PDA

View Full Version : No injuries = I'm ecstatic!!!!!

Breezely
08-11-2012, 12:15 AM
I could care less who won this game. I could care less how Gabbert made the secondary look. I could care less about the Jaguars supposedly run game. All I care about is the Giants escapes without notable injuries and the Giants looking to get better. This game was a victory in my eyes. Who cares about preseason victories (obviously the jags), But the Jags have never won nothing.

You know who really cares about this game . . . . Jones-Drew!.. This may hamper his negotiations. Suckers!!!!!!!

Fuhgeddaboutit
08-11-2012, 12:20 AM
Forget it. We''re jinxed

TheEnigma
08-11-2012, 12:22 AM
To me, it shows we didn't play hard enough and that's why we lost this crucial game to the Jaguars.

Breezely
08-11-2012, 12:25 AM
Red font, please! Red font!!!! Don't feed them.

Rat_bastich
08-11-2012, 12:25 AM
To me, it shows we didn't play hard enough and that's why we lost this crucial game to the Jaguars.

Crucial? When did this become crucial? Bless your little heart....

Okay, I am confused either 1) You mean all this in red font or;
2) You actually think the season began because of your comment in another thread about the Eagles and Redskins having divisional lead over us and the thought that this was a crucial game.

primetime
08-11-2012, 12:26 AM

Crucial?? You must be joking... Right?

Breezely
08-11-2012, 12:31 AM
The Jaguars have just announced that their victory parade will be just outside of Disney!!!!!!!

Buddy333
08-11-2012, 12:33 AM
Yes, he said crucial. You know how crucial the pre season games are. Lol. Lighten up people.

Fuhgeddaboutit
08-11-2012, 12:40 AM
I think he was joking

TheEnigma
08-11-2012, 12:44 AM
Yeah I didn't think I'd get this many people to bite. Apologies.

Anyway, that's all I honestly cared about and I'm sure the coaching staff feels the same way. There were a ton of positives from young players in this game so I'd say the Preseason is working for us at this point.

Breezely
08-11-2012, 07:15 AM
Giants are always very vanilla during preseason. The last thing you want is over confidence going into Dallas week one. There's wotk to be done and everybody knows it. And furthermore. . . . . . . . IF YOU WANT TO CROWN THEIR $#$, THEN CROWN'EM (Jags)!!!!!!!!!!!

tonyt830
08-11-2012, 09:48 AM
I could care less who won this game. I could care less how Gabbert made the secondary look. I could care less about the Jaguars supposedly run game. All I care about is the Giants escapes without notable injuries and the Giants looking to get better. This game was a victory in my eyes. Who cares about preseason victories (obviously the jags), But the Jags have never won nothing.

You know who really cares about this game . . . . Jones-Drew!.. This may hamper his negotiations. Suckers!!!!!!!I'm with you on this Breezely. I did not care what the scoreboard said at the end of the game or how the stats looked in the box score. The main thing is that our Giants got through the game with no major injuries. Its the first preseason game, a lot of teams are shaking off the rust, so to speak.

There were some bright spots with our young guys, and like other teams, there are some things that need to be worked on. Teams are not going to show their full playbook in the preseason. The main thing is that the rookies get their feet wet and get used to the speed of an actual NFL game.

Week 3 of the preseason is the "dress rehearsal." So by then you would like to see a little more cohesion and improvements with the team.

jomo
08-11-2012, 09:58 AM
I'm with you on this Breezely. I did not care what the scoreboard said at the end of the game or how the stats looked in the box score. The main thing is that our Giants got through the game with no major injuries. Its the first preseason game, a lot of teams are shaking off the rust, so to speak.

There were some bright spots with our young guys, and like other teams, there are some things that need to be worked on. Teams are not going to show their full playbook in the preseason. The main thing is that the rookies get their feet wet and get used to the speed of an actual NFL game.

Week 3 of the preseason is the "dress rehearsal." So by then you would like to see a little more cohesion and improvements with the team.Agree......................