PDA

View Full Version : New Here

twinlakes91
08-12-2012, 12:02 AM
Greetings to All !! ;) Am new to this forum,,,,but certainly NOT a new Giants fan. I struggled through the days of Allie Sherman, Rocky Thompson and the rest.
A couple of observations about the Giants game against the Jags.
Did anyone else seem to think that Carl Banks was over critical? And who was the bozo he was broadcasting with?

Also the camera work and angles were horrific !!! I thought we were a class organization? And why in the world was the broadcast team drawing red circles on the players during replays? My last question is......WHERE CAN I FIND JUST ONE HIGHLIGHT OF DAVID WILSON FROM THE GAME??!! :confused: By the way....Wilson IS the real deal

ashleymarie
08-12-2012, 12:15 AM
Hello and welcome. Where HAVE you been? We always need fans who speak up. "Bozo" hahaha. I am waiting on those same highlights. Good first post.

nygfan90
08-12-2012, 12:16 AM
I just joined today as well! Welcome aboard! IMHO, i didn't really listen to what either of the announcers said because the guy next to Carl (paul dotino) is really annoying. I have found he is only tolerable to listen to in small doses, i.e 10 min or fewer. Anything over that, i mute it and put music on (as i did last night).

Agreed about the camera angles and it seemed like 3/4 of them were not a clear picture at all! Most likely because it's preseason and the game (i dont think) was broadcasted on any of the major NFL broadcasters. That's my best guess lol. And there is a guy on here that is making highlight videos tonight, just look for them.

ashleymarie
08-12-2012, 05:10 AM
Greetings to All !! ;) Am new to this forum,,,,but certainly NOT a new Giants fan. I struggled through the days of Allie Sherman, Rocky Thompson and the rest.
Did anyone else seem to think that Carl Banks was over critical? And who was the bozo he was broadcasting with?

Also the camera work and angles were horrific !!! I thought we were a class organization? And why in the world was the broadcast team drawing red circles on the players during replays? My last question is......WHERE CAN I FIND JUST ONE HIGHLIGHT OF DAVID WILSON FROM THE GAME??!! :confused: By the way....Wilson IS the real deal

Twinlakes, did you see the vid in the Thread: "Highlights Later Tonight" by SnappinNecks? Post 15.

twinlakes91
08-12-2012, 08:39 AM
THANK YOU very much snappinnecks!...Wilson highlights were great....much appreciated!

jomo
08-12-2012, 12:29 PM

Also the camera work and angles were horrific !!! I thought we were a class organization? And why in the world was the broadcast team drawing red circles on the players during replays? My last question is......WHERE CAN I FIND JUST ONE HIGHLIGHT OF DAVID WILSON FROM THE GAME??!! :confused: By the way....Wilson IS the real dealWelcome and don't make yourself a stranger. Banks and the other guy in the booth were as bad and embarrassing as the officials. I share your excitement with Wilson.

EasyE23
08-12-2012, 05:02 PM

Hey, TwinLakes91! Do you, by any chance, live in Clifton Park? I also live in Cl. Pk. I was just curious.

Chris

thegiantsrule10
08-12-2012, 05:06 PM
I'm new here as well just put up my first post.

BigBlue1971
08-12-2012, 05:08 PM
welcome to the boards! just in time for the new season!

Go Giants!

ashleymarie
08-12-2012, 05:22 PM
I'm new here as well just put up my first post.

Welcome. Enjoy yourself and have a nice Sunday. :D

twinlakes91
08-13-2012, 09:04 AM
Hey Easy!....No,,,I dont live in Clifton Park, I live in Ct. GO GIANTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jahh
08-13-2012, 09:59 AM
can't sit here

EasyE23
08-13-2012, 10:04 AM
Hey Easy!....No,,,I dont live in Clifton Park, I live in Ct. GO GIANTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, OK. Here in Clifton Park, there is an apartment complex named Twin Lakes.

Chris

Diamondring
08-13-2012, 10:30 AM
Welcome to thee boards.

Moke
08-13-2012, 10:36 AM
Welcome to the boards.