PDA

View Full Version : DBs are going to get a good test vs the Bears

Sundown
08-19-2012, 05:33 PM
Cutler and Marshall look to be back to their old form during the Broncos days. Prince i hope you're ready to cover Marshall or Hester. On a side note im not impressed by RG3 thus far, hes no Cam

juice33s
08-19-2012, 05:56 PM
The rookie Alshon jeffery has also looked solid this preseason. Between him and Marshall, the Bears might have the biggest most physical WR's in the NFL

giantsfan420
08-19-2012, 06:17 PM
besides Randle, I though Jeffery was an intriguing prospect and was interested in drafting him...he's kept his play weight down this far, and that was really the only knock i heard on him. he's actually pretty dam fast and explosive when his weight is down

RoanokeFan
08-19-2012, 06:18 PM
Cutler and Marshall look to be back to their old form during the Broncos days. Prince i hope you're ready to cover Marshall or Hester. On a side note im not impressed by RG3 thus far, hes no Cam

The better the opponents, the more they can learn.

Sundown
08-19-2012, 06:40 PM
The better the opponents, the more they can learn.

Thats what im hoping for cause the DBs had it easy vs the Jets

RoanokeFan
08-19-2012, 06:40 PM
Thats what im hoping for cause the DBs had it easy vs the Jets

Let's hope they continue to improve.

derekunion28
08-19-2012, 07:23 PM
gota play great players to learn ....

TheEnigma
08-19-2012, 07:30 PM
Prince will probably cover Alshon Jeffery. Don't be surprised if Prince gets abused a little against the taller and stronger WR but what I'm mainly looking for is Prince to not bite on any fakes, have proper positioning in the secondary (failed at this hardcore against the Jags), and to be active in the run game.