PDA

View Full Version : The Things You See On The Road

NewCoachPlz
08-14-2012, 08:09 PM
I was headed home from work today and saw a red pickup truck with an upside down Giants helmet on the rear tail door. Couldn't tell if it was a magnet or
sticker because it appeared so old. As I passed this truck I wondered if he was a fan or not. And I wondered if someone was messing with him and turned it upside down without his knowledge. As I continued to travel this truck passed me again at a slower pace as we were getting into rush hour traffic. This
of course allowed me to get a better look at this situation. I starred the helmet down and looked up towards the back window of the truck. In the right
corner of the window sat a New England Patriots sticker. I understood his message. I LMAO as I was passing him looking him in the face. He looked at
me a bit puzzled.

BigBlueBomber
08-14-2012, 08:39 PM
You shoudlve shouted GO GIANTS!!!!

jints10
08-15-2012, 12:12 AM
The guy probably lost a bet and had to put it there.....so he put it upside down.

myles2424
08-15-2012, 12:26 AM
I live in a area where giants arent that common, but I've been noticing GMen gear & bumpers tickers all over the place lately.....
Anyone else notice this? Kinda funny to me

titwio
08-15-2012, 12:32 AM
I LMAO as I was passing him looking him in the face.

That's "gangsta".

miked1958
08-15-2012, 12:35 AM
I noticed an upside down Alabama helmet while traveling. Didn't see evidence of it but figured it had to be either a LSU fan or an Auburn fan. Lol

Toadofsteel
08-15-2012, 01:06 AM
I live in a area where giants arent that common, but I've been noticing GMen gear & bumpers tickers all over the place lately.....
Anyone else notice this? Kinda funny to me

Wait... we have bandwagon fans? This is news to me...