PDA

View Full Version : Tyron Smith owned Tuck

AllTuckedUp
12-12-2011, 02:13 AM
Tuck should be abusing this rookie not getting shut down by him. He needs to be more productive. If not against the pass at least against the run.

JMGGIANTS
12-12-2011, 02:15 AM
all I can think is that he must be hurting big time with his injuries.

FUUFNF
12-12-2011, 02:16 AM
A lot of players have been owning Tuck this season.

slipknottin
12-12-2011, 02:17 AM
Tyron Smith has been abusing everyone he has played against for most of the season. The kid is dominant already and is only 20. Hell of a draft pick by Dallas.

AllTuckedUp
12-12-2011, 02:17 AM

I agree. We've never seen him like this before. Osi has disappeared but not Tuck. If he can't be productive though he shouldn't play.

slipknottin
12-12-2011, 02:19 AM

I agree. We've never seen him like this before. Osi has disappeared but not Tuck. If he can't be productive though he shouldn't play.

Short term memory. Tuck always has disappeared for long stretches. Look through his previous years game logs. He is even less consistent than Osi is as a pass rusher.

Tuck just usually has been consistently good against the run.

BurnerNYG
12-12-2011, 02:19 AM
A 20 year old man child. Tuck looked like he was giving up when they was showing the replay. I think I've seen enough of Tuck in blue.

GiantWarfare
12-12-2011, 02:20 AM
not that I'm giving Tuck a pass here, he really made no discernable impact as usual, but Smith is a beast OLineman...and just a rookie at that...Dallas got a stud piece to their offensive line...

slipknottin
12-12-2011, 02:20 AM
A 20 year old man child. Tuck looked like he was giving up when they was showing the replay. I think I've seen enough of Tuck in blue.

Yes trade away a top 5 DE in the nfl when healthy because he isn't healthy. Logical.

Of course trading away a player when he is injured and his stock is at its lowest is also great form.

FUUFNF
12-12-2011, 02:24 AM

Yes trade away a top 5 DE in the nfl when healthy because he isn't healthy. Logical.

Of course trading away a player when he is injured and his stock is at its lowest is also great form.

Logical?... Consider who you are responding to.

TuckYou
12-12-2011, 02:27 AM
Man, I saw too much Tollefson and Trattou out there tonight...

BurnerNYG
12-12-2011, 02:30 AM

Of course trading away a player when he is injured and his stock is at its lowest is also great form.Stop putting words in my mouth and stop living in the past.

BurnerNYG
12-12-2011, 02:31 AM

Logical?... Consider who you are responding to.Awwwww shutup. You usually follow me around like a sad lil puppy dog.

FUUFNF
12-12-2011, 02:34 AM

Logical?... Consider who you are responding to.Awwwww shutup. You usually follow me around like a sad lil puppy dog.

You're the Eli Manning of stupid posts... Clutch as usual.

slipknottin
12-12-2011, 02:34 AM

Of course trading away a player when he is injured and his stock is at its lowest is also great form.Stop putting words in my mouth and stop living in the past.

The past? He was arguably a top 5 DE last season, lol. you don't move on from extremely good players after one down season in which they are injured.

BurnerNYG
12-12-2011, 02:40 AM

The past? He was arguably a top 5 DE last season, lol. you don't move on from extremely good players after one down season in which they are injured.Listen man, we got Kiwi and we got JPP. Osi is more than likely getting traded or released and we can't continue lining up Kiwi in the lber position. Tuck is a great player but imo we got too much money tied up into the line so eventually we're gonna have to make some decisions. Go take your lol and choke on it or give it to your fat friend, he'll devour it.

slipknottin
12-12-2011, 02:45 AM
Osi is a more productive pass rusher than JPP...

Kiwi is average at best as a DE

Tuck is actually pretty inexpensive and was as recently as last season, a top 5 DE

JPP + Osi + Tuck make as much money next season as Webster does. Canty only makes roughly 1 mil less than those three.

Would you care to try again.

BurnerNYG
12-12-2011, 02:52 AM

Tuck is actually pretty inexpensive and was as recently as last season, a top 5 DE.

Would you care to try again.Everything you said is absolutely bogus and you need to try again. **** your stats and youtube videos, I watch football and Kiwi is far from average at the DE position. Osi ONLY rushes the passer and JPP is an absolute all around stud that's gonna get better. Tuck is obviously injured but how do you know that his injury isn't career threatening. Are you Tuck or his doctor? I heard of drop offs but Tuck isn't even on the radar and may very well never be the same player ever again.

