PDA

View Full Version : Steve Weatherford is............................

sharick88
08-20-2012, 11:31 AM
An idiot. In the Navy's Chief's mess there is a saying that whatever happens in the mess, stays in the mess. You never, ever bring out locker room secrets (no matter what they are) out to the media or any social networking website. We grilled Tiki Barber for doing similar things a few years back as in bringing locker room secrets out to the forefront. He does not get a pass in my eyes for this. The "send" or "post" button are deadly weapons because you can't take it back. He had to know that this stuff would get blown up, especially when there's hazing involved. In my eyes, he broke the code and should get dealt with accordingly. Agree or disagree with me, I really don't give a ****.

njg85m
08-20-2012, 11:38 AM
a great Punter.

Gimaniac
08-20-2012, 11:40 AM
an ex-Jet who they wish they had back.

sharick88
08-20-2012, 11:42 AM
I think he is a great punter. I never questioned his skills. I am just questioning his judgement.

Hakeeeem88
08-20-2012, 11:45 AM
He’s a really good punter which you appreciate more after watching Matt Dodge.

Sarcasman
08-20-2012, 11:46 AM
I think he is a great punter. I never questioned his skills. I am just questioning his judgement.

Agree.

What happens in the locker room stays in the locker room.

gumby74
08-20-2012, 12:11 PM
I agree. Any football player who leaks it is an idiot imo, let alone from a punter/kicker position. If Tuck did it, it might be marginally, just marginally better.

JimC
08-20-2012, 12:18 PM
a great Punter.

A highly misused word........

krygny
08-20-2012, 12:25 PM
Fortunately, nobody got hurt and the video didn't divulge anything you wouldn't expect to go on at training camp.

Hopefully, everybody learned a lesson and now has a proper perspective (i.e., the coach's) on these types of activities.

I call this learning a lesson the easy way. Learning a lesson the hard way is never good.

lamas
08-20-2012, 12:28 PM
I agree. Any football player who leaks it is an idiot imo, let alone from a punter/kicker position. If Tuck did it, it might be marginally, just marginally better.

Positionist!

BigBlue1971
08-20-2012, 12:33 PM
i agree that incident shouldve stayed in the locker room. Weatherford wasnt thinking clearly when he tweeted that vid out. he did apologize and i think he will be cautious in the future.

G-Men Surg.
08-20-2012, 12:34 PM
An idiot. In the Navy's Chief's mess there is a saying that whatever happens in the mess, stays in the mess. You never, ever bring out locker room secrets (no matter what they are) out to the media or any social networking website. We grilled Tiki Barber for doing similar things a few years back as in bringing locker room secrets out to the forefront. He does not get a pass in my eyes for this. The "send" or "post" button are deadly weapons because you can't take it back. He had to know that this stuff would get blown up, especially when there's hazing involved. In my eyes, he broke the code and should get dealt with accordingly. Agree or disagree with me, I really don't give a ****.

Now this is where if have a problem too . I personally don't have any beef against hazing rituals, they are practically part of the game but the thing that gets to me and doesn't go well with with me is putting this vid over the internet. That is very wrong doing in so many levels and of course somebody or someone has to take actions over this incident. That been said IMO the best way is to deal with it as fast as you can and go forward and not make a soap opera out of this episode.

gumby74
08-20-2012, 12:36 PM
Positionist!

Haha. Seriously though. You go to battle with most of your teammates but 2. Those 2 sit on the sidelines drinking gatorade while you sweat your butt off getting your body beat up.

bklyn1028
08-20-2012, 01:02 PM
Agree.

What happens in the locker room stays in the locker room.

You know what you're right, but Weatherford opened the door for it NOT to stay in the locker room.

jimsgints
08-20-2012, 01:12 PM
A big brain Fart.

Rely on Eli
08-20-2012, 01:24 PM
a Super Bowl Championship punter!

GameTime
08-20-2012, 01:33 PM
someone who made a mistake and hopefully he and others will learn from it...

RoanokeFan
08-20-2012, 01:35 PM

He's apologized, what more would you like him to do?

BParcells777
08-20-2012, 01:36 PM
My question if I were Coughlin would be......... Why??? What did he hope to accomplish by embarrassing the team?

