PDA

View Full Version : stop whining

BuffyBlueII
08-10-2012, 05:25 PM
I just can't get over how traumatized these Green Bay Packers fans are. Rodgers12 is so depressed he is now sending me private messages expressing his joy over how Philadelphia Eagles came back and beat is in 2010. Hahahahahahaha........Green Bay Packers fans please stop whining and change your tampons already, you are embarrassing yourselves.

I bELIeve.

Fuhgeddaboutit
08-10-2012, 05:28 PM
Wasn't he just saying how he doesn't care about the Giants? Now all of a sudden he's PMing people and trolling?

Jesus christ, how old are people these days? Parents should take away computers from young children.

BuffyBlueII
08-10-2012, 05:35 PM
Green Bay Packers fans are the worst crybabies. They are so annoying.His trolling and private messaging is so amusing.

I bELIeve.

old username- buffyblue

Fuhgeddaboutit
08-10-2012, 05:38 PM
Whenever 1 fan comes here and starts trolling, we call that fanbase crybabies.

I wouldn't say they are the biggest crybabies because of that.

Ntegrase96
08-10-2012, 05:56 PM
Whenever 1 fan comes here and starts trolling, we call that fanbase crybabies.

I wouldn't say they are the biggest crybabies because of that.

I'd say that honor belongs to the Minnesota Vikings fans. But in all fairness that team has been hosed quite a bit in the past and has had some gut wrenching losses to end fantastic seasons. I'd be just as sour if I were them.

FBomb
08-10-2012, 06:33 PM
https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaa0NRg2WzRfNfsE7c3Ox4GVggvqzG2 HdRwNu3ZbRjilMGRsI7GQ

Rodgers12
08-10-2012, 09:05 PM
That will be you guys after this season. Count on it.

FBomb
08-10-2012, 10:23 PM

awww........poor lil' feller. It just isn't fair, is it?

greenca190
08-10-2012, 10:35 PM

You started off so well here. And now you're just a ****.

sharick88
08-10-2012, 11:09 PM

And you can count on me waiting for you in the parking lot

ShakeandBake
08-11-2012, 12:08 AM

Cry more discount double chump

miked1958
08-11-2012, 01:22 AM
And you can count on me waiting for you in the parking lotDid anyone get the "Happy Gilmore" analogy??? Lmao

Moke
08-11-2012, 01:33 AM
I'd say that honor belongs to the Minnesota Vikings fans. But in all fairness that team has been hosed quite a bit in the past and has had some gut wrenching losses to end fantastic seasons. I'd be just as sour if I were them.

True. But it happens with every single fanbase that we come across that whines just a bit. We whine too

Moke
08-11-2012, 01:39 AM

I like your way of thinking man.

Parking lot 5pm, bring no one.

SweetZombieJesus
08-11-2012, 06:06 AM

Wow, they're making cheese with spilled milk now.

You already benefitted from our misery in 2010. If we win that game, we're in the playoffs and you're out.

giantyankee1976
08-11-2012, 10:17 AM

well, what happened man?

At first you seemed decent, but now...

Your Organization is still a classy one. My guess is like the Patriot fanbase, the Giants beating you has begun to create a new-kind of (one-sided) rivalry.

Believe me, many Giants' fans don't give your squad a second thought. If you beat us this Season, sucks for us but it's not the end of days.

Get a grip, there are way worse things happening in the real-world.

This is only a game.

BuffyBlueII
08-11-2012, 02:36 PM

Giantz4Life
08-11-2012, 04:46 PM

LOL awesome sharick

Giantz4Life
08-11-2012, 07:47 PM
http://www.packerforum.com/threads/what-team-do-you-want-to-see-flop-this-season.37669/

This pretty much sums up all the butt hurt Packer fans. Good to know we're more hated by Pack fans than their own division rivals!

giantyankee1976
08-11-2012, 08:35 PM
awwww **** 'em !

derekunion28
08-12-2012, 04:53 AM
wow did this poster cum full circle.....come on mAN,..........

