PDA

View Full Version : Mike Vick injured his throwing hand, out of the game.

davepc
08-09-2012, 08:32 PM
No word how serious, looked like they were working on his thumb on the sidelines. Hit it on his linemans helmet. Had happy feet in the pocket under pressure.

#dynasty #dreamteam

slipknottin
08-09-2012, 08:33 PM
at least they solved those run defense issues.....

RoanokeFan
08-09-2012, 08:34 PM
Wasn't a dog bite, was it? :p

Rudyy
08-09-2012, 08:41 PM
Vick injured, what else is new?
Oh look, a Kafka pick.

Fuhgeddaboutit
08-09-2012, 08:42 PM
He's been battered already. Guy is a tool and won't last long in this league.

ebick
08-09-2012, 08:48 PM
No word how serious, looked like they were working on his thumb on the sidelines. Hit it on his linemans helmet. Had happy feet in the pocket under pressure.

#dynasty #dreamteam

Looked like the injury Simms suffered.....

Martyr
08-09-2012, 08:51 PM
Im so concerned lol

byron
08-09-2012, 10:50 PM
Wasn't a dog bite, was it? :p lmfao... good one!

Redeyejedi
08-09-2012, 10:54 PM
Vick is fine but this wont be the last time he gets hurt this season. The Eagles are a stacked team with a killer Dline but if Vick doesnt play well or at all they wont have a chance

BurnerNYG
08-10-2012, 02:13 AM
Vick is fine but this wont be the last time he gets hurt this season. The Eagles are a stacked team with a killer Dline but if Vick doesnt play well or at all they wont have a chanceI guarantee they'll still be tough against us no matter who they got under center.

nycsportzfan
08-10-2012, 06:27 AM
Vick is fine but this wont be the last time he gets hurt this season. The Eagles are a stacked team with a killer Dline but if Vick doesnt play well or at all they wont have a chance I tell ya one thing, Nick Foles looks incredible.. I was quite a bit higher then most on him, and all though it was in preseason agianst 2n/3rd teamers, i still worry they found something.. I love the draft the eagles had this past yr, and i hope it dosen't give them a franchise qb outta it...

TheEnigma
08-10-2012, 06:46 AM
I tell ya one thing, Nick Foles looks incredible.. I was quite a bit higher then most on him, and all though it was in preseason agianst 2n/3rd teamers, i still worry they found something.. I love the draft the eagles had this past yr, and i hope it dosen't give them a franchise qb outta it...

I have a feeling we're going to be seeing Foles for at least 2-4 games this season if Vick keeps getting in situations like he has recently. Btw nyc, did you see the Packers and Chargers game? Your boy Davon House was playing like a beast in pass coverage and stopping the run. He's looking like a future quality starter for the Packers.