GameTime
08-20-2012, 01:40 PM
My question if I were Coughlin would be......... Why??? What did he hope to accomplish by embarrassing the team?
didnt do it with the intent of embarassing the team. He made a mistake and use poor judgement

sanman12
08-20-2012, 01:49 PM
Coughlin should be annoyed. This team will not be a circus under him .... Come on Weatherford your better then that

giants8493
08-20-2012, 01:52 PM
Can we please bring back Matt Dodge!?

SweetZombieJesus
08-20-2012, 01:53 PM
I have enjoyed Weatherford's candid behind-the-scenes tweets and photos but I guess that's going to come to an end. It seems to be a bigger problem that this video was shared than this is what goes on behind the scenes in the first place.

nhpgiantsfan
08-20-2012, 01:54 PM
The fact that he wasn't smart enough to know that he shouldn't publish that video really makes him look like an idiot. I hope the team captains teach him a little lesson. He needs to sit before the Kangaroo Court.

Moke
08-20-2012, 01:54 PM
Can we please bring back Matt Dodge!?

I take that as a sign of sarcasm, right?

SweetZombieJesus
08-20-2012, 01:55 PM
didnt do it with the intent of embarassing the team. He made a mistake and use poor judgement

Exactly. For those who haven't been paying attention, he's been tweeting pictures from behind the scenes (locker room, equipment room, team bus) from the start.

giants8493
08-20-2012, 01:58 PM
I take that as a sign of sarcasm, right?Not at all. Im a huge Matt Dodge fan. I don't get all the Matt Dodge hate.

BlueReign
08-20-2012, 02:07 PM
Good intentioned. He's not being a "media-*****", he's just trying to involve the fans with the team.

nhpgiantsfan
08-20-2012, 02:13 PM
Exactly. For those who haven't been paying attention, he's been tweeting pictures from behind the scenes (locker room, equipment room, team bus) from the start.

Yes he has, but now it has caused a problem, even though it is a small problem. Obviously as fans we love seeing all of the behind the scenes stuff, but maybe he should put down the I-phone now, and stay focused.

Moke
08-20-2012, 02:15 PM
Not at all. Im a huge Matt Dodge fan. I don't get all the Matt Dodge hate.

No hate. Just Weatherford is a better punter by far.

RoanokeFan
08-20-2012, 02:23 PM

The answer is he didn't think that far ahead

nhpgiantsfan
08-20-2012, 02:23 PM
Not at all. Im a huge Matt Dodge fan. I don't get all the Matt Dodge hate.

Wow. Were you hybernating during the 2010 season. Punter was our most improved postition last year.

Giantz4Life
08-20-2012, 02:24 PM
I have enjoyed Weatherford's candid behind-the-scenes tweets and photos but I guess that's going to come to an end.

That is what I was thinking after this became such a controversial topic. I think he's a really funny dude, and I have actually had the opportunity to meet him at my local bar that he frequents because he lives around the corner (that guy can drink !). He just had a moment of weakness in that he could not resist the temptation to upload the video.

giants8493
08-20-2012, 02:25 PM
No hate. Just Weatherford is a better punter by far. Thats debatable. Matt dodge had the better punt avg during there preseason competition. And now that weathorford has this controversy around him, Matt dodge could be an option.

njg85m
08-20-2012, 02:39 PM
Wow. Were you hybernating during the 2010 season. Punter was our most improved postition last year.
Honestly, I would go as far to say that if we had Dodge and not Weatherford we would not have won the SB / even made the playoffs.

Now before everyone goes crazy mis-interpreting that, I'm not saying that Weatherford got us to the SB, I'm just saying that when we couldn't afford to have him screw up, he never did. Dodge on the other hand, just could not perform consistently under pressure.

njg85m
08-20-2012, 02:39 PM
A highly misused word........

After what he did for us last season, you disagree?

giants8493
08-20-2012, 02:53 PM
Honestly, I would go as far to say that if we had Dodge and not Weatherford we would not have won the SB / even made the playoffs.

Now before everyone goes crazy mis-interpreting that, I'm not saying that Weatherford got us to the SB, I'm just saying that when we couldn't afford to have him screw up, he never did. Dodge on the other hand, just could not perform consistently under pressure.Are you referring to the kick to desean jackson? Because no matter what happened on that kick the giants would not have won that game.

nhpgiantsfan
08-20-2012, 02:54 PM
Thats debatable. Matt dodge had the better punt avg during there preseason competition. And now that weathorford has this controversy around him, Matt dodge could be an option.