BlueSanta
12-12-2011, 02:56 AM
Prior to Tuck leaving in the 1st quarter, our run defense was stout. Once he left we gave up huge chunks of yards.

He is clearly not himself though.

slipknottin
12-12-2011, 02:56 AM

Tuck is actually pretty inexpensive and was as recently as last season, a top 5 DE.

Would you care to try again.Everything you said is absolutely bogus and you need to try again. **** your stats and youtube videos, I watch football and Kiwi is far from average at the DE position. Osi ONLY rushes the passer and JPP is an absolute all around stud that's gonna get better. Tuck is obviously injured but how do you know that his injury isn't career threatening. Are you Tuck or his doctor? I heard of drop offs but Tuck isn't even on the radar and may very well never be the same player ever again.

Ah, so now tuck has a career ending injury, Osi by the very nature of "only" rushing the passer can not be good at that, and Kiwi is the greatest DE.

Kiwi has a career high of 8 sacks in a season. 8. He is now 28 years old, a 6 year pro. He was a free agent and decided to come back to the giants to play the linebacker position. Why would he do that if he was a great DE and a bad LB?

Fact is, he's a better strong side linebacker than he is a DE.

Redeyejedi
12-12-2011, 03:02 AM

The past? He was arguably a top 5 DE last season, lol. you don't move on from extremely good players after one down season in which they are injured.LOL He had 11.5 sacks ,78 Tackles and 6 FF last season.How many guys had over 10 sacks and 75 tackles

JMFP2
12-12-2011, 03:03 AM
Prior to Tuck leaving in the 1st quarter, our run defense was stout. Once he left we gave up huge chunks of yards.

He is clearly not himself though.
</P>

I agree....Tuck isn't even close to 100%.</P>

BurnerNYG
12-12-2011, 03:08 AM

Ah, so now tuck has a career ending injury, Osi by the very nature of "only" rushing the passer can not be good at that, and Kiwi is the greatest DE.

Kiwi has a career high of 8 sacks in a season. 8. He is now 28 years old, a 6 year pro. He was a free agent and decided to come back to the giants to play the linebacker position. Why would he do that if he was a great DE and a bad LB?

Fact is, he's a better strong side linebacker than he is a DE.8 sacks you say. That's more than Strahan had in his 3rd year. Now don't go confusing loyalty with being average. Kiwi is a stud and total team player that puts the team 1st. Maybe he didn't wanna up and move his family away. Did you consider that? Osi is gonna be a year older, he's disgruntled and I think the Giants' FO KNOWS that it's time to get what they can for him. I like Tuck but I don't believe in wasted bodies on the team just because you made some plays 2 years ago... you either produce or you don't and sometimes business decisions must be made to better the team.

BurnerNYG
12-12-2011, 03:09 AM

The past? He was arguably a top 5 DE last season, lol. you don't move on from extremely good players after one down season in which they are injured.LOL He had 11.5 sacks ,78 Tackles and 6 FF last season.How many guys had over 10 sacks and 75 tacklesBig f'n deal. What did he do tonight?

slipknottin
12-12-2011, 03:16 AM
Big f'n deal. What did he do tonight?

Well that pretty much ends whatever capability of logic I thought you might have had remaining. Unfortunate. Intelligence is so rare on these forums.

BurnerNYG
12-12-2011, 03:20 AM

Well that pretty much ends whatever capability of logic I thought you might have had remaining. Unfortunate. Intelligence is so rare on these forums.Whatever man. Just concede and go debate with somebody who gotta post youtube videos to prove a point. I'm a real person, I'm grown and I curse. My doctor curses too. Does that mean he's not intelligent?

FUUFNF
12-12-2011, 03:55 AM

Well that pretty much ends whatever capability of logic I thought you might have had remaining. Unfortunate. Intelligence is so rare on these forums.Whatever man. Just concede and go debate with somebody who gotta post youtube videos to prove a point. I'm a real person, I'm grown and I curse. My doctor curses too. Does that mean he's not intelligent?

Cursing doesn't make you unintelligent... Being stupid does.

FUUFNF
12-12-2011, 03:55 AM
DP... Again.

BurnerNYG
12-12-2011, 05:26 AM

Cursing doesn't make you unintelligent... Being stupid does.Do you have anything to add? Why don't you go make a syrup sandwich.