PDA

View Full Version : Message to everybody in TAGF... Robert Griffin is referred to as bob from here on out

NYG4lifeNYK
08-11-2012, 03:57 PM
are we clear? Bans will be issued if it happens again...... :mad:

Glad we understand each other :D

Rudyy
08-11-2012, 04:04 PM
Question..

How about RG3..and out?

penguinfarmer
08-11-2012, 04:09 PM
I'm calling him Bert. Ban me.

ashleymarie
08-11-2012, 04:09 PM
How about 'Baylor Man'?

Toadofsteel
08-11-2012, 04:11 PM
Bob doesn't necessarily mean "bad" though... I seem to remember a certain Bobby played by Adam Sandler that was a baller linebacker...

/red

Rudyy
08-11-2012, 04:12 PM
Can I call him Boob?

Bing Crosby
08-11-2012, 04:14 PM
I usually call people Harv, or Sam when I forget their name. Just giving you fair warning man. :P

Toadofsteel
08-11-2012, 04:22 PM
I prefer: Robert Griffin: The Third String...

fansince69
08-11-2012, 04:23 PM
Can I call him Boob?

Only if he is part of twins

rainierjef
08-11-2012, 04:43 PM
who cares what his name is?

Rudyy
08-11-2012, 04:46 PM
who cares what his name is? It's a joke.

rainierjef
08-11-2012, 04:50 PM
It's a joke.

i know. but mines isn't :)

EJ Blue
08-11-2012, 04:53 PM
I'll call him Stewie

BurnerNYG
08-11-2012, 05:05 PM
I think RG3 got some of you a lil frightened... just sayin.

BurnerNYG
08-11-2012, 05:21 PM
Don't worry, he's not gonna be a real threat this year unless Washington's run game and D plays out of their mind. I think he's gonna be good though... I'll be lying if I said otherwise. I'm not gonna call him Bob tho... who cares what his name is.

Syverce
08-11-2012, 05:46 PM
I for one am looking forward to the Skins bumping the Cowboys or Eagles to the bottom of the division.

TheEnigma
08-11-2012, 05:52 PM

They should at least respect him to a certain degree. He's got a great physical skill set for the position and he's very intelligent inside the pocket as well. I'm actually hoping in the future that the Skins can become better than the Eagles and Cowboys so we can battle them for the division like in the old days.

BurnerNYG
08-11-2012, 06:00 PM
They should at least respect him to a certain degree. He's got a great physical skill set for the position and he's very intelligent inside the pocket as well. I'm actually hoping in the future that the Skins can become better than the Eagles and Cowboys so we can battle them for the division like in the old days.I lived in VA for four years and I have an uncle and a few friends who are Skin fans. I got a co worker who's a Skin fan so honestly I feel somewhat happy for them. They been in the cellar for a long time, one of their best players got shot and killed not too long ago so they can use some excitement down there. I rather the excitement be in our division than in the West. Like I said, you wanna be the best, you gotta play the best and I love when the NFC East is a dogfight (no disrespect to Mike Vick lol).

NYG4lifeNYK
08-11-2012, 06:15 PM

Frightened? LOL... please man.... go on with that. He hasn't even taken a rep in a meaningful game.

I'm not worried about Romo who is a much better QB why would I be worried about bob?

ashleymarie
08-11-2012, 06:22 PM
They should at least respect him to a certain degree. He's got a great physical skill set for the position and he's very intelligent inside the pocket as well. I'm actually hoping in the future that the Skins can become better than the Eagles and Cowboys so we can battle them for the division like in the old days.

All of our children graduated from Baylor University so I have a soft spot for him for that reason only. I wish him well as long as he doesn't play our Giants.:o

BurnerNYG
08-11-2012, 06:25 PM
Frightened? LOL... please man.... go on with that. He hasn't even taken a rep in a meaningful game.

I'm not worried about Romo who is a much better QB why would I be worried about bob?I wish I can say the same but to be honest, I don't take Romo lightly. Yeah he's a big choker but on any given Sunday he can pick you apart. I wouldn't compare the two of them yet neither... of course Romo is the better QB now.

ashleymarie
08-11-2012, 06:28 PM
I'm not worried about Romo who is a much better QB why would I be worried about bob?

When Romo first became the starter qb for the Cowpies, he received a lot of praise, especially from the media. Bill Parcells was their coach at the time and his comment was, "don't annoint him just yet". LOL

Griffin will be a force to reckon with in a few years, or he will be another waiting for annointment.

JB456
08-11-2012, 06:42 PM

Respect isn't given, it's earned. RG3 hasn't played one snap in a regular season NFL game and too many people giving him way too much respect by even putting his name in the same conversation as tested and top tier QBs. Granted, the Redskins and their fan base have the right to be exited about a QB with a lot of potential but the only thing it is is potential.

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-11-2012, 07:12 PM
All of our children graduated from Baylor University so I have a soft spot for him for that reason only. I wish him well as long as he doesn't play our Giants.:oSo what your saying is you wish him well for 14 games a year???? You do know we play them 2 times EVERY year?

giantyankee1976
08-11-2012, 07:36 PM
Bobby G from me

ashleymarie
08-11-2012, 07:44 PM
So what your saying is you wish him well for 14 games a year???? You do know we play them 2 times EVERY year?

Hey 56. Yes, someone told me that, but I can never hear it enough. Forgetful, ya know. LOL.

greenca190
08-11-2012, 11:03 PM
All I know is that this guy put up a 140+ QB rating in his first preseason game. I think he's already anointed himself.

And what the hell, I thought making red font would be easier on the new boards? That's all I really asked for, was a simple font function.

ashleymarie
08-12-2012, 08:23 AM
Testing, testing. Wow. I have been afraid to try the red, but it works. Just click on the "A" next to the Font Size at the top then select the color you want.

giantyankee1976
08-12-2012, 10:17 PM
Testing, testing. Wow. I have been afraid to try the red, but it works. Just click on the "A" next to the Font Size at the top then select the color you want.

that's hot