Not debatable at all. Dodge may have a stronger leg, but as we saw with Feagles, distance is not nearly as important as direction. Dodge was pitiful in 2010. To the point that you had to worry about him simply catching the snap. I won't even talk about the punt directly to DJax, because mistakes do happen, but the whole season was a disaster.

Punter should be a position that you just don't have to worry about. That's what we had last year and that's what we had with Feagles. 2010 was scary.

nhpgiantsfan
08-20-2012, 02:55 PM
Are you referring to the kick to desean jackson? Because no matter what happened on that kick the giants would not have won that game.

You can't say that. If he kicks the ball out of bounds, anything could've happened. It was a tie game.

giants8493
08-20-2012, 02:58 PM
You can't say that. If he kicks the ball out of bounds, anything could've happened. It was a tie game.I don't remember how many points they scored in the last 5 minutes of that game, but i believe it was more then 20 in five minutes. Yet, you the giants were going to stop them on THAT drive? unlikely.

Moke
08-20-2012, 02:59 PM
Are you referring to the kick to desean jackson? Because no matter what happened on that kick the giants would not have won that game.

You're right, our special teams in whole was stinky.

giants8493
08-20-2012, 03:01 PM
Not debatable at all. Dodge may have a stronger leg, but as we saw with Feagles, distance is not nearly as important as direction. Dodge was pitiful in 2010. To the point that you had to worry about him simply catching the snap. I won't even talk about the punt directly to DJax, because mistakes do happen, but the whole season was a disaster.

Punter should be a position that you just don't have to worry about. That's what we had last year and that's what we had with Feagles. 2010 was scary. He was also a rookie, and not given a second year as the starter. the preseason competition was very close but he showed major improvements. He was run out of town after his rookie year....

Bing Crosby
08-20-2012, 03:01 PM
I have enjoyed Weatherford's candid behind-the-scenes tweets and photos but I guess that's going to come to an end. It seems to be a bigger problem that this video was shared than this is what goes on behind the scenes in the first place.

That's the main thing. Coughlin has been on a football field almost as long as I've been live, I doubt he has any problem with some hazing. Bringing it out to the media needlessly I'm guessing is what really annoyed Top Cat, and is what he talked to the boy about. I imagine he told them enough of the social media stuff, it's football season and he doesn't want to deal with such stupid questions from the media.

thomsoad
08-20-2012, 03:05 PM
He was also a rookie, and not given a second year as the starter. the preseason competition was very close but he showed major improvements. He was run out of town after his rookie year....

I agree.
We give a pass to every other position cuz they were a rookie....why not a punter?
And he did look really good in the competition against Weatherford.
Im not saying dump Weatherford...i would just like to see Dodge pop up somewhere for at least another chance.

njg85m
08-20-2012, 03:06 PM

I'm actually referring to the entire season that was full of bone headed mistakes that Weatherford extremely rarely, if ever, makes.

giants8493
08-20-2012, 03:10 PM
I'm actually referring to the entire season that was full of bone headed mistakes that Weatherford extremely rarely, if ever, makes.You mean like, maybe, oh I don't know.... ROOKIE mistakes? Made by a ROOKIE?

lamas
08-20-2012, 03:13 PM
Haha. Seriously though. You go to battle with most of your teammates but 2. Those 2 sit on the sidelines drinking gatorade while you sweat your butt off getting your body beat up.

Obviously his teammates don't think Weatherford is some outsider who drinks Gatorade while they get their body beat up. If they did then he wouldn't have even been there to film it.

My only issue with Weatherford posting the video online was that it lacked context. Because of this, it made the viewer ask questions. Is Prince soft? Is JPP a bully? Do Prince's teammates not like him? etc. If there was context, then we would have instantly realized it was about including Prince in the team rather than excluding him.

I have no problem with the video. In fact, I love stuff like this. We fans don't get to see behind the scenes interactions very often and Weatherford was just trying to share that with us. It's unfortunate that because some sanctimonious fans blew it out of proportion, we won't be getting anything like this from Steve again.

