PDA

View Full Version : "There should be an investigation"

Overdrive92
12-12-2011, 02:49 AM
"Jason Pierre-Paul...if you're not in the Pro Bowl this year, there should be an investigation" - Chris Colinsworth at the end of the game.

Amen brother, preach!

EJ Blue
12-12-2011, 02:52 AM
To think of how much I hated this pick at #15 last year. now he's our only bright spot.

chuckedafter5yards
12-12-2011, 09:50 AM
Nope the pick made sense from day 1, he was the best player at the time the Giants picked. I can't argue with the first round picks, it's the 2nd round that has been rough-

gumby742
12-12-2011, 09:52 AM
To think of how much I hated this pick at #15 last year. now he's our only bright spot.
</P>

</P>

Same here. I was not a fan of the pick. Had too much bust potential.</P>

stormin normand
12-12-2011, 10:30 AM
</P>

*</P>

Same here.* I was not a fan of the pick.* Had too much bust potential.</P>

Said I hope I eat my words but why the hell a DE we ned a LBer Crow tastes good

jhamburg
12-12-2011, 10:39 AM
</P>

*</P>

Same here.* I was not a fan of the pick.* Had too much bust potential.</P>

Well like everyone said at the time, it was a boom or bust pick. We certainly got the "boom" huh?

bigjeep
12-12-2011, 10:58 AM
"Jason Pierre-Paul...if you're not in the Pro Bowl this year, there should be an investigation" - Chris Colinsworth at the end of the game. Amen brother, preach!</P>

I just investigated and JJP will not be in the Pro Bowl. He needs to pay his dues! [:O]</P>

hungrrrry
12-12-2011, 11:12 AM
The same for Cruz...quietly tallied 7 passes for 83 yards last night and I believe only one of those was not a 1st down.

CDN_G-FAN
12-12-2011, 11:14 AM
Nope the pick made sense from day 1, he was the best player at the time the Giants picked. I can't argue with the first round picks, it's the 2nd round that has been rough-</P>

+1</P>

Fans assumed that Osi was going to retire a Giant.</P>

But the writing was on the wall that we weren't going to be able to keep Tuck, Osi, and Kiwi on the same team.</P>

It was a very smart pick from day 1.</P>

SweetZombieJesus
12-12-2011, 11:16 AM
I think at the time I said something like "great, just what we need, another DE."

Nothing against JPP or the fact he would be a project.

Wow, just wow. Him and Cruz.

mstray92
12-12-2011, 11:19 AM
I think at the time I said something like "great, just what we need, another DE."

Nothing against JPP or the fact he would be a project.

Wow, just wow. Him and Cruz.

Man JPP is that DUDE! JPP is that DUDE!

Medisleman
12-12-2011, 12:17 PM
JPP was like a one man D last night. Our secondary needs to step it up big time!