PDA

View Full Version : Chad Johnson arrested

Rudyy
08-11-2012, 10:53 PM
Domestic violence charge, per NFLN. Dang Chad, I thought you changed?

VelocityVirus
08-12-2012, 12:30 AM
Domestic violence charge, per NFLN. Dang Chad, I thought you changed?

Changed? This is the first time in his 12 year career that he has been arrested for anything.

People can say what they want about hitting women, but if I discovered my wife in possession of condoms I would go insane. You wouldn't know how you'd react unless you were in that situation. To judge someone else for it is easy to do when you're looking from the outside in.

moo
08-12-2012, 01:05 AM
People can say what they want about hitting women, but if I discovered my wife in possession of condoms I would go insane. You wouldn't know how you'd react unless you were in that situation. To judge someone else for it is easy to do when you're looking from the outside in.
There is no excuse, I'll judge him however I want.

Men who attack women are weak.

Moke
08-12-2012, 01:49 AM
He said he wanted no part of the media and now he got his chance with the media. Good job Ocho, I mean Chad Johnson

BurnerNYG
08-12-2012, 02:55 AM
There is no excuse, I'll judge him however I want.

Men who attack women are weak.This! Sometimes it's better to just walk away.

Rudyy
08-12-2012, 04:29 AM
Changed? This is the first time in his 12 year career that he has been arrested for anything.People can say what they want about hitting women, but if I discovered my wife in possession of condoms I would go insane. You wouldn't know how you'd react unless you were in that situation. To judge someone else for it is easy to do when you're looking from the outside in. He's still immature regardless If he's been arrested or not.

derekunion28
08-12-2012, 04:55 AM
His wife had condums slut.........

BurnerNYG
08-12-2012, 11:46 AM
I read that she found a receipt for condoms he had.

BurnerNYG
08-12-2012, 12:10 PM
Nah you were right it was the other way around.

Rudyy
08-12-2012, 02:20 PM
I actually heard the same thing too. I don't know who to believe. They both sound like complete idiots.

BurnerNYG
08-12-2012, 02:58 PM
I actually heard the same thing too. I don't know who to believe. They both sound like complete idiots.Right, I'm confused and like you said... who cares, they're both idiots.

ashleymarie
08-13-2012, 12:35 AM
I actually heard the same thing too. I don't know who to believe. They both sound like complete idiots.

Speaking of violence, watch Brady's reaction at the bottom of your comments. He's a little boy at times throwing a temper tantrum. Love it.