PDA

View Full Version : Hey Giant fans

Rodgers12
08-09-2012, 01:14 PM
I wanted to apologize for our team talking trash and being sore losers all offseason long. I know this is becoming a bitter rivalry and you guys probably hate us right about now for our trash talk. The Giants are very similar to us as far as history goes. Both teams have 4 super bowls. November 25th will be a great one but hopefully we take it in the playoffs this time around. Hope Nicks is healed up for the opener too. You guys are the better team for now.

Fuhgeddaboutit
08-09-2012, 01:17 PM
I HATE EVERY SINGLE TEAM BESIDES THE GIANTS. EVERYONE CAN GO DIE.

Just playing. I don't hate the Packers. Awesome games together, awesome teams, the NFC is just a beast conference.

Rodgers12
08-09-2012, 01:19 PM
It's ok if you guys hate us. We deserve it for all the trash we talk.

Fuhgeddaboutit
08-09-2012, 01:24 PM
I don't hate anyone except fans who talk too much ****. I like talking normal football, and true football. When eagle fans come here and start trolling or fans of other teams, I hate them.

FBomb
08-09-2012, 01:35 PM
Why are Packer fans under the DELUSION that we somehow hate a team we embarassed TWICE in thier own house on our way to winning 2 Super Bowls?

I understand that Cheeseheads may resent the Giants, but what is OUR motivation for even giving GB a second thought?

ATTENTION.....This is NOT a rivalry.

AR and CM sound like sore losers......nothing more.

nhpgiantsfan
08-09-2012, 01:42 PM
Why are Packer fans under the DELUSION that we somehow hate a team we embarassed TWICE in thier own house on our way to winning 2 Super Bowls?

I understand that Cheeseheads may resent the Giants, but what is OUR motivation for even giving GB a second thought?

ATTENTION.....This is NOT a rivalry.

AR and CM sound like sore losers......nothing more.

Now you sound like a fool. I wouldn't say we embarassed them in the first NFCCG. What did it take us 3 tries to make a field goal to win the game.

Dwinsballgames
08-09-2012, 01:54 PM
Now you sound like a fool. I wouldn't say we embarassed them in the first NFCCG. What did it take us 3 tries to make a field goal to win the game.

Dude, a bit of a harsh response, don't you think. If I remember correctly, we weren't given much of a chance by GB fans or even the media in that first NFCCG because of the weather and the great Bret farve who never lost a championship game in lambau (os some such nonsense) IMHO we embarassed them that year just by beating them given the circumstances. BTW, you can disagree, but there's no reason for name calling.

TheAnalyst
08-09-2012, 02:03 PM
I dont hate the Pack, but this is becoming a great rival game. A few more years of Aaron v Eli and it could become the old Peyton v Brady. Clay Mathews is a whiney little punk though. The Giants played a bad game, and still beat his teams butt. 37 points on that D.

FBomb
08-09-2012, 02:13 PM

hmm.....maybe you are forgetting the circumstances of the game and that has caused you to post before your brain has a chance to catch up......or is it that you're just an *******?

The coldest NFCCG in the history of the NFL against Bret Farve and a GB team the COULD NOT be beaten in Lambeau. The Giants and Eli Manning had no chance in that environment. GB was built for that game....yet were outplayed by the hapless Giants.

b_ELI_eve
08-09-2012, 02:36 PM
I don't think anyone hates the Packers. You have helped us get to our 2 last Super Bowls. Thanks for laying down and helping us out :)

Cool Papa B.
08-09-2012, 02:54 PM
Over the next 8-9 years I can see the Giants, Packers, & 49ers dominating the NFC and winning many Super Bowls. They all have great leadership, solid coaching and player development and the Giants & Packers have QB's that are heading into the prime of their careers. If the 49ers want to win it all they better a get a better QB than what they have now.

sg92
08-09-2012, 03:21 PM
I don't hate the Packers or its fans at all. Clay Matthews is an idiot though.

SweetZombieJesus
08-09-2012, 03:37 PM
I like the Packers, they are most similar to us in many ways... But Clay Pidgeon and to a lesser degree Rodgers are getting on my nerves ;)

giants8493
08-09-2012, 03:55 PM
I don't think anyone hates the Packers. You have helped us get to our 2 last Super Bowls. Thanks for laying down and helping us out :)Strahan would also like to thank them for laying down....

rainierjef
08-09-2012, 04:02 PM
rodgers get on my nerves. he's a smug, ****y son of a *****. other than that i can careless for the packers, no hate whatsoever, thanks for not coming to work last year though, the refs can only do so much.

