PDA

View Full Version : I REALLY don't like DJ Ware.... Gilbride you baffle me sometimes.... sigh

NYG4lifeNYK
08-18-2012, 09:35 PM
RUN.....RUN......RUN.......RUN...........

WARE........WARE.......WARE.........WARE

What?

TheAnalyst
08-18-2012, 09:38 PM
Yeah, its DJ Ware's fault the oline gets pushed back every run play.

nhpgiantsfan
08-18-2012, 09:40 PM
Yes the run blocking sucks. But KG seems determined to keep trying.

dan1552
08-18-2012, 10:09 PM
Yah its like they were trying, to force an issue with ware. He dissapointed me today

BigBlue1971
08-18-2012, 11:01 PM
i think they are trying to see Wares durability! i believe he has to win the #2 slot from Wilson although Ware is #2 at this point.

he'll prolly get more work in the next two games as well.

NYG4lifeNYK
08-18-2012, 11:06 PM
I don't care if the Line is having their troubles you look at Wilson and you can clearly see TALENT... Ware is very very average.. he has no moves and no speed.

Not a fan of ware at all never have been

Moke
08-18-2012, 11:08 PM
I like Andre Brown more

mrg3
08-18-2012, 11:20 PM
Yeah one series he got stuffed twice, dropped a screen and missed a block causing a blocked punt. What a series.

RoanokeFan
08-18-2012, 11:21 PM

What?

You're just going to give the OLine a pass?

NYG4lifeNYK
08-18-2012, 11:24 PM
You're just going to give the OLine a pass?

Not at all but Ware is extraordinary average, if that makes sense lol

RoanokeFan
08-18-2012, 11:26 PM

Do you have to make a thread every day to remind us?

radar-ray
08-18-2012, 11:41 PM
O-line's run blocking sucks, and Ware is average. Also like Brown much better.

sharick88
08-18-2012, 11:44 PM
I never, ever did get the love affair that the coaching staff has for Ware. Personally, I would have preferred to see Wilson get some first team reps instead of seeing our first round draft pick out there in garbage time where he is playing with people that most likely will hardly play or won't make the team.

TheAnalyst
08-18-2012, 11:46 PM
This is exactly the issue on why we were dead last in te NFL last year rushing. The oline is horrible Baas sucks. He gets pushed back on every run play. Watch the tape.

sharick88
08-18-2012, 11:46 PM

Calling Ware average is being way too generous. He sux. Yeah, I said it.

CDN_G-FAN
08-18-2012, 11:49 PM
i think i win the pool.

2nd pre-season game before a Gilbride complaint thread.

sharick88
08-18-2012, 11:51 PM
i think i win the pool.

Speaking for myself, my issue isn't with KG. It is with DJ Ware. Dude is a bum.

appodictic
08-18-2012, 11:52 PM
Well i feel like we were runnning alot when our goal was to test out these wr's. I am so over these rb debates our oline stinks no one will every be good running behind it. We wont be last in the league this year but hopefully above the bottom quarter, That is all i am hoping for. Just hoping pascue and hynosky dong get drive killing holding penalties.

NorwoodBlue
08-19-2012, 12:05 AM

I truly believe the Hysnoski is a better runner than Ware. But if you think Gilbride is going to let a fullback run the ball, it ain't going to happen. Last Giants carry by a fullback was 2008 I believe. Hmmm, now that s one element that really makes our offense harder to defend. Ignore the fake to the fullback, go wherever the tailback is headed. It's the Gilbride way.

NYG4lifeNYK
08-19-2012, 12:08 AM

Lol sorry, I have to express my discomfort with Ware every season as long as he's on the roster.

i think i win the pool.

Not a complaint about Gilly but what the hell was he thinking..... seriously was just awful calls. 3 runs in a row with WARE lol.

