PDA

View Full Version : Giants won't hop a plane for another month.

krygny
08-19-2012, 08:55 AM
Last night's game might as well have been a home game. The last two pre-season games and the first two season games are at home. That's an unheard of stretch of time not to have to go on the road.

I'd like to see the Giants use this stretch to get their "minds right" about playing at home. It's time for the Super Bowl Champion New York Football Giants to make GIANTS STADIUM a place where teams dread to come.

We have a good habit of playing some of our best football on the road, win or lose. But we have a bad habit of playing some of our worst games at home. I didn't get that Seattle game out of my craw until we won the NFC title in SF.

It's our house. Let's play like it.

Giantslb66
08-19-2012, 10:59 AM
Amen brother!!!!!!!!!!!!

NYGiantsFan56
08-19-2012, 11:10 AM
Last night's game might as well have been a home game. The last two pre-season games and the first two season games are at home. That's an unheard of stretch of time not to have to go on the road.

I'd like to see the Giants use this stretch to get their "minds right" about playing at home. It's time for the Super Bowl Champion New York Football Giants to make GIANTS STADIUM a place where teams dread to come.

We have a good habit of playing some of our best football on the road, win or lose. But we have a bad habit of playing some of our worst games at home. I didn't get that Seattle game out of my craw until we won the NFC title in SF.

+1. They should be 2-0 when they hit the road. GIANTS STADIUM FOREVER. HOME OF 4X SUPER BOWL CHAMPION GIANTS.

BillTheGreek
08-19-2012, 05:00 PM

YOUR RIGHT !.............. IT'S OUR "HOUSE " ........AND WE SHOULD USE THE 12th MAN Croud Noise on Defense........To give us a little edge !