PDA

View Full Version : J.P.P. aka "The Kraken" Hey Reese, you'd better NOt flinch when this kid asks for BIG money

Razur
12-12-2011, 10:59 AM
This kid is playing at a level that makes Tuck & Osi look like has beens...Start putting your " FOR SALE" list together..Osi, Tuck, Rolle, Ross, ..get what ever you can for these free loaders, and make up the difference if needed to give to this kid...Throw in Fewell FREE.for the taking..and start looking for FA's ..

GameTime
12-12-2011, 11:02 AM
This kid is playing at a level that makes Tuck &amp; Osi look like has beens...Start putting your " FOR SALE" list together..Osi, Tuck, Rolle, Ross, ..get what ever you can for these free loaders, and make up the difference if needed to give to this kid...Throw in Fewell FREE.for the taking..and start looking for FA's ..</P>

agreed....he is only 22. Lock him up for a several years. </P>

There is no "kraken". The kraken is a multiheaded monster. Its JPP and thats it right now. Joseph is playing well and a few other are giving good effort but last nights win is a direct result of JPP......</P>

BlueReign
12-12-2011, 11:05 AM
Latest in the line of great Giant defenders. This kid is a cornerstone to a defense.

Redeyejedi
12-12-2011, 11:09 AM
Giants are going to have some decisions to make very soon with some of these guys. Nicks will be looking for a contract very soon. He may even ask after this season with 2 years left on his rookie deal.JPP still has 3 years left on his rookie deal so we have another year before worrying.

brad
12-12-2011, 11:12 AM
His play certainly makes it possible that Osi, who wanted to be traded this year, will be offered up for trade. Getting a good LB in draft and possibly another in FA would allow them to use Kiwanuka more in the DE rotation which is his natural position, while still using him some at LB.

Improving the LB group will help Rolle who is mostly being used to help up front, so I wouldn't be rushing to get rid of him just yet.

Tuck has had a rough year with injuries, but he I would prefer to keep him for next year.

CDN_G-FAN
12-12-2011, 11:17 AM
His play certainly makes it possible that Osi, who wanted to be traded this year, will be offered up for trade. Getting a good LB in draft and possibly another in FA would allow them to use Kiwanuka more in the DE rotation which is his natural position, while still using him some at LB. Improving the LB group will help Rolle who is mostly being used to help up front, so I wouldn't be rushing to get rid of him just yet. Tuck has had a rough year with injuries, but he I would prefer to keep him for next year.</P>

+1</P>

no need to throw tuck under the bus. he'll play better when he's healthier, and if not we can wait for that contract to expire, which it does in two years.</P>

just don't expect any FA help anytime soon. MM, Tuck, TT just off the top of my head are up for new deals in the next 24 months.</P>

JJC7301
12-12-2011, 12:16 PM
This kid is playing at a level that makes Tuck &amp; Osi look like has beens...Start putting your " FOR SALE" list together..Osi, Tuck, Rolle, Ross, ..get what ever you can for these free loaders, and make up the difference if needed to give to this kid...Throw in Fewell FREE.for the taking..and start looking for FA's ..</P>

I was thinking the same thing last night. This D is in need of a major overhaul next year. Would the Vikings take Osi and Kiwi for Jared Allen? We need more guys with not just talent, but motors and heart.</P>

Medisleman
12-12-2011, 12:19 PM
I wouldn't trade Kiwi. Osi is definitely the expendable one right now. We need to work on our LBs and Secondary a bit. We need a playmaker in that bunch.

Kruunch
12-12-2011, 12:22 PM
This kid is playing at a level that makes Tuck & Osi look like has beens...Start putting your " FOR SALE" list together..Osi, Tuck, Rolle, Ross, ..get what ever you can for these free loaders, and make up the difference if needed to give to this kid...Throw in Fewell FREE.for the taking..and start looking for FA's ..

The man doesn't know the difference between a LB and a cheerleader but he sure can pick DEs.

burier
12-12-2011, 12:23 PM

I'd keep Rolle around and see what he can do when we don't have him playing out of position. But all of the other guys can go.

I've said it before but I think if we package Osi and Tuck together we can move up signifantly in the first round OR we could get a stud Linebacker.

timmytimm3
12-12-2011, 12:33 PM

I'd keep Rolle around and see what he can do when we don't have him playing out of position. But all of the other guys can go.

I've said it before but I think if we package Osi and Tuck together we can move up signifantly in the first round OR we could get a stud Linebacker.

Tuck will retire a Giant (I hope). Osi is probably gone, and I don't see them resigning Manningham. Getting Thomas back next year should help the secondary and Prince will have settled in by then. Going to be an interesting offseason.

Kruunch
12-12-2011, 12:38 PM

Tuck will retire a Giant (I hope). Osi is probably gone, and I don't see them resigning Manningham. Getting Thomas back next year should help the secondary and Prince will have settled in by then. Going to be an interesting offseason.

A billion dollars says our first pick is a DE.

bleedinblue27
12-12-2011, 12:38 PM
His play certainly makes it possible that Osi, who wanted to be traded this year, will be offered up for trade. Getting a good LB in draft and possibly another in FA would allow them to use Kiwanuka more in the DE rotation which is his natural position, while still using him some at LB. Improving the LB group will help Rolle who is mostly being used to help up front, so I wouldn't be rushing to get rid of him just yet. Tuck has had a rough year with injuries, but he I would prefer to keep him for next year.</P>

+1</P>

no need to throw tuck under the bus.* he'll play better when he's healthier, and if not we can wait for that contract to expire, which it does in two years.</P>

just don't expect any FA help anytime soon.* MM, Tuck, TT just off the top of my head are up for new deals in the next 24 months.</P>

+1 ..... I love trade bait!!
Manningham, Osi, Jacobs,

Carnage929
12-12-2011, 12:46 PM
DE or CB, but your right. Put your house on it.