Rodgers12
08-12-2012, 10:24 AM
http://www.packerforum.com/threads/what-team-do-you-want-to-see-flop-this-season.37669/

This pretty much sums up all the butt hurt Packer fans. Good to know we're more hated by Pack fans than their own division rivals!

Why is that?

Rodgers12
08-12-2012, 10:26 AM
Hopefully we can go deep in the playoffs this season as long as we can get past you guys.

Die-Hard
08-12-2012, 12:23 PM
Hopefully we can go deep in the playoffs this season as long as we can get past you guys.

You're a very conflicted individual. You started off good, caught a few good natured jabs, started spewing vitriol and arrogance, and now, you're seemingly in a good place again. This is a Giants message board. If you think we're going to offer up constant praise and love for the Packers, you are way off base. If you can't handle conflict, you should go elsewhere, but the Jekyll and Hyde thing is wearing rather thin, so make up your mind.

ShakeandBake
08-12-2012, 12:25 PM

**** you and the rest of you cheesehead asshats

Giantz4Life
08-12-2012, 01:44 PM
Why is that?

It's pretty clear the majority of your fan base wants to see the Giants fall this year. Read it for yourself.

BuffyBlueII
08-12-2012, 03:17 PM
It's pretty clear the majority of your fan base wants to see the Giants fall this year. Read it for yourself.

It goes way beyond that. Green Bay Packers fanbase doesn’t even want to acknowledge that we beat the **** out of their team. They continually whine about how Green Bay Packers beat themselves and we got lucky. They are such sore loser crybabies.

They disgust me.

Rodgers12
08-12-2012, 03:32 PM
We acknowledged it. The road to the super bowl starts with SF September 12th.

Rodgers12
08-12-2012, 03:34 PM
You guys are a rival of ours now. It is pretty clear with all the trash talking and stuff going on. Im not looking for any Packer praise. This is a strong growing rivalry.

BuffyBlueII
08-12-2012, 03:47 PM
We acknowledged it. The road to the super bowl starts with SF September 12th.

Just go read some of the nonsense on your teams message boards. You guys are still crying about the loss and claiming how we got lucky.

tonyt830
08-12-2012, 04:13 PM
I think its funny how some Packers fans hate the Giants so much. Personally I have no problem with the Packers or their fanbase. I mean all fanbases have there questionable and irrational fans.

But as a Giants fan, I always have a healthy dislike/hatred towards the Eagles and Cowboys first and foremost. I will throw the Skins in their to an extent, though they have been in the cellar for some time now. But I would think that most rational and true Packers fans would dislike/hate the Bears, Lions and Vikings more than the Giants?

And I would have to agree with Diehard, Rodgers12 came on the boards and seemed like a reasonable and ok poster. Then all of a sudden the Jeckyl and Hyde thing started with him.

I did get a few laughs regarding some of those posters on the Packers forum. The one Packers fan mentioned how they were a 10-6 team the previous year and lost to the Skins in the regular season as well, but went on to win the Superbowl. He at least seemed rational. I think some fans just get bitter, and forget that its not how you start, but how you finish. If any team gets healthy and hot at the end of the season and into the playoffs, a Superbowl win is not out of the question. It does not matter if you were 9-7, 10-6, 12-4, 15-1 or 16-0.

I still look forward to the Giants/Packers game on Nov 25th. And should the Packers win, I won't sweat it, because you try and move on as a team. Hopefully you make the playoffs, make adjustments, and the next go around the results are different.

