PDA

View Full Version : Would you guys want

Rodgers12
08-17-2012, 10:15 PM
To play us in the postseason again. I know alot of my fellow fans dont want any part of the Giants in the playoffs anymore. What do you guys think? Would you want to play us in GB again or NY?

NYGiants1411
08-17-2012, 10:54 PM
To play us in the postseason again. I know alot of my fellow fans dont want any part of the Giants in the playoffs anymore. What do you guys think? Would you want to play us in GB again or NY?

To be honest, it doesn't matter to me. Don't really favor or disfavor playing anyone in the postseason, just want us to win the big one in the end.

This can turn into a respectful rivalry for years to come if we end up playing you guys in the postseason again, and it can become a real storyline if we beat you for a third time. But other than watching a cool rivalry develop, it doesn't really matter to me if we play you guys again or not.

jomo
08-17-2012, 11:33 PM
To play us in the postseason again. I know alot of my fellow fans dont want any part of the Giants in the playoffs anymore. What do you guys think? Would you want to play us in GB again or NY?No opinion, the post season is about us, not the team we might play.

Die-Hard
08-18-2012, 04:30 AM
Can we get through the pre-season first before we discuss the post-season, and who might play whom?

There is no rivalry. Let it go.

Flip Empty
08-18-2012, 04:33 AM
Is this Lambeau12 or someone completely different?

BlueSanta
08-18-2012, 05:32 AM
I think it has been a fun matchup to be honest. I would love for both teams to meet again. Although, I still think it will be very hard for that to happen. The NFC improved so much this offseason, and it wasnt bad last year. I seriously think all of the following teams aside from GB and Gmen are better teams this year than last: Bears, Lions, Skins, Cowboys, Eagles, Panthers, Falcons, 49ers, Saints and possibly even the Seahawks(not so much.)

This conference may be the strongest going into this season that I have ever seen it.I do not take making the playoffs for granted. Therefor, I have a hard time really caring, at this point, who we meet in the mythical land of the playoffs that we havent even begun to compete for yet.

At least you guys get the Vikings 2x a year.

giantyankee1976
08-18-2012, 07:18 AM
total indifference. no disrespect.

Gimaniac
08-18-2012, 07:50 AM
Love playing the Packers, they always lay down for us.

giantyankee1976
08-18-2012, 08:01 AM
Love playing the Packers, they always lay down for us.

LOL

yeah they always give us Wins.

On purpose. /sarcasm

jomo
08-18-2012, 08:58 AM
Can we get through the pre-season first before we discuss the post-season, and who might play whom?

There is no rivalry. Let it go.Bold capital letters and underlined: THERE IS NO RIVALRY

GameTime
08-18-2012, 09:31 AM
thats a fan thing. The players want to be in the post season no matter what other team happens to be on the menu.

I like GB......fun to watch the Giants win up in Lambeau.....

giantyankee1976
08-18-2012, 09:51 AM
LOL, cold-blooded.

Just remeber Vincent Thomas Lombardi was a Brooklynite first !

New York baby !

derekunion28
08-18-2012, 02:01 PM
anyteam that will give us wins ....lol

ShakeandBake
08-18-2012, 05:35 PM

How many ******ed threads are you going to make on the same subject?

btbrennan
08-18-2012, 06:33 PM
Let. It. Go.

08-18-2012, 10:50 PM
WHY? .......WHY are the leader of your defense...leader of your offense... and leader of your whole team ... still harping on last year's loss? Obviously they must have had a sit-down and concocted this plan....for some stupid reason they are setting themselves for more losing ....I would love to face these losers in the playoffs again ..but I have a feeling they aren't going to be there to face us.. Ha Ha !!

SweetZombieJesus
08-19-2012, 09:08 AM
The only team we haven't matched up well with over the last 5 years is the Saints (and I'd really like to get that monkey off our back anyway).

Fear nobody. An 18-0 juggernaut didn't scare them, why should anybody else?

B-Red22
08-19-2012, 09:27 AM

Would love to play you guys in the post season again, then Clay and the rest of the Pack could just "give us the win" again

Rodgers12
08-19-2012, 02:43 PM
You guys say we always lay down. There is no way if Rodgers was on his A game that day that you would have won. We played at our worst all season that day.

speedman
08-19-2012, 02:53 PM
You guys say we always lay down. There is no way if Rodgers was on his A game that day that you would have won. We played at our worst all season that day. Maybe our defense had something to do with Rodgers A game not being there.

