AM
</p>

Probably one of the more logical responses I've heard. But don't worry, someone will find something in that statement that they have a problem with.</p>
yep, haha

Mr. Clutch
06-25-2008, 12:15 AM
</P>

Probably one of the more logical responses I've heard. But don't worry, someone will find something in that statement that they have a problem with.</P>

</P>

Chief i've re-read like 30 times. Theres something wrong. I can't find anything wrong with it. I'll hack into it's main frame. Hold on.</P>

sharick88
06-25-2008, 12:30 AM

</P>

I'm in this group?!?!?! [:$][:'(][:O]</P>

</P>

No, of course not. Just using some examples man</P>

relyoneli
06-25-2008, 07:48 AM

</P>

</P>

I will never take you seriosly no matter what name you post under.</P>

JerseyGiant21
06-25-2008, 07:58 AM
Hi guys it's me and I was banned. I started this I.Dto tell you I guess i'm going to stop posting here for good. It's been fun. Thanks mods [:(] Peace dudes and chicks.

Why were you banned?
Also, don't you think starting a thread like this...discussing your new I.D and the fact that you were just banned....might cause them to ban you again?

NJGenerals
06-25-2008, 04:16 PM
<FONT size=4><SPAN><FONT face=Arial>"The post with the most views is </FONT></SPAN>"</FONT><FONT face=Arial color=#b20000 size=4>Craphonso has been banned.</FONT> (/forums/thread/860095.aspx)<FONT size=4>""</FONT>

<FONT face=Verdana size=4>OH SATAN, LORD OF DARKNESS!!!
PLEASE LET IT BE FOOTBALL SEASON,
ONCE AGAIN!!!</FONT>

Giantsare4me
06-25-2008, 04:21 PM
[/thread] thanks.</P>

RoanokeFan
06-25-2008, 04:24 PM
What's the point of being banned if you can make a new name a second later and have 24 posts 20 seconds later?

<font color="#ff0000">The question is how does Thurston Howell remember all of his logins? lol</font>

RoanokeFan
06-25-2008, 04:25 PM

Why were you banned?
Also, don't you think starting a thread like this...discussing your new I.D and the fact that you were just banned....might cause them to ban you again?

LOL [:$]

Moderator_J
06-25-2008, 04:31 PM
When you're banned, it means you're banned. All accounts, and that goes for everybody</P>

See you in 2 weeks, and thanks for the heads up</P>