+1

Toadofsteel
08-19-2012, 12:15 AM
I truly believe the Hysnoski is a better runner than Ware. But if you think Gilbride is going to let a fullback run the ball, it ain't going to happen. Last Giants carry by a fullback was 2008 I believe. Hmmm, now that s one element that really makes our offense harder to defend. Ignore the fake to the fullback, go wherever the tailback is headed. It's the Gilbride way.

At least Eli will throw to Hynoski if he's open, and we all know what Hynoski can do in the air...

giantsfan420
08-19-2012, 12:16 AM
i thought he looked sharp to begin. but that was on plays the OL and bennett made nice blocks.

to me, brown, scott and wilson all looked more impressive in terms of quickness, agility, speed, and power.

still i am not sleeping on ware. he has improved from last season, and who knows how he will look with a line that does a good job

appodictic
08-19-2012, 12:21 AM
I truly believe the Hysnoski is a better runner than Ware. But if you think Gilbride is going to let a fullback run the ball, it ain't going to happen. Last Giants carry by a fullback was 2008 I believe. Hmmm, now that s one element that really makes our offense harder to defend. Ignore the fake to the fullback, go wherever the tailback is headed. It's the Gilbride way. There was a FB draw tonight for a first down.

DragonSoul
08-19-2012, 01:02 AM
Never was a fan of ware, but obviously not rooting against him. Thought he did well when we had a line. Rather see other guys in there.

NYG4lifeNYK
08-19-2012, 01:06 AM
Never was a fan of ware, but obviously not rooting against him. Thought he did well when we had a line. Rather see other guys in there.

I think this is how most of us feel. I root for everyone no matter my feeling towards them but I'm not a fan of Ware.

DragonSoul
08-19-2012, 01:19 AM
I think this is how most of us feel. I root for everyone no matter my feeling towards them but I'm not a fan of Ware.about right

Giantz4Life
08-19-2012, 01:24 AM

This is exactly my feeling. I WANT him to succeed, but I feel like his talents as a RB are very limited. Sure, he might show a flash here and there, but nothing to write home about. Let's hope Wilson and/or Brown can make a push to become RB #2.

lawrenceS59
08-19-2012, 01:25 AM
The offensive lines run blocking is much worse that Danny Ware's running. If the defense is in your backfield as soon as you touch the ball it doesn't leave much room to do anything. Even the holes that open up get filled immediately by linebackers. Looks the exact same as it did last year.

BillTheGreek
08-19-2012, 01:29 AM
Ware should be playing Pop Waner, he was HORRIBLE Tonight, he could not run his way out of a paper bag ! If you can't go thru the middle, go around. He had Better improve or put someone else in, that can RUN !

Better choices :.......Hysnoski ..................Wilson.................Brown

You just have a few weeks left to fix that line.............. Bring some guys in from defence.........It's called 60 minutes.

Toadofsteel
08-19-2012, 03:23 AM
The offensive lines run blocking is much worse that Danny Ware's running. If the defense is in your backfield as soon as you touch the ball it doesn't leave much room to do anything. Even the holes that open up get filled immediately by linebackers. Looks the exact same as it did last year.

This. Emmitt Smith wouldn't be able to gain yards if the defense was already in the backfield before he even got the ball on every carry...

egyptian420
08-19-2012, 05:34 AM
I guess this isn't the most supportive place to say that I actually like what he's shown lately. When there's a running lane, he seems like he has good burst and quick cuts. I know we got Wilson and Scott and everyone wants to see what they can bring, including myself....but I have to be honest, he actually impressed me given what our O-line and the opposing defense gave him to work with.

BlueSanta
08-19-2012, 05:41 AM

Agreed.

Why not just use the old thread? Or perhaps state your opinion and let the conversation unfold. Why keep reposting it?

yoeddy
08-19-2012, 06:19 AM
I still believe Ware will have a great season as our #2 HB...

RichGiants81
08-19-2012, 07:33 AM

What?

You want Eli playing with a rookie rb picking up blitzes?