Rodgers12
08-19-2012, 02:56 PM
Maybe our defense had something to do with Rodgers A game not being there.
8 drops has nothing to with your defense. It had to do with us not executing. Rodgers also overthrew a wide open Jennings that would have been a touchdown. We also turned the ball over 5 times. If we dont do any of that we might have won the game.

speedman
08-19-2012, 03:00 PM
And the refs gave you 2 touchdowns and you still lost by 17 points. Keep crying because Rodgers fumble must have been caused by the wind.

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-19-2012, 03:17 PM
You guys say we always lay down. There is no way if Rodgers was on his A game that day that you would have won. We played at our worst all season that day.Look here junior, step away from your parents computer and go outside and beat your head against a tree. There is no rivalry on the Giants end, I suppose you are trying to start one so when you are all grown up you can say "HEY, I started the rivalry and didnt even play football" You are really starting to make a nuisance out of yourself around here.

Rodgers12
08-19-2012, 03:18 PM
Im not trying to make a rivalry. Okay the refs helped us one one call. It all evens out. I still feel we were the better team.

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-19-2012, 03:23 PM
8 drops has everything to with your defense. It had to do with us not executing ourselves prior to gametime. Rodgers also overthrew a wide open Jennings cause he sucks. We also turned the ball over 5 times since we dont know how to properly secure a football while being manhandled. If we actually knew how to play football we might have won the game. I fixed your post Rodgers12:popcorn:

Rodgers12
08-19-2012, 03:25 PM
Just remember the last 8 super bowl champions havent won a playoff game the next year. That means playing the Giants this year means an automatic victory for us lol.

Die-Hard
08-19-2012, 03:46 PM
Just remember the last 8 super bowl champions havent won a playoff game the next year. That means playing the Giants this year means an automatic victory for us lol.

So the Packers are already in the playoffs? In August?

Impressive...

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-19-2012, 03:47 PM
So the Packers are already in the playoffs? In August?

Impressive...I was gonna make the same comment but grew tired of feeding the troll. LOL

Rodgers12
08-19-2012, 04:17 PM
Im just saying the Giants wont win a playoff game this year. They might make it but wont win a playoff game. That is my bold prediction.

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-19-2012, 04:22 PM
Im just saying the Giants wont win a playoff game this year. They might make it but wont win a playoff game. That is my bold prediction.Ok gonna feed the troll again........ I have a bold prediction for the Packers fans.......in Clubber Langs' voice from Rocky 3..."PAIN!"

Rodgers12
08-19-2012, 04:35 PM
Not by the Giants. You guys wont repeat this year.

Rudyy
08-19-2012, 04:39 PM
Im just saying the Giants wont win a playoff game this year. They might make it but wont win a playoff game. That is my bold prediction. Like you guys last season?

Rodgers12
08-19-2012, 04:45 PM
Happened to you guys in 2008, will happen again this year.

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-19-2012, 05:52 PM
Happened to you guys in 2008, will happen again this year.You started out as a good member on these boards, now you are just pushing your luck. You have no basis for the crap you are slinging around here. "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, JUST GO AWAY!"

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-19-2012, 05:55 PM
BTW, How is your Preseason going? You talk all this smack when your team just lost by 25 to the Browns??? You are a clown at best.

derekunion28
08-19-2012, 06:31 PM
dont feed the troll

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-19-2012, 06:48 PM
dont feed the trollIM trying not to, but it just keeps calling me back!

SweetZombieJesus
08-19-2012, 08:29 PM
Im just saying the Giants wont win a playoff game this year. They might make it but wont win a playoff game. That is my bold prediction.

What was your prediction last year?

BuffyBlueII
08-20-2012, 06:33 AM
Rodgers12 is a piece of trash troll. She still can't get over the fact that we manhandled her team with ease at Lambeau Field in postseason when we were healthy. She will continue to post all this drivel here because she gets attention for it. She is an amusing troll.

Sarcasman
08-20-2012, 11:12 AM
Im not trying to make a rivalry. Okay the refs helped us one one call. It all evens out. I still feel we were the better team.

As you should, that's your team. The fact is that while the Pack was largely dominant last year, they did not dominate the Giants in their regular season victory and they lost to the Jints in the playoffs. End of story.

The whole "we played our worst game ever!" BS is just another way of saying we got beat; it's a loser's lament..like complaining about officiating.

I think it would be great if a real rivalry was created between these two teams but the mediocrity model (oops, I mean parity) created by the league makes that highly unlikely.

TheAnalyst
08-20-2012, 12:42 PM
One team I want to play in the postseason is the Ravens. I still am looking for revenge for that 2000 collapse.