Rodgers12
08-13-2012, 03:34 PM
Well most of our fans hate the Giants cause you guys beat us in the playoffs the last few years. Alot of our fans are itching for revenge this year. We just felt that this last year we were the better team. In 2007 we can say that you guys were the better team for sure but last year I thought we had one of the best teams in the league. I would have felt better losing to the 49ers. Im not saying you guys were a bad team, you were a good team but I thought we were better. Now that we signed Benson this year we should have a running game. I just hope Bishop our linebacker isnt that hurt. We lose him and that would be a big loss.

sharick88
08-13-2012, 04:22 PM
I read through that thread from their forums and find it unreal that their fans hate the giants even more than their division rivals, refuse to accept the fact that their team got their asses whooped 37-20 and would have been worse if the refs didn't giftwrap 2 bs calls their way, and really have no substance in their reasons for hating us more than their division rivals.

JB456
08-13-2012, 05:56 PM
Well most of our fans hate the Giants cause you guys beat us in the playoffs the last few years. Alot of our fans are itching for revenge this year. We just felt that this last year we were the better team. In 2007 we can say that you guys were the better team for sure but last year I thought we had one of the best teams in the league. I would have felt better losing to the 49ers. Im not saying you guys were a bad team, you were a good team but I thought we were better. Now that we signed Benson this year we should have a running game. I just hope Bishop our linebacker isnt that hurt. We lose him and that would be a big loss.

I have the utmost respect for the Packers and their history. With that said, all of these excuses just made me think of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ9LS7SHCjc

Die-Hard
08-13-2012, 06:53 PM
You guys are a rival of ours now. It is pretty clear with all the trash talking and stuff going on. Im not looking for any Packer praise. This is a strong growing rivalry.

A rival? LOL

Come on. Now you're just being ridiculous. There was a rivalry between GB and the Giants back in the 50's-60's, but it's long dead. The only rivalry that exists between the teams is the one in your imagination

giantyankee1976
08-13-2012, 07:15 PM

LOL

bro, it can't be a rivalry if it's one-sided.

tonyt830
08-13-2012, 07:21 PM
Well most of our fans hate the Giants cause you guys beat us in the playoffs the last few years. Alot of our fans are itching for revenge this year. We just felt that this last year we were the better team. In 2007 we can say that you guys were the better team for sure but last year I thought we had one of the best teams in the league. I would have felt better losing to the 49ers. Im not saying you guys were a bad team, you were a good team but I thought we were better. Now that we signed Benson this year we should have a running game. I just hope Bishop our linebacker isnt that hurt. We lose him and that would be a big loss.Let me ask you 1 question. Now I know you can't speak for all of the Packers fans, but would 1 regular season win over the Giants on November 25th really make the Packers fans feel revenge was served? I look at the big picture, getting into the playoffs and moving forward. So even if the Packers were to beat the Giants on November 25th, but the Giants go on to the playoffs and beat the Packers in the playoffs, are we back to square 1 with most of the Packers fanbase being bitter or feeling the were robbed of a potential Superbowl berth?

And I'm sorry, I don't consider the Giants/Packers a rivalry in todays NFL. I mean if the teams keep meeting up season after season and in the playoffs, then I could see it becoming a little bit more of 1. Right now the Giants consider the Eagles, Cowboys and Redskins rivalries, where as the Packers should consider the Bears, Lions and Vikings rivals.

I don't know, maybe I'm missing something here.

tonyt830
08-13-2012, 07:26 PM
I read through that thread from their forums and find it unreal that their fans hate the giants even more than their division rivals, refuse to accept the fact that their team got their asses whooped 37-20 and would have been worse if the refs didn't giftwrap 2 bs calls their way, and really have no substance in their reasons for hating us more than their division rivals.sharick, I guess some people don't understand the "any given Sunday" phrase. And especially, when the playoffs come, you better be ready not just physically but mentally as well. You let down just the slightest, and the so-called "better" team on paper could be on the sofa the next week, watching the better team that beat them the previous week move on.

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-13-2012, 07:44 PM
Here ya go Rodgers12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3oJPY3Hcgg&feature=fvwrel

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-13-2012, 07:53 PM
Got one more for packers fans
, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cNYtAD65Z8&feature=related

JB456
08-13-2012, 10:25 PM
Got one more for packers fans
, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cNYtAD65Z8&feature=related

Dude. This is ridiculously funny. Two thumbs up!

