PDA

View Full Version : New here and like to introduce myself..

tru4blu88
08-19-2012, 10:16 AM
Hows it going everyone? I just wanted to take a minute introduce myself as I am a new forum member here. I have been a committed giants fan since the Kurt Warner days, and have followed up on the giants forum and website for additional up dates on the team, and coversation topics, so i finally got around registured.
Anyway, I thought the Giants played real well last night and showed much improvement from their first game againt the Jags. There are def somethings to clean up on of course, But its always good to give a good beatdown to the jets in the GIANTS STADIUM no matter what!

B-Red22
08-19-2012, 10:25 AM
Welcome to the boards, GO BIG BLUE!!!

BuffyBlueII
08-19-2012, 10:28 AM
Welcome to the boards fellow NY Giants Fan. Go Big Blue!

giantyankee1976
08-19-2012, 10:29 AM
Welcome to the Boards. Happy Posting and have thick-skin and a sense of humor.

Roswell777
08-19-2012, 10:31 AM
Welcome. You're going to like it here. A lot of knowledgable fans.

krygny
08-19-2012, 10:35 AM
Welcome aboard.

The Kurt Warner days? I didn't know that was an "era" in Giants history. :biggrin:

Just kidding. The Eli Manning days made me forget the Kurt Warner days. And thank goodness for that, huh?

tru4blu88
08-19-2012, 10:36 AM
Welcome to the Boards. Happy Posting and have thick-skin and a sense of humor.

Thanks I appreciate the welcomes, and yeah def. do it comes with the territory. A few of my good friends are cowgirl fans, jet fans, and pat fan.. Makes it that much more fun come sundays..

tru4blu88
08-19-2012, 10:40 AM
Welcome aboard.

The Kurt Warner days? I didn't know that was an "era" in Giants history. :biggrin:

Just kidding. The Eli Manning days made me forget the Kurt Warner days. And thank goodness for that, huh?

ehh, i wouldnt say it was an "era" eaither lol, but he did have his time with us, and even though hes still bitter over the whole eli situation i still like him as a player.. But would not trade him for the eli era any day!