Rodgers12
08-20-2012, 11:40 PM
The better team lost. Green Bay will get back what is ours and that is the Lombardi Trophy!

Rudyy
08-20-2012, 11:42 PM
The better team lost. Green Bay will get back what is ours and that is the Lombardi Trophy! The better team WON

giantyankee1976
08-21-2012, 06:22 AM
The better team lost. Green Bay will get back what is ours and that is the Lombardi Trophy!

yawn

i used to like you...

SweetZombieJesus
08-21-2012, 07:59 AM
The better team WON

And it wasn't even remotely close.

TheAnalyst
08-21-2012, 09:40 AM

You sure you arent a Cowboys fan?

Anyway, if the better team lost, then why did they simply get destroyed? Packers got embarrassed in their own place again by the Giants. And the Referees were trying desperately to help the Packers out with 2 TDs, otherwise it is like 45-6. Packers were probably the easiest win the Giants had in the playoffs and it was just a warm up game for the 49ers, who would of destroyed the Packers as well.

eliland
08-21-2012, 11:41 AM

Thank you thank you thank you.. It is exactly that type of statement that will get us our 3rd trophy in 5 years. The lack of respect, from all around the league, is pushing the Giants toward another Championship.

Its hard to repeat... because you let down, you rest.. but the Giants fell that they have something to prove.. that everyone thinks winning twice in 4 years is a fluke, and for that reason, the rest of the league best look out.

Go Big Blue.

Dwinsballgames
08-21-2012, 03:53 PM
How many times must we have the same conversation with the same delusional cheese-head fans!!!??? Your team got beat, twice. It was last season. Forget about it and move on. It's the start of a whole new season. Anything can happen. Rogers 12, you live in wisconsin so you should have plenty of cheese to go with your whine. Just leave us out of it. We don't care about you or your team.

BuffyBlueII
08-21-2012, 04:48 PM
I think it is hilarious that Rodgers12 continually shows us how pathetic he is. What is even more funny is that he is not in the minority of Green Bay Packers fans, his veiw are those of the majority of that fanbase. Rodgers12 is just regurgitating tje nonsense that Green Bay Packers fans post all the time on their pathetic message board.

TheAnalyst
08-22-2012, 09:54 AM
Packers fans, along with their players, are obsessed with the Giants and still crying themselves to sleep after the beatdown in the divisional round. Its pretty obvious.

Giantz4Life
08-22-2012, 07:22 PM
I think that Rodgers12 = cruehead. He probably could not handle being a fan of an organization that has not won a SB after so many years, so after the Packers won it in 2010 he jumped ships to Green Bay. It would explain a lot....

Noobies will have no idea what I am talking about, but all my fellow GMB vets will know what I mean!

BuffyBlueII
08-22-2012, 07:23 PM
You see when NE Patriots were 18-0 and we met them in SuperBowl XLII, we smacked them in the mouth right off the start with the longest opening drive in SuperBowl history. Then we went after Tom Brady again and again and again. NE Patriots dug deep and made that a super competitive game. Afterward Tom Brady had congratulatory praise and made no excuses about it. There were no statements months later about how"the better team lost" or "NY Giants got lucky that were made oublic by any of the coaches or players on the team. They handles the loss like men and picked themselves up and moved forward. Heck, when they asked Tom Brady his opinion last year about Eli Mannings commenrs about being in the same league as him and Tom Brady just gave that goofey giggle and said "Eli Manning is a great QB look at all he has sone over there with NY Giants. Bill Bellichek and Tom Brady have often oraised Eli Manning and NY Giants and don't make excuses. They are real men.

We went in to Lambeau Field and smacked the snot out of the 15-1 Green Bay Packers. We manhandled them and the only reason the score wasn't 44-6 in our favor is because of the miserable officiating. A healthy NY Giants team did what most of us were confident they could do and that is to dominate Green Bay Packers with ease. It wasn' t just that the 15-1 Green Bay Packers just expected to win, they expectes us to lay down and let them win. They expected the referrees to give it to them and their miserable fan nase still expects everyone to kiss their candy asses. They didn't take rjeir loss with class. They didn't take their loss like winners. They made excuses and took their loss like the sore loser crybabies that that they are. Their players are still crying about it and making excuses, we are in their head that much. Their fans still cry and even cloaed down their message board for a brief period after the loss with the headline "we are foing to be closing down the board for a little while abd will be back when the smoke clears." They continue to ridicule and out down Eli Manning and they continue to throw out lame excuse after lame excuse in regard to the loss. They are handling it all like old washer women crybabies. They are lame and ridiculous and are a reflection of their crybaby sore loser team.

giantyankee1976
08-22-2012, 08:21 PM
I think that Rodgers12 = cruehead. He probably could not handle being a fan of an organization that has not won a SB after so many years, so after the Packers won it in 2010 he jumped ships to Green Bay. It would explain a lot....

