PDA

View Full Version : Wont matter what Eli & the offense do. If the defense doesn't wake up.

DragonSoul
12-12-2011, 06:28 AM
49ers - Smith looked all pro, prob. one of his passing games this season.

Eagles - 18 play drive for 80 yards 2 Vince Young FFS !!!!

Saints- A blow out with some players quitting!

GB - Had the win, but apparently 58 seconds was to much time left for 3-4 play drive 4 the win with a fg.

Cowboys - This time the gmen ran a better 2 min offense and only left about 40+ seconds, but wait that is still too much time to leave WITH NO TIMEOUTS for the other teams offense.

What will be the BS excuse this week? What kind of BS motivation BS will we hear again?

I cannot believe we are still blowing defensive calls that allowed 2 walk in TDS ffs!
If not for Eli (love or hate him) we would be lucky if we were to win 1 game this year!
Maybe they can get hot like the Colts defense did during their SB run.

This was posted by me in another thread, figured it be a good subject 4 a new thread of its own.

Wont matter, if the defense won't show up. No matter what QB you have...

Peyton - His defense showed up during their SB playoff run.

Rodgers - Had a much better defense last year vs this year when they won.

Brady - Also had great defenses during his run.

gumby742
12-12-2011, 08:46 AM
With our offense, all we need is a middle of the road defense. But WTF, with the people we have we some how have one of the worst in the league. Imagine if Spags had our current roster?

DragonSoul
12-12-2011, 01:28 PM
With our offense, all we need is a middle of the road defense.* But WTF, with the people we have we some how have one of the worst in the league.* Imagine if Spags had our current roster?Agreed!

But the thing that is interesting is that most of the front runners are in our boat if you think about it!

Pats - defense bottom of the barrel till we faced 4-5 top tier offenses

GB - There defense is no where near where they were last year during their SB run.

NO - Also has a fairly questionable defense.

Yet they all score and generally win because of their qbs.

We are near that mix, but just said 2 see all the supposed talent stink it up besides JPP and a good portion of web.

Zaggs
12-12-2011, 01:39 PM
Yeah the stupidity is really bothering me. Shouldn't someone take JaQuan Williams to the side and say "You no touchey tight end". Why is Amukamara covering someone all across the field? I thought thats what safeties are for. And for the love of whatever you find holey can we get some pass rush from someone who's first name isn't Jason?!?!

burier
12-12-2011, 01:55 PM
With our offense, all we need is a middle of the road defense.* But WTF, with the people we have we some how have one of the worst in the league.* Imagine if Spags had our current roster?Agreed!

But the thing that is interesting is that most of the front runners are in our boat if you think about it!

Pats - defense bottom of the barrel till we faced 4-5 top tier offenses

GB - There defense is no where near where they were last year during their SB run.

NO - Also has a fairly questionable defense.

Yet they all score and generally win because of their qbs.

We are near that mix, but just said 2 see all the supposed talent stink it up besides JPP and a good portion of web.

Those teams how issues with where they're ranked on D but their D doesn't stink like ours.

We need bette players and better coaching and thats not gonna happen in the next three weeks so everyone is just gonna hve to play out of their minds.

DragonSoul
12-12-2011, 03:27 PM
Yeah the stupidity is really bothering me.* Shouldn't someone take JaQuan Williams to the side and say "You no touchey tight end".* Why is Amukamara covering someone all across the field?* I thought thats what safeties are for.* And for the love of whatever you find holey can we get some pass rush from someone who's first name isn't Jason?!?!
I don't blame williams much, since he is a rookie, and I agree about Prince. When i 1st saw it I thought it was on Prince, but there was suppose 2 be a safety over the top. Luckily he did not quit and caught up 2 him.

GRANT HAS BEEN HORRIBLE THIS YEAR.