PDA

View Full Version : Eli Manning

hadenough
12-12-2011, 09:32 AM
I haven't been a huge Eli fan during his time here....I always felt like he was a nice QB that gave away as many plays as he made.

Guy is flat out good this season...hopefully that continues.

gumby742
12-12-2011, 09:35 AM
He's the single biggest reason why we have 7 wins. The guy practically carried us this year. Maybe even more so then 2009, when he wasn't play AS well ( but sitll very well). Now he's accurate, makes better decisions, and makes the open throw - hitting the WR in stride. He's coming into his own now. Hopefully it stays that way.

hadenough
12-12-2011, 09:40 AM
He's the single biggest reason why we have 7 wins.* The guy practically carried us this year.* Maybe even more so then 2009, when he wasn't play AS well ( but sitll very well).* Now he's accurate, makes better decisions, and makes the open throw - hitting the WR in stride.* He's coming into his own now.* Hopefully it stays that way.

He's been pretty impressive

jints1964
12-12-2011, 09:46 AM
I wasn't a big fan either, in fact I threw some criticism his way, but his play this year is elite. Maybe marriage has helped and his wife has been coaching him because he's playing as well as I could hope for. He 's won us 7 games and without a running attack. Give credit to the O line. They didn't give up one sack last nite.