PDA

View Full Version : For a guy just learning the position, Boothe will be fine.....

Realfootball
12-12-2011, 08:47 AM
We have to remember that this is just like his 7th game playing center EVER! At least we are getting push in the run game and the pass proo up the middle has been good. Snapping can be corrected.

GiantPride27
12-12-2011, 08:59 AM
to be honest he is one of the few giants i know little about but there is no denying that when hes at C the Line has played much better together. they look in sync and have much more fight in them

nygsb42champs
12-12-2011, 09:27 AM
He has been a physical force for us.

hadenough
12-12-2011, 09:30 AM
We have to remember that this is just like his 7th game playing center EVER! At least we are getting push in the run game and the pass proo up the middle has been good. Snapping can be corrected.

Yeah...I like him in there. There oline looks ok now

Redeyejedi
12-12-2011, 09:30 AM
His bad snaps worry me. One of them is going to get by Eli and cost the Giants a game

TheEnigma
12-12-2011, 09:34 AM
His bad snaps worry me. One of them is going to get by Eli and cost the Giants a gameThis is my issue with Boothe also. Nothing against his blocking which is exceptional considering our year but I feel he would be suited better in the future at RG in case Snee regresses once again or if he goes down. Boothe is the kind of guy who is a solid back-up player that doesn't spell the end of the world if he has to come in.

As for the Center position, I'd really like to see us draft one next year if possible.