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-13-2012, 11:41 PM
Dude. This is ridiculously funny. Two thumbs up!Thanks, glad you enjoyed it.Packers fans I dont think so much LMAO!

Rodgers12
08-13-2012, 11:49 PM
In that video though if we catch all those drops imagine what could have been.

Rodgers12
08-13-2012, 11:50 PM
Let me ask you 1 question. Now I know you can't speak for all of the Packers fans, but would 1 regular season win over the Giants on November 25th really make the Packers fans feel revenge was served? I look at the big picture, getting into the playoffs and moving forward. So even if the Packers were to beat the Giants on November 25th, but the Giants go on to the playoffs and beat the Packers in the playoffs, are we back to square 1 with most of the Packers fanbase being bitter or feeling the were robbed of a potential Superbowl berth?

And I'm sorry, I don't consider the Giants/Packers a rivalry in todays NFL. I mean if the teams keep meeting up season after season and in the playoffs, then I could see it becoming a little bit more of 1. Right now the Giants consider the Eagles, Cowboys and Redskins rivalries, where as the Packers should consider the Bears, Lions and Vikings rivals.

I don't know, maybe I'm missing something here.

You guys dont like us and we dont like you. You can tell it is getting heated. We won the regular season thriller then you beat us in the playoffs. Same with 2007. Both times you won the super bowl then we killed you guys two years ago and went on to win it all. You can tell both teams dont like each other as well as the fans talking trash to each other.

Rodgers12
08-13-2012, 11:52 PM
I have the utmost respect for the Packers and their history. With that said, all of these excuses just made me think of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ9LS7SHCjc

I have given you guys credit before. You guys won. Hopefully we can win the next time we play.

ShakeandBake
08-14-2012, 12:39 AM
You guys dont like us and we dont like you. You can tell it is getting heated. We won the regular season thriller then you beat us in the playoffs. Same with 2007. Both times you won the super bowl then we killed you guys two years ago and went on to win it all. You can tell both teams dont like each other as well as the fans talking trash to each other.

No its clear that the hate is one-sided, you guys are still butt hurt over the loss while we laugh over the idea that you somehow think we are rivals now.

Rodgers12
08-14-2012, 12:48 AM
No its clear that the hate is one-sided, you guys are still butt hurt over the loss while we laugh over the idea that you somehow think we are rivals now.
Would you like the Packers had you lost to them twice in the playoffs?

ashleymarie
08-14-2012, 04:19 AM

Must be a miscommunication snafu. Are you attempting to start a rivalry between our two teams? Not accusing, just curious. I do not dislike the Packers. I admit I have some reservations about Rodgers and his facial smugness. But there are guys whose natural facial expressions cannot be changed. Like Bruce Willis's. So I give him the benefit of the doubt. I assure you there is not hatred involved on my part. I'm sorry you think there is. And btw I do enjoy your posts. ;)

tonyt830
08-14-2012, 07:04 AM

Must be a miscommunication snafu. Are you attempting to start a rivalry between our two teams? Not accusing, just curious. I do not dislike the Packers. I admit I have some reservations about Rodgers and his facial smugness. But there are guys whose natural facial expressions cannot be changed. Like Bruce Willis's. So I give him the benefit of the doubt. I assure you there is not hatred involved on my part. I'm sorry you think there is. And btw I do enjoy your posts. ;)Rodgers12, I don't know where you are getting this whole "we hate you and you hate us" rivalry between the Giants and Packers. I would say that most Giants fans on here would agree that the Packers are not a heated rivalry at this time, regardless if we beat you guys 2 times enroute to the Superbowl. And how would we feel if you guys beat us 2 times to get to the Superbowl? Well I won't speak for all of the fanbase, but I wouldnt sweat it one bit. Like I said, the Eagles, Cowboys and Redskins are our rivals. I would root for the Packers, 49ers, Jets, Texans etc. etc. to beat them anytime.