Those of you yelling that he "broke the locker room code" or those of you who complain when any player talks to the media worry too much about how other people perceive this team (and how it reflects on you). Instead just realize that this is a GREAT franchise and a great time to be a Giants fan. Go Big Blue.

GiantWarfare
given a pass by me. Dude pulled an idiotic move but he's a good guy and a very good punter.

giants8493
I agree.
We give a pass to every other position cuz they were a rookie....why not a punter?
Im not saying dump Weatherford...i would just like to see Dodge pop up somewhere for at least another chance.
Its because he was the scapegoat of the season. No one remember that we gave up a huge lead to the eagles in the last five minutes of the game.... they remeber that kick.
I really do not get why he isn't brought in for competition in preseason. We used to do that with Tynes!

njg85m
08-20-2012, 03:17 PM
You mean like, maybe, oh I don't know.... ROOKIE mistakes? Made by a ROOKIE?
Correct.
And did we benefit from having Weatherford instead this season? Yes or No?

Toadofsteel
08-20-2012, 03:19 PM
He was also a rookie, and not given a second year as the starter. the preseason competition was very close but he showed major improvements. He was run out of town after his rookie year....

If someone could deliver some video of Dodge being dunked in a tub, that would make my freaking YEAR...

thomsoad
08-20-2012, 03:22 PM
Correct.
And did we benefit from having Weatherford instead this season? Yes or No?

Truth is its hard to say...Dodge was neck and neck with Weatherford all preseason. We all knew Weatherford was gonna get the nod. But Dodge didnt choke under all the pressure he was under either.

Fact is...EVERYBODY was just waiting for Dodge to muff a punt...and he never did. Say what you want...but he fought like a man and has no reason to hang his head down.

I was actually very impressed of how he performed with everyone hating on him and waiting for him to fail. He has nothing to be ashamed about

Gimaniac
08-20-2012, 03:27 PM
Good intentioned. He's not being a "media-*****", he's just trying to involve the fans with the team.

Exacatactly. Does anyone here wish the never saw it ?

nhpgiantsfan
08-20-2012, 03:33 PM
I agree.

You can't compare rookie punters to other drafter position players. Kickers and punters frequently change teams. When a team can upgrade at one of the spots, they usually do.

Daytona Giant
08-20-2012, 03:43 PM
As I suggested in another thread Get weatherspon and his camera together and dunk them in the ice pool and informe him he does it again he will sleep with the fishes. Stop enough to much physco babel from posters.Go play football

sharick88
08-20-2012, 06:15 PM
He's apologized, what more would you like him to do?

That's all he can do at this point. Doesn't take away the fact that it was a pretty dumb thing to do.

sharick88
08-20-2012, 06:17 PM
not at all. Im a huge matt dodge fan. I don't get all the matt dodge hate.

dooooooooood............

RoanokeFan
08-20-2012, 06:22 PM
That's all he can do at this point. Doesn't take away the fact that it was a pretty dumb thing to do.

I'm going to guess TC made that abundantly clear to Steve

SweetZombieJesus
08-21-2012, 10:21 AM

Now before everyone goes crazy mis-interpreting that, I'm not saying that Weatherford got us to the SB, I'm just saying that when we couldn't afford to have him screw up, he never did. Dodge on the other hand, just could not perform consistently under pressure.

all those coffin-corner kicks versus kicking directly to Desean Jackson...

Dodge was a major weak point all year and was at the center of the game that torpedoed the 2010 season. IMO he shouldn't have been tossed to the wolves and we should have picked up a veteran to guide him for a few years. I guess this is a spot where Reese is to blame, for not getting us a seasoned vet when Feagles hung it up.

This is made worse by the fact that we were coming off of (IMO h-o-f'er) Feagles so we weren't used to having a strength become a glaring weakness.

The only thing that upsets me about Dodge was that we tried to go with him in 2010 and then bailed on him after all the hard times had already been endured. Don't get me wrong, I really love Weatherford but I wouldn't mind seeing Dodge get picked up and get a 2nd chance somewhere.

SweetZombieJesus
08-21-2012, 10:24 AM
I don't remember how many points they scored in the last 5 minutes of that game, but i believe it was more then 20 in five minutes. Yet, you the giants were going to stop them on THAT drive? unlikely.

