PDA

View Full Version : So when the NFL fines a player for a hit....

appodictic
08-19-2012, 12:15 PM
(kinda kidding around but kinda serious)
Shoudn't the player who got hit get the money? I am just saying, like the player who got hit is the one that has to make it through life with the lost brain cells from the concussion. The player is the one who has to rest more and miss more of their life.

If your car hits my car, i sue you and get the money.
In the NFLs version:
Your car hits my car, and the state gets the money.

Seems like a good deal for them, cause they can give it to a charity and look good or use it to buy paper clips or whater.

I bet Cruz can use tat money since hes the most underplayed player in the nfl at this point.

RoanokeFan
08-19-2012, 12:36 PM
(kinda kidding around but kinda serious)
Shoudn't the player who got hit get the money? I am just saying, like the player who got hit is the one that has to make it through life with the lost brain cells from the concussion. The player is the one who has to rest more and miss more of their life.

If your car hits my car, i sue you and get the money.
In the NFLs version:
Your car hits my car, and the state gets the money.

Seems like a good deal for them, cause they can give it to a charity and look good or use it to buy paper clips or whater.

I bet Cruz can use tat money since hes the most underplayed player in the nfl at this point.

I'm pretty sure the fine money goes to charity, a far better destination than a player's pocket

P_Simms_#11
08-19-2012, 01:15 PM
The money goes to charity, but IIRC not until after the season is over.