I can understand how some Packers fans were let down and upset that their Packers missed out in 2007 and 2011, but come on, for some people to hate on the Giants so much, is just plain silly.

But you never answered my question in my previous post Rodgers12---say the Packers beat the Giants on Nov 25th this year in the regular season. Will that make the Packers fanbase feel avenged? And if so, what happens, should we meet up in the playoffs again, and the Giants win vs the Packers. Will the Giants be public enemy #1 to the Packers fanbase?

tonyt830
08-14-2012, 07:06 AM
Must be a miscommunication snafu. Are you attempting to start a rivalry between our two teams? Not accusing, just curious. I do not dislike the Packers. I admit I have some reservations about Rodgers and his facial smugness. But there are guys whose natural facial expressions cannot be changed. Like Bruce Willis's. So I give him the benefit of the doubt. I assure you there is not hatred involved on my part. I'm sorry you think there is. And btw I do enjoy your posts. ;)I agree Ashley, I have no ill will towards the Packers or their organization. And trust me, us Giants fans have had some letdowns and heartbreak, but you get over it and move on.

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-14-2012, 11:00 AM
In that video though if we catch all those drops imagine what could have been.IF,IF,IF. You cant be serious! "IF" the NY Giants never lost a game ever, we would be the WORLD CHAMPIONS every year!. Come on MAN!

Rodgers12
08-14-2012, 12:40 PM
Must be a miscommunication snafu. Are you attempting to start a rivalry between our two teams? Not accusing, just curious. I do not dislike the Packers. I admit I have some reservations about Rodgers and his facial smugness. But there are guys whose natural facial expressions cannot be changed. Like Bruce Willis's. So I give him the benefit of the doubt. I assure you there is not hatred involved on my part. I'm sorry you think there is. And btw I do enjoy your posts. ;)
No not at all. Look at our board and it is almost like you guys are our number 1 enemy. Tony if we beat you in November it probably wont be a revenge factor at all. We have to beat you in January to feel any satisfaction. If we lose then yes you are probably our number 1 enemy. I dont think it is good for the Packers to play the Giants in the playoffs anyway.

Ntegrase96
08-14-2012, 01:21 PM
I think MMB can back me up on this one, if he remembers our conversation around the middle of the season last year, but I was a pretty big Packers doubter last sason. I did not expect them to lose the way they did, but I didn't thought for sure they would have trouble with a NFCE competitor.

Of course that was before the Cowboys secondary began to unravel and the Giants went into their mid season slump. But sill, I felt like the three top NFCE were a tough matchup for the Pack.

ashleymarie
08-14-2012, 02:18 PM
Would you like the Packers had you lost to them twice in the playoffs?

You have access to this board as a member or guest. Have you read any hatred here for Green Bay? I am failing to see any backlash on the Giants part toward you guys.

I believe if the Giants had lost to GB twice in the playoffs, they would be focused on improving the team to play toe to toe with yall. Not spew hatred. Spewing hatred and discontent is unproductive. That's not our Giants style.

giantyankee1976
08-14-2012, 08:19 PM
You have access to this board as a member or guest. Have you read any hatred here for Green Bay? I am failing to see any backlash on the Giants part toward you guys.

I believe if the Giants had lost to GB twice in the playoffs, they would be focused on improving the team to play toe to toe with yall. Not spew hatred. Spewing hatred and discontent is unproductive. That's not our Giants style.

excellent reply.

no hate Rodgers12. I hope you don't rep your fanbase because for you guys to "hate" another Team is ridiculous. Bears, Vikes and Lions= no brainers.

But a NFCE team? Really?

And TonyT hits the nail greatly too. If anything your team ought to set their benchmark at competing and beating the Team that eliminated them and "move forward."