GMENAGAIN
08-09-2012, 04:13 PM
hmm.....maybe you are forgetting the circumstances of the game and that has caused you to post before your brain has a chance to catch up......or is it that you're just an *******?

The coldest NFCCG in the history of the NFL against Bret Farve and a GB team the COULD NOT be beaten in Lambeau. The Giants and Eli Manning had no chance in that environment. GB was built for that game....yet were outplayed by the hapless Giants.

Not true . . . Green Bay beat themselves in that game too. It had nothing to do with the Giants . . . .

FBomb
08-09-2012, 04:15 PM
Not true . . . Green Bay beat themselves in that game too. It had nothing to do with the Giants . . . .
THOSE *******S!!!!! I hate them now!!!:mad:

Giantslb66
08-09-2012, 04:40 PM
You forgot their fat-*** coach whinning in the off-season as well. Yeah I hate the Packers now!

jakegibbs
08-09-2012, 04:59 PM
I wanted to apologize for our team talking trash and being sore losers all offseason long. I know this is becoming a bitter rivalry and you guys probably hate us right about now for our trash talk. The Giants are very similar to us as far as history goes. Both teams have 4 super bowls. November 25th will be a great one but hopefully we take it in the playoffs this time around. Hope Nicks is healed up for the opener too. You guys are the better team for now.

Apology accepted. Hopefully we will meet 2 times again this season right?

jakegibbs
08-09-2012, 05:02 PM
Over the next 8-9 years I can see the Giants, Packers, & 49ers dominating the NFC and winning many Super Bowls. They all have great leadership, solid coaching and player development and the Giants & Packers have QB's that are heading into the prime of their careers. If the 49ers want to win it all they better a get a better QB than what they have now.

Not so fast the 49er coach stated he had the uttmost confidence in Alex after Peyton turned them down anyway. hmmmmm..................

NyGiantsfan75
08-09-2012, 05:38 PM
The packers are a great organization and I have the utmost respect for them and their fans.

Kase-1
08-09-2012, 05:43 PM
I dont hate the packers at all, for the most part theyre one of the classiest organizations in all of pro sports.

Clay Matthews is an idiot though, and the response that most of us Giants fans have is the same response that Justin Tuck made to those comments

"<i>"Thank you for giving us the game, Clay, I appreciate it a lot."</i>

"Did they play their best ball? I don't know. But we won the football game. I don't think they gave us anything."

[I]When they fumbled the ball, I think it was us that stripped it out," Tuck explained of a key play during the playoff win at Green Bay. "We sacked them. I think it was us who beat their O-linemen and got to (Aaron) Rodgers. So I don't think they just Ole'd everything and gave us the game. I think they were trying to win."[/I </i>

Cool Papa B.
08-09-2012, 06:45 PM
Not so fast the 49er coach stated he had the uttmost confidence in Alex after Peyton turned them down anyway. hmmmmm..................

Yeah...after they swung and missed at getting Manning what else can they say.

greenca190
08-09-2012, 07:01 PM
I think I've made it well known already why I hate the Packers and Aaron Rodgers.

And I think I've made it well known why every other Giants fan should, too.

Delicreep
08-09-2012, 07:18 PM
Hate you?...the tears of Packers fans taste just like peanut M & M's to me. I will literally seek out Packers fans so I can so I can show them my Giants hat and watch them cry and cry and cry.

mmmmm...Packers fan tears.

nhpgiantsfan
08-09-2012, 07:24 PM

Sorry, when I think of the word embarass and how it relates to sports, I usually think of blow outs and things of that sort, not 3 point overtime wins. For instance, we got embaressed by the Carolina Panthers a few years back. Or we embaressed the Vikings in 2000. But you can call it what you want. "Hapless Giants"? We were in the NFCCG and won pretty much every road game that year.

JJC7301
08-09-2012, 10:03 PM
I HATE EVERY SINGLE TEAM BESIDES THE GIANTS. EVERYONE CAN GO DIE.

Just playing. I don't hate the Packers. Awesome games together, awesome teams, the NFC is just a beast conference.
Agreed. No hate for the pack by me.

Gimaniac
08-09-2012, 10:10 PM
No hate here. I love the Packers, they always lay down for us in the playoffs.

jomo
08-09-2012, 10:14 PM
Can't generate hatred for a team with such good fans. And really hard to hate a team that lays down for us in big games in their house. No rivalry building, sorry.

nhpgiantsfan
08-09-2012, 10:27 PM
I'd say there is a pretty nice rivalry starting with us and the packers. Nobody wants to talk about how they crushed us 45-17 in week 16 in 2010. (oh by the way, in a big game in their house). If we win that game we would've made the playoffs and Green Bay would not have, and then never would've been in the SB. They had lost two in a row going into that game and then crushed us and the rest is history.