DEgiants89
12-12-2011, 01:47 PM
This kid is playing at a level that makes Tuck &amp; Osi look like has beens...Start putting your " FOR SALE" list together..Osi, Tuck, Rolle, Ross, ..get what ever you can for these free loaders, and make up the difference if needed to give to this kid...Throw in Fewell FREE.for the taking..and start looking for FA's ..</p>

agreed....he is only 22. Lock him up for a several years. </p>

There is no "kraken". The kraken is a multiheaded monster. Its JPP and thats it right now. Joseph is playing well and a few other are giving good effort but last nights win is a direct result of JPP......</p>

He is Doc Ock!

BigBlueOnes
12-12-2011, 01:56 PM
Keep Rolle, he plays and hits hard and brings an intensity that others back there don't. I would trade Osi and BJ, keep Tuck. I agree, we will probably take another DE in the draft. Trade Fewell for a bucket of chicken wings or plate of nachos.

nihan87
12-12-2011, 02:03 PM
Don't give up on Prince as being a threat at corner. He was pretty much thrown into the mix at full speed with no offseason and an injury. </P>

Anyways I think Osi's time is up here. See if we can trade up for a 2nd or 3rd round pick for him and address our LB issues. </P>

NYSPORTS
12-12-2011, 02:07 PM
This is the very reason Reese could not sign Osi to a long term lucrative deal. That's not news to many but some didn't appear to grasp it.

jhamburg
12-12-2011, 02:24 PM

There is literally no way we let JPP go.

If he stays healthy he will get a record breaking contract. If he signs in 2 years I could see something like 7 years, 120 million, 55 guaranteed.

gumby742
12-12-2011, 02:24 PM
This is the very reason Reese could not sign Osi to a long term lucrative deal. That's not news to many but some didn't appear to grasp it.</P>

It's the reason why he didn't resign Osi. Why resign someone when you have a cheaper alternative waiting in the wings? And it showsthe brilliance of how Reese does things.</P>

gumby742
12-12-2011, 02:26 PM
I'm super stingy with our cap money, but if i'm to pay anyone big bucks, it's JPP. We need to keep both him and Nicks. Use Osi as trade bait.

Razur
12-12-2011, 03:00 PM
This kid is playing at a level that makes Tuck & Osi look like has beens...Start putting your " FOR SALE" list together..Osi, Tuck, Rolle, Ross, ..get what ever you can for these free loaders, and make up the difference if needed to give to this kid...Throw in Fewell FREE.for the taking..and start looking for FA's ..</P>

agreed....he is only 22. Lock him up for a several years. </P>

There is no "kraken". The kraken is a multiheaded monster. *Its JPP and thats it right now. Joseph is playing well and a few other are giving good effort but last nights win is a direct result of JPP......</P>

There is no "kraken". The kraken is a multiheaded monster. Its JPP and thats it right now. Joseph is playing well and a few other are giving good effort but last nights win is a direct result of JPP......

I think your confusing the Kraken with a Hydra ..: ) ..but anyways,,kid doesnt need a nickname.."JPP" is enough to send nightmares to DC's who have to face this kid...Lock him up and build around HIM to fill in the gaps..

Spytheweb
12-12-2011, 05:03 PM
JPP, 6 tackles 2 asst. 2 sacks 1 safety 1 forced fumble and 1 blocked FG!!!

Give him Osi's money!!!

steve12smith
12-12-2011, 05:07 PM
This kid is playing at a level that makes Tuck & Osi look like has beens...Start putting your " FOR SALE" list together..Osi, Tuck, Rolle, Ross, ..get what ever you can for these free loaders, and make up the difference if needed to give to this kid...Throw in Fewell FREE.for the taking..and start looking for FA's ..</P>

I was thinking the same thing last night.* This D is in need of a major overhaul next year.* Would the Vikings take Osi and Kiwi for Jared Allen?* We need more guys with not just talent, but motors and heart.</P>
please tell me this was a joke question right? lol. if the vikings did this trade itd probably be the biggest steal ever. #cmonman

NJ10
12-12-2011, 05:07 PM
JPP, 6 tackles 2 asst. 2 sacks 1 safety 1 forced fumble and 1 blocked FG!!!

Give him Osi's money!!!

I really hope they leave him right where he is when Osi gets back. Let Tuck and Osi rotate, JPP has earned the right to start.

burier
12-12-2011, 05:14 PM

I was thinking the same thing last night.* This D is in need of a major overhaul next year.* Would the Vikings take Osi and Kiwi for Jared Allen?* We need more guys with not just talent, but motors and heart.</P>

They would only take that trade if they were in the mood to performe a rape.

We don't have linebackers as it is so we can't trade one for a DE when we already have pleanty of DEs

Manstache
12-12-2011, 05:20 PM

I was thinking the same thing last night.* This D is in need of a major overhaul next year.* Would the Vikings take Osi and Kiwi for Jared Allen?* We need more guys with not just talent, but motors and heart.</P>osi AND KIWI for jared allen? time for a breathalyser test bruh. smh. wtf???