You and your fellow fans should move forward too.

JPP
08-15-2012, 03:00 AM
In that video though if we catch all those drops imagine what could have been.

Were all those receivers after their hypothetical catches going to go out and play DB as well because last I checked we scored 37 points and it was your defense that was the problem.

BuffyBlueII
08-15-2012, 08:09 AM
No its clear that the hate is one-sided, you guys are still butt hurt over the loss while we laugh over the idea that you somehow think we are rivals now.Not really. You pull whay every other Green Bay Packers fan does by continually claiming "Green Bay Packers beat themselves" or " if it wasn't for the drops we would have easily won" and " NY Giants got lucky" You are a sore loser crybaby just like the rest if your fanbase.

BuffyBlueII
08-15-2012, 08:17 AM
excellent reply.no hate Rodgers12. I hope you don't rep your fanbase because for you guys to "hate" another Team is ridiculous. Bears, Vikes and Lions= no brainers.But a NFCE team? Really?And TonyT hits the nail greatly too. If anything your team ought to set their benchmark at competing and beating the Team that eliminated them and "move forward."You and your fellow fans should move forward too.After thr arrogant smugness and public commenta from Green Bay Packers players coupled with their fanbases crybabying and continual thrashing of Eli Manning, I hate Green Bay Packers and their miserable sore loser fan base.

JB456
08-15-2012, 12:41 PM
After thr arrogant smugness and public commenta from Green Bay Packers players coupled with their fanbases crybabying and continual thrashing of Eli Manning, I hate Green Bay Packers and their miserable sore loser fan base.

A large portion of the Packer's fan base don't agree with what they said or even if they agree with what they said they don't think it should have been said. I was really anoyed with this topic so I checked out the Packer's forum. Most Packer's fans are respectable but these quotes are making that organization look terrible.

TroyArcher
08-15-2012, 06:50 PM

What was your prediction last year?

blueomaha
08-15-2012, 06:52 PM
it's gotta be the cheese....

Rodgers12
08-16-2012, 02:31 AM
Troy archer my prediction last year was about 10-6 for the Pack looking at their schedule. This year I say 12-4. If we dont play the Giants in the playoffs I like our chances I guess.

ashleymarie
08-16-2012, 10:43 AM
it's gotta be the cheese....

Or the holes. :o

Rodgers12
08-16-2012, 12:45 PM
Neither one lol.

giantyankee1976
08-16-2012, 07:01 PM
those Brats are off the chain though, wash 'em down with a cold draft mmmmmmmm :rock:

Rodgers12
08-17-2012, 12:07 AM
I do have to say you guys are more hated by us then we hate the Vikings right now lol.

fourth&forever
08-17-2012, 12:42 AM
I do have to say you guys are more hated by us then we hate the Vikings right now lol.

Thats not saying much. The purple helmets are a joke.

Rodgers12
08-17-2012, 12:55 AM
Thats not saying much. The purple helmets are a joke.
Yeah that and their team is too.

ShakeandBake
08-17-2012, 01:05 AM
Yeah that and their team is too.

Your first team defense looked really good against the Browns

Rodgers12
08-17-2012, 02:01 AM
Your first team defense looked really good against the Browns
Good thing it was a preaseason game. Yeah we didnt look good though.

giantyankee1976
08-17-2012, 07:20 AM
no one does usually.

wish the pre-season was like 2 "tune-up" games though. I hate senseless injuries.:(

Rodgers12
08-17-2012, 01:00 PM
I hope we don't play like that in the regular season gosh!

rainierjef
08-17-2012, 03:01 PM
we are not in your division
we barely see you on a rotational schedule
last year was the first in many years where we played you twice
and the refs were in your pockets both games
we are not rivals
you're fabricating a rivalry in your head

ashleymarie
08-17-2012, 06:02 PM
I hate senseless injuries.:(

You've got my vote there.

FBomb
08-17-2012, 06:09 PM
I hope we don't play like that in the regular season gosh!

