PDA

View Full Version : Man, this Dallas vs Oakland Game is a SLEEPER for sure!

miked1958
08-13-2012, 08:47 PM
This game is putting me to sleep. Raiders dropping passes left and right. Stupid penalties. Romo getting hammered. And a 0-0 game with about 12 minutes left in 2nd quarter. First downs were like 1-1 at end of first quarter lol

ShakeandBake
08-13-2012, 08:49 PM
Garrett is an idiot if he keeps Romo in there any longer the way hes getting beat up

miked1958
08-13-2012, 08:51 PM
Romo is only QB to play for Dallas so far and he is 2-4 for 22 yards... So you say ok.. There must be running the ball then, right? Wrong! Felix Jones has 1 carry for 3 yards and Murry has 2 carries for 0 yards.

Wow?? They just sent first string back out there for Dallas. And yes another 3 and out...

Dallas 11 total plays with 1 first down and 22 total yards...

Oakland has 121 total yards but they look bad to

Carter.525
08-13-2012, 08:53 PM
McFadden looked real good on that 1st drive.. very scary if healthy

miked1958
08-13-2012, 08:57 PM
Garrett is an idiot if he keeps Romo in there any longer the way hes getting beat upI guess jerry is embarrassed so he is leaving him in to try and generate some offense. I'd be really surprising if they didn't look at the backups from here on out? Starters don't usually play 3 series early in preseason

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-13-2012, 09:10 PM
I guess jerry is embarrassed so he is leaving him in to try and generate some offense. I'd be really surprising if they didn't look at the backups from here on out? Starters don't usually play 3 series early in preseasonI believe we left Eli in for 3 series as well against the Jags.

miked1958
08-13-2012, 09:18 PM
I believe we left Eli in for 3 series as well against the Jags.I guess it was. The game flow though had romo still on field well into second quarter..Anyway, on Dallas board they are scared if they don't fix their OLine romo won't make it out of the preseason let alone facing the giants pass rush for 4 quarters... I bet our D guys are licking their chops. A little early yet but man it could be a massacre

miked1958
08-13-2012, 09:57 PM
Kid Holmes looks good for Dallas. A 6'4, 223lb WR. Made some nice grabs going up high for ball

miked1958
08-13-2012, 10:23 PM
Still just 3-0 3minutes into the 4th Quarter

Rudyy
08-13-2012, 10:27 PM
And I thought the Jets and Bengals was boring, at least the Bengals scored some points..

ashleymarie
08-13-2012, 10:55 PM
:angry: If the Raiders don't pull this game out, it's going to be a miserable week here in JerryArea. His face will be in front of each and every camera posturing his sorry looking team as simply the best. Radio too. Lord, help me. I think it is too late to help the Raiders.

Ntegrase96
08-14-2012, 11:58 AM
I guess it was. The game flow though had romo still on field well into second quarter..Anyway, on Dallas board they are scared if they don't fix their OLine romo won't make it out of the preseason let alone facing the giants pass rush for 4 quarters... I bet our D guys are licking their chops. A little early yet but man it could be a massacre

A little early indeed, my friend. It would be a massacre if we have to trot out that same line to protect Romo. I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't concerned with the depth, but the Cowboys were down to their 4th center last night (who just started snapping the ball2 weeks ago), are implementing a new scheme, and had other injuries in the middle. The tackles, however, played well. All reports are that we should be healthy along the o'line for the season opener. Will they be great? No. But they'll be better than last year and the Giants won't have the ability to pin their ears back and go after Romo like they did last season since they'll have to account for an actual run game.

Again, I don't think this line is great, but I think they'll be average which is better than I can say they were last year.

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-14-2012, 12:21 PM
A little early indeed, my friend. It would be a massacre if we have to trot out that same line to protect Romo. I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't concerned with the depth, but the Cowboys were down to their 4th center last night (who just started snapping the ball2 weeks ago), are implementing a new scheme, and had other injuries in the middle. The tackles, however, played well. All reports are that we should be healthy along the o'line for the season opener. Will they be great? No. But they'll be better than last year and the Giants won't have the ability to pin their ears back and go after Romo like they did last season since they'll have to account for an actual run game.

Again, I don't think this line is great, but I think they'll be average which is better than I can say they were last year.Pinning my ears back as we speak.

Weygand
08-14-2012, 12:39 PM
Yeah. It was like having sand ground into a swimsuit rash. I was so bored I ended up talking to my wife.

Weygand
08-14-2012, 12:41 PM
Pinning my ears back as we speak.

Getting some implants too?

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-14-2012, 12:59 PM
Getting some implants too?Are you buying?

Weygand
08-14-2012, 01:07 PM
Are you buying?

Do I get to see them?

miked1958
08-14-2012, 02:29 PM
A little early indeed, my friend. It would be a massacre if we have to trot out that same line to protect Romo. I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't concerned with the depth, but the Cowboys were down to their 4th center last night (who just started snapping the ball2 weeks ago), are implementing a new scheme, and had other injuries in the middle. The tackles, however, played well. All reports are that we should be healthy along the o'line for the season opener. Will they be great? No. But they'll be better than last year and the Giants won't have the ability to pin their ears back and go after Romo like they did last season since they'll have to account for an actual run game. <BR><BR>Again, I don't think this line is great, but I think they'll be average which is better than I can say they were last year.To be fair the Giants have some pretty big issues along the OLine as well. We need to shore it up quick or all those weapons eli has to throw to will never see the ball. <BR><BR>As far as game last night maybe its not always a good thing to listen to the announcers. they were the ones saying that dallas will be in HUGE trouble if they dont correct that OLine. Even Romo sounded a little pissed in his sideline interview even though he said all the right things.