Diamondring
08-09-2012, 10:34 PM
Sorry, when I think of the word embarass and how it relates to sports, I usually think of blow outs and things of that sort, not 3 point overtime wins. For instance, we got embaressed by the Carolina Panthers a few years back. Or we embaressed the Vikings in 2000. But you can call it what you want. "Hapless Giants"? We were in the NFCCG and won pretty much every road game that year.Shoot, they said that there was no way the Giants were going to win that game and the odds were suppose to be against the Giants in a big way. The Giants were given a 9 points in that game so that means the Giants were not going to win that game let alone get close enough to win it. The Packers never lost in real cold weather in the Playoffs, Bret was the man etc etc etc.

nhpgiantsfan
08-09-2012, 10:38 PM
Shoot, they said that there was no way the Giants were going to win that game and the odds were suppose to be against the Giants in a big way. The Giants were given a 9 points in that game so that means the Giants were not going to win that game let alone get close enough to win it. The Packers never lost in real cold weather in the Playoffs, Bret was the man etc etc etc.

Ok great. So that means the media and handicappers gave us no credit. But does that mean we embarrassed them in the game? Game was tied after 60 minutes. Hardly an embarrassment.

fansince69
08-09-2012, 11:11 PM
Ok great. So that means the media and handicappers gave us no credit. But does that mean we embarrassed them in the game? Game was tied after 60 minutes. Hardly an embarrassment.

so your 15 and your 12 year old brother beats you up....your not embarrassed because it was a good fight?

nhpgiantsfan
08-09-2012, 11:15 PM
so your 15 and your 12 year old brother beats you up....your not embarrassed because it was a good fight?

That's like saying we were a college team that beat a pro team. I mean we had already beaten the number one seed going into that game. Your acting like we should've had no chance in that game. SMH

fansince69
08-09-2012, 11:16 PM
That's like saying we were a college team that beat a pro team.

No that's like saying a clear cut favorite got beat by a team that no one gave any chance to

nhpgiantsfan
08-09-2012, 11:26 PM
I don't know, whatever, it doesn't even compare to embarrassing the Vikings in 2000 or or even the Falcons this year. We could have very easily lost to the Packers in 07. IMO, we squeezed out a good game in frigid conditions. Thank you Plax!

08-09-2012, 11:32 PM
The three most prominent Packers have all been using the same talking points throughout the whole off-season.... Obviously.. Mccarthy...Rodgers... & Matthews... have planned this disparagement of the Champs...It is not just random...But to what end?? it sounds like Loser's mentality.. and is certainly enraging the Champs

nhpgiantsfan
08-09-2012, 11:41 PM
I love it. We haven't had a good rival outside our division in quite some time. Kinda brings back memories of us and the niners back in the day. Although I don't see Eli getting in Matthews face like Simms did to Lott.

ebick
08-09-2012, 11:56 PM

Wasn't Eli like....horrible in cold weather games before that?

fansince69
08-10-2012, 12:00 AM
Wasn't Eli like....horrible in cold weather games before that?

Eli had struggled in both the cold and windy conditions....he also had not done well in playoffs till that point(Excluding the 2 previous games in same playoffs )

Rodgers12
08-10-2012, 12:04 AM
I predict 12-4 for the pack this year barring injuries. Chicago will be tough as well in our division. If we stay healthy though and get a defense we should be able to go deep in the playoffs. There will be alot of good teams in the NFC, Philly will be really tough, Carolina is another darkhorse and the Niners. The Giants will be good of course.

jomo
08-10-2012, 02:33 AM
Eli had struggled in both the cold and windy conditions....he also had not done well in playoffs till that point(Excluding the 2 previous games in same playoffs )He was only in like one playoff game before the Dallas game that year, wasn't he?

I just checked it and he was in 2 games, the first a stinker and the second just so so.