28 points in 7:30. The two killers were the onsides kick that people saw from their couches and Dodge not kicking out of bounds.

fansince69
08-21-2012, 10:53 AM

Dodge was a major weak point all year and was at the center of the game that torpedoed the 2010 season. IMO he shouldn't have been tossed to the wolves and we should have picked up a veteran to guide him for a few years. I guess this is a spot where Reese is to blame, for not getting us a seasoned vet when Feagles hung it up.

This is made worse by the fact that we were coming off of (IMO h-o-f'er) Feagles so we weren't used to having a strength become a glaring weakness.

The only thing that upsets me about Dodge was that we tried to go with him in 2010 and then bailed on him after all the hard times had already been endured. Don't get me wrong, I really love Weatherford but I wouldn't mind seeing Dodge get picked up and get a 2nd chance somewhere.

I said similar things many times during this debate last summer.......everyone thinks Feagles just popped into the NFL and experienced punter.....Dodge was a rookie and he was prone to rookie mistakes...it does not mean he didn't have talent...it just means he needed a place to learn and develop his talent.......problem with this board is everyone thinks that 1st year players are supposed to walk in and play like 10 year vets

Jernigan is facing the same thing now on this board

BlueMetal 40
08-21-2012, 11:00 AM
It was just a carry-over from when he occupied the Jets locker room. He must have momentarily forgotten what team he was on. Guess he wasn't wearing the Super Bowl ring when he was tweeting it on his phone!! :D

BlueMetal 40
08-21-2012, 11:07 AM
Truth is its hard to say...Dodge was neck and neck with Weatherford all preseason.

If I remember correctly, wasn't the eventual icing on the cake that Weatherford was a holder for Tynes, and Dodge did not (or was not able to) perform that extra duty?

BParcells777
08-21-2012, 11:40 AM
I think Weatherford got carried away with beating the heck out of the Jets.....that was his SB

Having said that, what he did was beyond stupid.............right up there with Favre sending txt pictures of his tool to a Jets cheerleader

We always seem to get these lunkhead Punters.......like Landetta who was selling his ticket allotment to scalpers......not to mention wiffing a punt completely against the Bears

eliland
08-21-2012, 11:43 AM
the # 1 reason we beat SF in the NFC Championship game when both teams were trading 3 and outs down the stretch...

He kept burying the 49'rs deep.

eliland
08-21-2012, 11:50 AM
Am I the only one who has no problem with this incident. Hazing is part of football. Hard Knocks shows worse every week.

Plus, many teams have clicks, or dont get along, because they hold it in.. JPP brought the issue up, they will deal with it, and move on.

MattMeyerBud
08-21-2012, 12:24 PM

i honestly don't think he ever thought there would be a reaction like that.

hindsight is 20/20

GMan-67
08-21-2012, 12:28 PM
in this case he is a doofus ... but his punting was off the charts for us down the stretch and into the playoffs ... somebody just has to remind him that what is totally normal and acceptable within the team structure will offend many outside the team

oh and don't forget him doing a good job on a low snap on the game winning FG vs. SF

08-21-2012, 12:32 PM
A darn fine punter. Added a video to the internet like thousands do daily. Anyone who is blowing this way out of proportion to what it is needs to Go to F to Sleep!

jomo
08-21-2012, 12:38 PM
The man!
This is all silliness.

njg85m
08-21-2012, 02:29 PM

Pretty much my sentiments.
I have no ill feelings for Dodge, he seems like a great kid and I have no doubt that he could improve greatly if he is given a second chance. He followed up a top 3 all time punter and was under tremendous pressure to perform. Unfortunately as a Giants fan, I'm glad we don't have him anymore and I am completely and fully happy Weatherford is our guy for what looks to be many years to come.

I don't think he's gonna get a second shot. That's one of those positions that only has one slot, and he would really have to impress somebody to fill it. Hope he does though.

Anyone know if he was even invited to work out for anybody this year?

TroyArcher
08-21-2012, 02:33 PM
If this is the worst thing he ever does he is a saint (not New Orleans) by NFL standards.

