PDA

View Full Version : Official Night Game Thread Giants - Jets

Joe Morrison
08-18-2012, 10:26 AM
Someone is slipping, I am sure it will get up, for now I like many others will be looking to see what Tebow gets a chance to do tonight, all GMEN for me but it's preseason and am up for a little entertainment.

Cool Papa B.
08-18-2012, 10:36 AM
Someone is slipping, I am sure it will get up, for now I like many others will be looking to see what Tebow gets a chance to do tonight, all GMEN for me but it's preseason and am up for a little entertainment.

Forget Tebow. I wanna see what the Jets Snoopy Bowl Championship rings look like LOL.

And I wanna see if they got bigger curtains to cover up the Giants Super Bowl murals LOL.

krygny
08-18-2012, 11:20 AM
Forget Tebow. I wanna see what the Jets Snoopy Bowl Championship rings look like LOL.

And I wanna see if they got bigger curtains to cover up the Giants Super Bowl murals LOL.
Exactly what I was thinking. They'll need a bigger rag this year.

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-18-2012, 12:01 PM
SOON the Jets will have to "Blackout" the entire stadium for their home games.:biggrin:

RoanokeFan
08-18-2012, 12:10 PM

The gameday thread usually posts about an hour ahead of game time. Today, because of other commitments, I'll start it around 4:15 and re-join about 6:45.

juice33s
08-18-2012, 01:35 PM
3rd WR is still very much up for grabs.....I want to see if Hixon can still create seperation after two ACL tears, if not it's Randles job to loose imo.

Also if Hixon doesn't have the same athleticism he used to, we'll need a guy to step up and claim the punt returning job. My money's on Hosely

ShakeandBake
08-18-2012, 02:34 PM
SOON the Jets will have to "Blackout" the entire stadium for their home games.:biggrin:

Woody is just going to have to buy some dummies to put in all of those seats he bought to look good for the cameras

GiantVibes
08-18-2012, 02:35 PM
Does anyone know if those of us who are watching on NFL Network will have to deal with Jets commentators? The Jags guys were almost unbearable...

Toadofsteel
08-18-2012, 03:14 PM
From what I've heard, the NYC CBS affiliate is picking this game up, is that true or no?

RoanokeFan
08-18-2012, 04:10 PM
From what I've heard, the NYC CBS affiliate is picking this game up, is that true or no?

I have DirecTV and it's on the CBS feed there

fansince69
08-18-2012, 04:18 PM
I have DirecTV and it's on the CBS feed there

that will depend on what feed you have....not all CBS feeds are nyc

GameTime
08-18-2012, 04:19 PM
Woody is just going to have to buy some dummies to put in all of those seats he bought to look good for the cameras
he's got them on the sidelines already...lol

miked1958
08-18-2012, 04:27 PM
Forget Tebow. I wanna see what the Jets Snoopy Bowl Championship rings look like LOL. And I wanna see if they got bigger curtains to cover up the Giants Super Bowl murals LOL.
From what I've heard, the NYC CBS affiliate is picking this game up, is that true or no?I am getting it Live on NFLn tonight!!

miked1958
08-18-2012, 04:30 PM
Forget Tebow. I wanna see what the Jets Snoopy Bowl Championship rings look like LOL. And I wanna see if they got bigger curtains to cover up the Giants Super Bowl murals LOL.
3rd WR is still very much up for grabs.....I want to see if Hixon can still create seperation after two ACL tears, if not it's Randles job to loose imo.Also if Hixon doesn't have the same athleticism he used to, we'll need a guy to step up and claim the punt returning job. My money's on HoselyYes Hosley looked great on his other two punt returns outside the muff. He had one for positive yardage and another beauty where he changed direction to make a pretty large gain

miked1958
08-18-2012, 04:31 PM
Does anyone know if those of us who are watching on NFL Network will have to deal with Jets commentators? The Jags guys were almost unbearable...Oh Lord I hope not... You're right those Jags guys were Tools

miked1958
08-18-2012, 04:35 PM
So I will continue where I left off last season and not Post in the GameDay Thread and also stop my Post count on 7s. Either was 77 or 777 on last post prior to signing off till after the game everytime!!Discuss the Game with you guys around 10p or so!!!

PS: notice the Post Count... Lol