DragonSoul
08-10-2012, 04:05 AM
I wanted to apologize for our team talking trash and being sore losers all offseason long. I know this is becoming a bitter rivalry and you guys probably hate us right about now for our trash talk. The Giants are very similar to us as far as history goes. Both teams have 4 super bowls. November 25th will be a great one but hopefully we take it in the playoffs this time around. Hope Nicks is healed up for the opener too. You guys are the better team for now.Welcome back to the boards

Rodgers12
08-13-2012, 03:43 PM
We didnt lay down to you guys in neither game. We were only down 20-13 at the beginning of the 4th quarter in last year's playoff game. IMO you guys dominated us more in 07. Bradshaw should have had that touchdown that they called back. The cold weather really killed our team that game. Also you guys really should have beaten us in regulation that year. Our offense used to play well in those kind of conditions but not anymore. Now were more of a dome team. The Giants play well in the elements. We just dont match up against the Giants. The Eagles matchup well with you but you guys are too physical for us.

jomo
08-13-2012, 04:25 PM
I wanted to apologize for our team talking trash and being sore losers all offseason long. I know this is becoming a bitter rivalry and you guys probably hate us right about now for our trash talk. The Giants are very similar to us as far as history goes. Both teams have 4 super bowls. November 25th will be a great one but hopefully we take it in the playoffs this time around. Hope Nicks is healed up for the opener too. You guys are the better team for now.It is not a bitter rivalry imo. We love you guys. We don't like our division foes which for my money are the only true rivalries because they last for decades. The Pack and Gmen are both strong right now but soon, one or both will not be so strong. At that point we won't really even think about each other but we will still hate the iggles, cowgirls and skins.

Rodgers12
08-13-2012, 05:24 PM
What do you guys think of our Cedric Benson pickup? You think he can help us out? Also is Jacobs a Niner or is he cut from SF?

tonyt830
08-13-2012, 09:28 PM
What do you guys think of our Cedric Benson pickup? You think he can help us out? Also is Jacobs a Niner or is he cut from SF?I think it is a decent pick up for the Pack. I don't know who you have behind Starks, but as long as Benson stays out of trouble, I'm sure he can contribute and spell Starks when needed. And as far as I know, Jacobs is still a 49er.

appodictic
08-13-2012, 11:08 PM
If the packers WR's and Rogers is clicking they are almost unbeatable, The super bowl year you guys had was crazy, that game you beat us some of those diving catches were undefendable and unbelievable. With the Elite teams most things just boil down to coin flips, but the packers will need to get more production from their defensive unit to make a playoff run. I think that was why the giants made the run we had pretty good all around performance from O,D, ST, no one was really able to match us in three phases.

Rodgers12
08-13-2012, 11:54 PM
If our defense was halfway decent last year we would have won it all. I cant believe we went 15-1 with our defense last year. There were regular season games last year we should have lost but we won. It might have been good for us to lose those then we wouldnt have been so overconfident at the end of the year.

Drez
08-14-2012, 12:01 AM
We didnt lay down to you guys in neither game. We were only down 20-13 at the beginning of the 4th quarter in last year's playoff game. IMO you guys dominated us more in 07. Bradshaw should have had that touchdown that they called back. The cold weather really killed our team that game. Also you guys really should have beaten us in regulation that year. Our offense used to play well in those kind of conditions but not anymore. Now were more of a dome team. The Giants play well in the elements. We just dont match up against the Giants. The Eagles matchup well with you but you guys are too physical for us.
Disagree. We DOMINATED you guys hard this year in the playoffs. If not for the bull**** penalty and bull**** call on the fumble you guys score 6 points.

Rodgers12
08-14-2012, 12:03 AM
Disagree. We DOMINATED you guys hard this year in the playoffs. If not for the bull**** penalty and bull**** call on the fumble you guys score 6 points.
We were just horrible all around. I think the OC's son dying really had an affect on the team. You guys have to admit that was a tough time for our team.

fourth&forever
08-14-2012, 12:08 AM
We were just horrible all around. I think the OC's son dying really had an affect on the team. You guys have to admit that was a tough time for our team.
Its still a tough time for your team. You still can't grasp that you lost.

Drez
08-14-2012, 12:09 AM
And the biggest part of your being horrible was we made you play horrible.

Yes, Philbin's son dying I'm sure didn't help matters any, but on the flip, how many times do you hear about a tragedy providing inspiration and motivation for a team?

Rodgers12
08-14-2012, 12:18 AM
And the biggest part of your being horrible was we made you play horrible.

Yes, Philbin's son dying I'm sure didn't help matters any, but on the flip, how many times do you hear about a tragedy providing inspiration and motivation for a team?

True when Favre's dad died we had the best performance of that season. I guess nobody can use that as an excuse. I know you guys were alot better then us that day but at the same time we were flat.

jomo
08-14-2012, 11:51 AM
We were just horrible all around. I think the OC's son dying really had an affect on the team. You guys have to admit that was a tough time for our team.I agree that it had to have some impact. Losing a son like that is much different than losing Favre's father. You were flat, no doubt but that doesn't take away from the fact that we were razor sharp. We had just come off an overwhelming victory over the Falcons and just continued to roll in GB.