Canty (PUP
Bernard
Rogers

Young Guns
Joseph
Austin
Hendricks
Kuhn

Who stays, Who goes, and who's on the practice squad?

I think Canty, Rogers, Joseph, and Austin with Kuhn on the practice squad but that would mean cutting a very good DT in Bernard...

tonyt830
08-07-2012, 06:45 AM
Chaos here....

We look pretty deep at DT right now:

Veterans
Canty (PUP
Bernard
Rogers

Young Guns
Joseph
Austin
Hendricks
Kuhn

Who stays, Who goes, and who's on the practice squad?

I think Canty, Rogers, Joseph, and Austin with Kuhn on the practice squad but that would mean cutting a very good DT in Bernard... I guess it may depend on Canty's knee, Along with Canty, I think we keep Joseph, Austin, Rogers and possibly Bernard,

I read that Hendricks was hurt in practice yesterday, per the beat writers tweets. So I dont know the severity of it. I say that Kuhn goes to the practice squad.

Rod-Diggity
08-07-2012, 10:14 AM
DT actually is one of the positions im excited to watch friday, if these guys can plugs holes and with tuck jpp on the outside with their athletic ability this defense should be absolutley scary things just sound too good to be true at times i tell ya

gmen0820
08-07-2012, 10:17 AM
I'm excited to see Rogers.

primetime
08-07-2012, 10:21 AM

Me too, when Rogers is motivated and keeps his weight in check he is a stone wall up the middle.

Buddy333
08-07-2012, 10:23 AM
I'm actually a little worried about the DT's. Joseph is the real deal. After him they have Canty who is still hurting, Austin who hasn't played in a long time, Rogers who was a non factor last season, and Bernard who is getting up there in age. I really liked when they picked Austin and think he can still be a very good player. He has youth and athleticism on his side. Rogers seems dedicated as shown by his weight loss. Still, they have issues.

Carter.525
08-07-2012, 10:24 AM
cant wait to finally see Austin in action on Fri

nygpolishpunk
08-07-2012, 11:03 AM
I think if Kuhn goes to the practice squad he might be picked up by another team. Not sure if they'd be willing to risk that. A large part of that will depend on the preseason games but I wouldn't be surprised to see a trade before the season starts involving a DT

GMENAGAIN
08-07-2012, 11:07 AM

If they limit his reps, and keep him fresh, he could be a real force off the bench.

I heard Reese in an interview on Sirius say that they would be looking for 15-20 snaps per game from Rogers . . . . .

Buddy333
08-07-2012, 11:15 AM
The only thing about Rogers is that he needs to get some of his strength back. I think TC mentioned that when talking about the weight loss.

jomo
08-07-2012, 11:27 AM
DT actually is one of the positions im excited to watch friday, if these guys can plugs holes and with tuck jpp on the outside with their athletic ability this defense should be absolutley scary things just sound too good to be true at times i tell ya+1......................

TroyArcher
08-07-2012, 04:11 PM
Not a big Bernard fan but if he is cheap and no better than number 3 in the rotation OK by me.

Cool Papa B.
08-07-2012, 04:30 PM
I think if Kuhn goes to the practice squad he might be picked up by another team. Not sure if they'd be willing to risk that. A large part of that will depend on the preseason games but I wouldn't be surprised to see a trade before the season starts involving a DT

Are you sure about that? He's a rookie drafted and signed. I don't think any teams can just come in and scoop him up.

nygpolishpunk
08-07-2012, 04:43 PM
Are you sure about that? He's a rookie drafted and signed. I don't think any teams can just come in and scoop him up.whoops, forgot about that.

Kase-1
08-07-2012, 05:17 PM
Im not happy about Canty's knee, and Im not expecting much from Austin (he hasnt played a down in forever)

But Im LOVING Linval the Anvil and the acquisition of Rodgers as a Vet presence at DT

miked1958
08-07-2012, 05:53 PM
Chaos here....We look pretty deep at DT right now:VeteransCanty (PUPBernard RogersYoung GunsJosephAustinHendricksKuhnWho stays, Who goes, and who's on the practice squad?I think Canty, Rogers, Joseph, and Austin with Kuhn on the practice squad but that would mean cutting a very good DT in Bernard...Hendricks may have hurt his Meniscus today at Practice