PDA

View Full Version : No Pass Interference Call For Cruz?

NJBLUE
08-19-2012, 10:47 AM
He should have checked if his wallet was stolen after that play! Why no call on that one?

BlueReign
08-19-2012, 10:51 AM
My guess is that it's because the replacement officials suck. We often ***** about the regular refs, but after this piss poor performance by the replacements it really makes you realize how little the regulars actually miss.

RoanokeFan
08-19-2012, 10:53 AM
My guess is that it's because the replacement officials suck.

That or NJ legalized muggings

BillTheGreek
08-19-2012, 05:03 PM
Good thing it was not an Official Game.

ImElectric2
08-19-2012, 05:49 PM
I couldn't believe that. Apparently Kyle Wilson is learnig from Revis how to arm bar your way into making a play and not get called *cough* Brandon Marshall last year *cough*

middlecountrygiantsfan
08-19-2012, 06:47 PM
I just watched it again. Dude didnt even look back. He had both of Cruz's arms and was all over him like Oprah on a baked ham.

rebelfan1966
08-19-2012, 08:12 PM
It was a horrible no call...

UmenYiourAnIdiot
08-19-2012, 08:13 PM

I don't know how they missed something so blatant. We really need these zebras back in action ASAP!

Harooni
08-19-2012, 10:35 PM
because the ball stayed up long enough for the defender to get there, and he had his eyes on the ball the whole time, they let them play. should have been a bullet pass.

YATittle1962
08-19-2012, 10:42 PM
because the ball stayed up long enough for the defender to get there, and he had his eyes on the ball the whole time, they let them play. should have been a bullet pass.

makes no difference if he is looking at the ball or not when you are grabbing a mans hands and pushing them down......thats straight up PA

if he was going for the ball thats one thing......when you are swatting at the receivers hands thats another

that would have started a riot in a reg season game

Harooni
08-19-2012, 10:49 PM
makes no difference if he is looking at the ball or not when you are grabbing a mans hands and pushing them down......thats straight up PA

if he was going for the ball thats one thing......when you are swatting at the receivers hands thats another

that would have started a riot in a reg season game there is always a little hand swatting when jocking for the ball, bottom line Eli threw him a floater.

giantsfan420
08-19-2012, 10:57 PM
there is always a little hand swatting when jocking for the ball, bottom line Eli threw him a floater.
if thats how u feel abut the play and think thats the best description, it just makes u look clueless.

yea, it was a floater. but he actually intended to do that. why? bc the pressure was in his face before any one broke on their route. eli knew enough of the d coverage that cruz to the corner would be 1 v 1. and he threw a floater bc when he had to release the ball, cruz was nowhere near the area of where the pass was supposed to go according to practice.
i thought the play was actually impressive. eli kinda adlibbed that throw a lil, u could tell he had to rush it way earlier then he wanted to, and it still would have been a td had the defender didnt mug cruz or a PI should have been called

edit- i read ur post where u said eli should have bulleted it...nevermind this post it won't matter to you, ur clueless on this one

YATittle1962
08-20-2012, 12:02 AM
there is always a little hand swatting when jocking for the ball, bottom line Eli threw him a floater.

totally catchable ball if his hands weren't held down

Eli felt pressure and had to put it up

B-Red22
08-20-2012, 06:38 AM
because these replacement Zebras are terrible, I don't get too worked up about preseason games but even I jumped up off teh couch a little bit and screamed at that one.

Redeyejedi
08-20-2012, 09:56 AM
Ive noticed this in other games as well this preseason. Not sure if there is a loosening of the rule or these refs think this ios college football where more contact is allowed. No matter what level of FB it is that was PI though. He held his arms down

GCGiant
08-20-2012, 10:12 AM
Maybe they will get the bad calls out of the way during preseason when it doesn't count.

GameTime
08-20-2012, 10:41 AM
Maybe they will get the bad calls out of the way during preseason when it doesn't count.
how many bad calls to we all piss and moan about during the reg season with "real" refs. I see no dif with the group during preseason....