Noobies will have no idea what I am talking about, but all my fellow GMB vets will know what I mean!

LOL Cruehead was an amazing work of idiocy without the slightest iota of genius

Rodgers12
08-23-2012, 12:14 AM
Giants got all the breaks against us. If we didnt turn the ball over 5 times you never know what could have happened. I guarantee the Giants wont repeat this year. Too many good teams in the NFC. The Giants arent very good when they are on top, they always choke. They only do well when their major underdogs but this year everyone will be out to beat them.

SweetZombieJesus
08-23-2012, 07:08 AM
Giants got all the breaks against us.

You mean like the blown 4th down spot against Ware? Or the phantom roughing the passer call against Osi?

The Giants arent very good when they are on top, they always choke.

What did the Packers do when they were on top? Choke.

They only do well when their major underdogs but this year everyone will be out to beat them.

The Packers only did well when they were 10-6 underdogs...

Considering how many similarities there are between the 2010 Packers and 2011 Giants you should really just quit now while you're behind.

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-23-2012, 12:06 PM
Giants got all the breaks against us. If we didnt turn the ball over 5 times you never know what could have happened. I guarantee the Giants wont repeat this year. Too many good teams in the NFC. The Giants arent very good when they are on top, they always choke. They only do well when their major underdogs but this year everyone will be out to beat them.Gee, its tough to predict that a team wont repeat, we have a 1 in 32 chance. But in your post above you also dont state that the Pack will go to the SB. Its about time you realized this.

JB456
08-23-2012, 12:26 PM
Giants got all the breaks against us. If we didnt turn the ball over 5 times you never know what could have happened. I guarantee the Giants wont repeat this year. Too many good teams in the NFC. The Giants arent very good when they are on top, they always choke. They only do well when their major underdogs but this year everyone will be out to beat them.

I think you are pretty respectful and I have respect for the Packers organization but come on. That playoff game was beat down city staring the packers. If you follow the Giants, you knew that Rodgers was going to be stripsacked by Osi and punished by our D-line. Also, that was one of the worst officiated games I have ever seen and I have seen many of them. Does anyone know if there was an investigation regarding the officiating that occured in this game? It honestly looked that the officials were paid off or were told to favor the Pack.

BuffyBlueII
08-23-2012, 01:18 PM
I think you are pretty respectful and I have respect for the Packers organization but come on. That playoff game was beat down city staring the packers. If you follow the Giants, you knew that Rodgers was going to be stripsacked by Osi and punished by our D-line. Also, that was one of the worst officiated games I have ever seen and I have seen many of them. Does anyone know if there was an investigation regarding the officiating that occured in this game? It honestly looked that the officials were paid off or were told to favor the Pack.You see, Rodgers12 will play at being nice while interjecting his insulting comments. Of course he will deny that he is being disrespectful but going to another teams message board that easily ousted you from the playoffs and stating "you got lucky we beat ourselves" and "the better team didn't win" as well as the rest of his vitriol is insulting and disrespectful.The regular season game as well as the playoff game against Green Bay Packers are among two of the worst officiated games I have ever seen.

appodictic
08-24-2012, 12:18 AM
The biggest crybaby is Clay Matthews. "If we would have played our best". News flash Clay you have 13.5 sacks in 2010 and then 6. sacks in 2011. You did not play your best all year. You got complacent watching Rogers throwing all those TD's and thought the Super Bowl was a lock. When we caught that hail mary it was so shameful im surprised you guys even game out of the tunnel after half time, because it was over before nicks hit the ground.

JB456
08-24-2012, 10:13 AM
You see, Rodgers12 will play at being nice while interjecting his insulting comments. Of course he will deny that he is being disrespectful but going to another teams message board that easily ousted you from the playoffs and stating "you got lucky we beat ourselves" and "the better team didn't win" as well as the rest of his vitriol is insulting and disrespectful.The regular season game as well as the playoff game against Green Bay Packers are among two of the worst officiated games I have ever seen.

I know he hasn't said some good things about the Giants but didn't he make a thread and stated that he didn't agree with what the Packers were saying in the media? Wasn't there an apology thread?