Gee wilickers I hope not!

GOBIGBLUE52
08-17-2012, 08:06 PM
we are not in your division
we barely see you on a rotational schedule
last year was the first in many years where we played you twice
and the refs were in your pockets both games
we are not rivals
you're fabricating a rivalry in your head

This cannot possibly be more false, we played the packers twice in the postseason only a few years prior.

2 games played in the playoffs resulted in the packers season being ended. One in the regular season was essentially a playoff game for both, we lost that one.

The Patriots and Colts a few years ago did not play in the same division yet they were viewed as a great rivalry too.

Furthermore, I'm sick of the whining about the refs in the first game. We were in position to win that game and the defense absolutely blew it, like they did in most games we lost last year. Packers won that game fairly.

The Giants and Packers are rivals at this point. Not to the same matter as the Eagles or Cowboys, but more than say, the Cleveland Browns.

Rodgers12
08-17-2012, 10:23 PM
What areas of the Giants worry you guys the most? Your O line seems tough but how bout your defense?

giantyankee1976
08-17-2012, 11:07 PM
LOL our O-Line? If you only knew what many of us felt...

Rodgers12
08-17-2012, 11:13 PM
I dont know. Manning had all the time in the world back there last season. Your O line is great IMO. Your defense was horrible all year long until the end of the season then they were a top 5 defense all of a sudden. You guys played awesome in the playoffs defensively. I never was impressed with your kicker. He misses too much.

giantyankee1976
08-18-2012, 08:12 AM
I dont know. Manning had all the time in the world back there last season. Your O line is great IMO. Your defense was horrible all year long until the end of the season then they were a top 5 defense all of a sudden. You guys played awesome in the playoffs defensively. I never was impressed with your kicker. He misses too much.

Tynes? LOL, I understand that being a Packers' fan you probably only seen a few blurbs of the Giants.

Here's what everyone seems to forget.

1) Win your Division and you're in. The Giants indeed did that

2) In the Play-Offs everyone starts OVER at 0-0

3) In the Play-Offs, don't lose a single game

'nuff said

BuffyBlueII
08-19-2012, 10:04 AM

Eli Manning played with an awful offensive line last year and you know that. Eli Manning constantly had folks in the backfield much quicker than he should have. You just continue spewing your vitriol. Trolls like you from that miserable fanbase will go to any length to try and downplay Eli Manning’s accomplishments. It is ridiculous. I guess whatever it takes to make you feel better and all the schmucks over on Green Bay Packers Boards keep agreeing with you type of nonsense that you guys may almost believe it but in the end you don’t You know that NY Giants beat Green Bay Packers in postseason at Lambeau Field on the way to SuperBowl XLVI because we are the better team with the better QB. Our O line sucks and we were still able to do whatever we wanted to do to your overrated, arrogant team.

I bELIeve.

BuffyBlueII
08-19-2012, 10:36 AM
nevermind. no biggie.

derekunion28
08-22-2012, 12:43 AM
Dam packer handbag spammers

Bing Crosby
08-23-2012, 03:50 PM
I still think it's funny that they started banning Giants fans over on there board. I wonder if their banable offense was that they went against that "Packers beat themselves" mantra.

BuffyBlueII
08-23-2012, 05:20 PM
They ban NY Giants fans over there because we don't go along with their twisted bizzarro world peeception that Aaron Rodgers is the greatest QB ever and Green Bay Packers only lost because they beat themselves. They are a board full of whining crybabies that feed off one another and the want to condemn anyone that does not believe in their rwisted crybaby doctrine.

giantyankee1976
08-23-2012, 07:26 PM
...i thought bears fans were bad ...

oh well

NYG vs everybody F-T-W !!!!

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-23-2012, 09:22 PM
...i thought bears fans were bad ...

oh well

NYG vs everybody F-T-W !!!!Nice!! Thats the way it should be.