View Full Version : Were can Kieth Rivers fit???

08-12-2012, 11:22 PM
He played real well in the first Preseason game..... While healthy he has been real good in training camp, he has the experience and has a chip on his shoulder right now. I feel if he keeps playing like this he can make a push for a starting job. Boley is ouir signal caller and had a good year last year. Kiwi was a monster in run stop last year but is a Dend. Rivers is an out side LB. And I feel Hertz is going to take the MLB spot. I feel his talent shouldn't be on the sideline if he keeps playing the way he is. Were can he fit though????

08-12-2012, 11:30 PM
shame cant get 1 of these OLB to work in the middle. I think the 4 best LB's on the team are OLB's for 2 spots

08-12-2012, 11:30 PM
?? Rivers is a WILL so are Boley and Williams.. so I have no idea

08-13-2012, 12:03 AM
I know he's a Weak side backer but I figured he could play both outside positions. And yea I didn't even mention JWill. He's there to. Hopefully they figure somthing out. I'd like to see him at Strongside this next game for a little to. He just has a lot of talent just don't want to see it go to waste.... Unless I'm speaking to soon but he looked real good last game hope he keeps it up

08-13-2012, 12:05 AM
Good question...Don't think he'll beat out Boley or Kiwi on the outside and I don't think he'll beat out J-will in the Nickel.

08-13-2012, 12:24 AM
quality backup is fine by me

08-13-2012, 12:34 AM
Well, rumblings are that the team is looking at Boley as a possible MLB candidate as well. With his knee injury we havent really seen this in camp yet, but that's still a possibility.

As long as we're able to get three solid starters and one or two good back-ups out of the group I'm ok with Rivers coming off the bench or even Herz for that matter. They're being paid like back-ups anyway so there's no financial set-back there.

08-13-2012, 04:04 AM
Jwill has A will backers size but I typically see him lined at sam when not on big nickle and dime as Kiwi is moved to the line.