PDA

View Full Version : How creative can u get if u was

T-Murda84
12-12-2011, 01:53 AM
Perry Fewell? He called a simple cover 2 and for some reason Deon Grant is looking a tight end running a 6 yard route instead of Dez Bryant. If he calls man coverage, Ross gets abused by Miles Austin. If he calls for 8 guys to drop in coverage to eliminate the deep ball, you fans scream at him. What the hell can he do.

If I was Perry Fewell..I would punch Reese in the face and ask him why did he give Rolle the contract he gotten. It makes no sense how hes always our of position on the deep ball. Fans made excuses last season saying that Rolle was playing a linebacker but hes looks even worse as a deep safety. People blamed the linebackers for Rolle's mistakes..but its happening all over again. We had a shot at taking Kerry Rhodes or even Karlos Dansby but we signed this bum. Aaron Ross...I gave up all hope on this guy...hopefully we will release him this offseason.

slipknottin
12-12-2011, 02:01 AM
I'd hope someone punches you in the face instead so you stop posting stupid crap.

Rolle was "always out of position on the deep ball"?? Really? Because you know the play call?

JMFP2
12-12-2011, 02:13 AM
Reese drafted guys like Webster and Ross for their press coverage skills.</P>

Giants hirea DC that runs alot of Tampa-2.</P>

Giants thenproceed to lose theirbest CB before the season, and another four (?) CBs after that, two starting linebackers (which are all vital in making a Tampa-2 effective).</P>

Tonight, 2 big TDs were the result of busted zone assignments. Time to start playing more man and crank up the blitz. They'll still give up points, but at least they'll get sacks and possibly INTs to offset the risks somewhat.</P>

Plus the Giants have QB that can win shootouts....time to gamble some more, since the defense absolutely ****ing blows right now.</P>

</P>

T-Murda84
12-12-2011, 02:15 AM
I'd hope someone punches you in the face instead so you stop posting stupid crap.

Rolle was "always out of position on the deep ball"?? Really? Because you know the play call?

On that deep pass to a wide open Bryant...every1 knew Rolle was the deep guy on the coverage. U can ask scouts around the league...Rolle is eriously overrated. Go get a ESPN insider.

T-Murda84
12-12-2011, 02:18 AM

Giants hire*a DC that runs alot of Tampa-2.</P>

Giants then*proceed to lose their*best CB before the season, and another four (?) CBs after that, two starting linebackers (which are all vital in making a Tampa-2 effective).</P>

Tonight, 2 big TDs were the result of busted zone assignments.* Time to start playing more man and crank up the blitz.* They'll still give up points, but at least they'll get sacks and possibly INTs to offset the risks somewhat.</P>

Plus the Giants have QB that can win shootouts....time to gamble some more, since the defense absolutely ****ing blows right now.</P>

*</P>

We tried playing man as well and was lucky Romo didnt connect to Miles Austin who abused Aaron Ross. I dont understand all of this hate for Fewell....we are throwing another coordinator under the bus because we overrate Ross, Rolle, Phillips, and Grant.

repeatchamps

Giants hirea DC that runs alot of Tampa-2.</P>

Giants thenproceed to lose theirbest CB before the season, and another four (?) CBs after that, two starting linebackers (which are all vital in making a Tampa-2 effective).</P>

<U>Tonight, 2 big TDs were the result of busted zone assignments. Time to start playing more man and crank up the blitz. They'll still give up points, but at least they'll get sacks and possibly INTs to offset the risks somewhat.</U></P>

<U>Plus the Giants have QB that can win shootouts....time to gamble some more, since the defense absolutely ****ing blows right now.</U></P>

</P>

</P>

As long as Fewell is the coordinator nothing will change. There's no hopethat any of what you saw tonight and the last three weeks defensively will improve. It really is sickening. They play Spags' defense with all the differentblitzes and all the disguising of blitzes and press man, they'd be much much better.</P>

slipknottin

On that deep pass to a wide open Bryant...every1 knew Rolle was the deep guy on the coverage. U can ask scouts around the league...Rolle is eriously overrated. Go get a ESPN insider.

No, only the people who knew what play was called knew that. Espn insider, and you, and "every1" did not know that.

Everyone blamed Rolle last week for that second Driver TD, and they were all wrong then too.

T-Murda84
12-12-2011, 02:21 AM
http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2011/12/09/three-to-focus-on-giants-cowboys-week-14/

Hey Slipknotting take a look at that article....Rolle is one of the worst pass covering safeties in the league. "Correction" is the worst covering safety in the league and Deon Grant is right by him. Rolle and Grant has combined missed 17 tackles combined on the year. That is an awful stat for the last line of defense...and no wonder we give up soo many explosive plays.

heavyhitter
12-12-2011, 02:27 AM

On that deep pass to a wide open Bryant...every1 knew Rolle was the deep guy on the coverage. U can ask scouts around the league...<font size="4">Rolle is eriously overrated. Go get a ESPN insider.Really??? C'mon Man-
</font>

heavyhitter
12-12-2011, 02:28 AM

No, only the people who knew what play was called knew that. Espn insider, and you, and "every1" did not know that.

Everyone blamed Rolle last week for that second Driver TD, and they were all wrong then too.+1

gmen 24/7
12-12-2011, 02:29 AM

On that deep pass to a wide open Bryant...every1 knew Rolle was the deep guy on the coverage. U can ask scouts around the league...<font size="4">Rolle is eriously overrated. Go get a ESPN insider.Really??? C'mon Man-
</font>+1

T-Murda84
12-12-2011, 03:37 AM

Giants hire*a DC that runs alot of Tampa-2.</P>

Giants then*proceed to lose their*best CB before the season, and another four (?) CBs after that, two starting linebackers (which are all vital in making a Tampa-2 effective).</P>

<U>Tonight, 2 big TDs were the result of busted zone assignments.* Time to start playing more man and crank up the blitz.* They'll still give up points, but at least they'll get sacks and possibly INTs to offset the risks somewhat.</U></P>

<U>Plus the Giants have QB that can win shootouts....time to gamble some more, since the defense absolutely ****ing blows right now.</U></P>

*</P>

</P>

As long as Fewell is the coordinator nothing will change. There's no hope*that any of what you saw tonight and the last three weeks defensively will improve. It really is sickening. They play Spags' defense with all the different*blitzes and all the disguising of blitzes and press man, they'd be much much better.</P>

Disguising Blitzes is all on the players....but too bad our awful linebackers always gives it away on the hard count. I watched Romo constantly hard count and watched our linebackers give away the blitz...Romo simply changed the Oline's protection and launched the ball over our confused secondary.