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-24-2012, 12:42 PM
Rodgers12=http://www.freesmileys.org/emoticons/emoticon-char-016.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/emoticons.php)

BuffyBlueII
08-24-2012, 12:55 PM
Rodgers12=http://www.freesmileys.org/emoticons/emoticon-char-016.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/emoticons.php)Awesome. That is exactly what Rodgers12 is.

Rodgers12
08-27-2012, 12:03 AM
The Packers will be out for revenge when they play the Giants this year. You guys will lose.

Sarcasman
08-27-2012, 02:36 PM
I'm sure the Packers are taking this far less personally than are you or any of your message boards whiners. From the Pack's standpoint I'd be surprised if they viewed the Giants as anything more than just another team they need to beat to get what they want and their game with the GIants this year as just one more regular season game...because really, that's all it is.

Fans conjure up these contrived rivalries, not the players or the teams.

RoanokeFan
08-27-2012, 03:14 PM

You are what your record says you are!

TheAnalyst
08-28-2012, 11:04 AM
The Packers will be out for revenge when they play the Giants this year. You guys will lose.

I thought they were out for revenge last year, since we ended Favre's career with a pick in the postseason in 2008?

Dwinsballgames
08-28-2012, 11:08 AM
I thought they were out for revenge last year, since we ended Favre's career with a pick in the postseason in 2008?

Now they're out for 'double secret revenge'!

Rodgers12
08-28-2012, 03:37 PM
Majority of the Packer fans hate the Giants due to losing to them in the playoffs. They all want to see you guys lose this year.

Sarcasman
08-28-2012, 05:23 PM
Majority of the Packer fans hate the Giants due to losing to them in the playoffs. They all want to see you guys lose this year.

Like I said, these rivalries exist mostly in the fans' heads, not the players'.

The players want to win because they are professionals and competitive. The fans want revenge because they are morons.

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-28-2012, 05:49 PM
Eli:"Your my biatch again!" Aaron: "But I thought that was Brady?

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Aaron+Rodgers+New+York+Giants+v+Green+Bay+3P-SyXqHmDAl.jpg

nygon3
08-29-2012, 01:37 AM

In Ny would be cool but every time we beat you at home we win the SB... So I'd love to see us beat you at home again for the 3rd time and end this Rodgers vs Eli talk... 2 rings vs 1 shouldn't the conversation be over already?

Flip Empty
08-29-2012, 11:03 AM
He came back, remember. Twice.

Rodgers12
08-29-2012, 01:30 PM
In Ny would be cool but every time we beat you at home we win the SB... So I'd love to see us beat you at home again for the 3rd time and end this Rodgers vs Eli talk... 2 rings vs 1 shouldn't the conversation be over already?
Hopefully you guys dont beat us again in the playoffs. That would hurt alot. I think we will be facing the Eagles or Panthers this year in the postseason if we make it. Those are my darkhorse teams.

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-29-2012, 01:48 PM
Hopefully you guys dont beat us again in the playoffs. That would hurt alot. I think we will be facing the Eagles or Panthers this year in the postseason if we make it. Those are my darkhorse teams.You can have the dark horse teams but we have The Black Unicorn. Top That!!!!http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLnmWaYsmpqaZximEebr-1j8KnH0d5GtxTzW-joDAKngH1e1QC

Rodgers12
08-29-2012, 01:50 PM
You can have the dark horse teams but we have The Black Unicorn. Top That!!!!http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLnmWaYsmpqaZximEebr-1j8KnH0d5GtxTzW-joDAKngH1e1QC
Bennett a wide receiver? Somebody drafted him in my league last night. They think he is supposed to be a stud or going to be.

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-29-2012, 02:00 PM
Bennett a wide receiver? Somebody drafted him in my league last night. They think he is supposed to be a stud or going to be.Bennett is a TE. And from what he has shown us, he just needed a new Team. Its kinda hard to get noticed when your playing behind Witten.

Rodgers12
08-29-2012, 02:02 PM
Bennett is a TE. And from what he has shown us, he just needed a new Team. Its kinda hard to get noticed when your playing behind Witten.
He was with Dallas? I never realized that. Ballard your Tight End is gone?

Moke
08-29-2012, 02:04 PM
He was with Dallas? I never realized that. Ballard your Tight End is gone?

Do you pay attention to the NFL?

Rodgers12
08-29-2012, 02:10 PM
Do you pay attention to the NFL?
Not too much this summer but have been catching up in the last couple weeks. I looked it up, he signed with New England.