VA#80
08-21-2012, 02:36 PM
i agree I don't know what he was thinking they should throw him into the tub of ice what an idiot

Kase-1
08-21-2012, 03:09 PM
Steve Weatherford is last years unsung MVP

fansince69
08-21-2012, 04:31 PM
Pretty much my sentiments.
I have no ill feelings for Dodge, he seems like a great kid and I have no doubt that he could improve greatly if he is given a second chance. He followed up a top 3 all time punter and was under tremendous pressure to perform. Unfortunately as a Giants fan, I'm glad we don't have him anymore and I am completely and fully happy Weatherford is our guy for what looks to be many years to come.

I don't think he's gonna get a second shot. That's one of those positions that only has one slot, and he would really have to impress somebody to fill it. Hope he does though.

Anyone know if he was even invited to work out for anybody this year?

Looked it up this morning...he is listed as a free agent

RoanokeFan
08-21-2012, 04:40 PM
Steve Weatherford is OUR PUNTER. Isn't it time we just let this foolishness go? It's over and done with.

jomo
08-21-2012, 04:44 PM
i agree I don't know what he was thinking they should throw him into the tub of ice what an idiot This is exactly the kind of goofy stuff that all teams engage in at every level of sports. It is mostly a bonding experience borne out of competitveness and prankster nature of many athletes. It mostly brings teams together and occasionally get out of hand where someone is injured. This one didn't get out of hand but it got out of the locker where some were able to mis-characterize it.

This is a total non-story except that Weatherford (who I love) should have kept that in the family. The hub bub that has ensued is evidence enough that he did wrong to put that video out there.

Let;s move on.

BillTheGreek
08-21-2012, 05:17 PM
OK ........He made a Mistake, he knows he screwed up! & He apologized , I know he will never do it again , I like Steve a lot , He's a Great Punter........And you know what, I think this incident will make him an even better Punter !..........You say how ? Now he has to Play and try Harder, all over again, to prove, that he's still worthy, to his team mates & Fans,

sharick88
08-21-2012, 05:22 PM
I'm going to guess TC made that abundantly clear to Steve

Maybe his punishment is to give training on the misuse of social networking to the rest of the team. He owned up to it and obviously learned his lesson by now. It does upset me when I am hearing negative press about our giants on sports radio in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. We even stole thunder from the angels and dodgers these last couple of days.

plaxattack17
08-21-2012, 06:13 PM
a frikkin heroic punter. who gives a f88k about a tweet.

hungrrrry
08-21-2012, 07:49 PM

I think the craze over Weatherfords tweet is just ****ing stupid....if the media didn't make a story out of this everyone on this message board would be laughing it up and think it was just a jolly prank! Pathetic, lifeless activists have a problem with this ****! I don't care either way about what happened and think this thread sucks.

nhpgiantsfan
08-21-2012, 08:07 PM
Listen, I like Weatherford and am very glad they chose him over Dodge. But he is the reason for all this. Why is everyone pointing the finger at the media. Why is everyone surprised by the coverage. It's 2012, athletes can't fart without it being covered somewhere. Weatherford used poor judgement and I hope he really got his balls busted. He should have known better. He is the goat here. That being said, it's over now and I hope he has learned his lesson and has just as good a season as last year.

Let's go Giants. September 5th can't come quick enough.

sharick88
08-21-2012, 08:43 PM
I think the craze over Weatherfords tweet is just ****ing stupid....if the media didn't make a story out of this everyone on this message board would be laughing it up and think it was just a jolly prank! Pathetic, lifeless activists have a problem with this ****! I don't care either way about what happened and think this thread sucks.

Notice the last 6 words on my post, buddy. Anyways, I do agree that the media is making something out of nothing. If it never gets put out there, they have nothing to talk about. That's where the problem lies. We should not know anything about what goes on in that locker room.

bELIeve_in_Giants
08-21-2012, 08:57 PM
He hasn't tweeted anything since the apology. I wonder if he's grounded from twitter ;)

It's time to let this go all around. I think it's a good thing that Coughlin isn't going to allow dunks into the cold tub anymore. Keep pranks to the non-harmful varity only. Give Weatherford a break. He didn't think it through before he posted. Probably just trying to one up the one Webster posted of Randle.

He feels bad. It's time to move on.

Medisleman
08-21-2012, 09:12 PM
Twitter is one of the worst things to happen to pro athletes since steroids. Players who are smart (i.e. Eli Manning) stay off twitter. Twitter is great for the reporters and such, but bad for players.

OX1
08-21-2012, 09:35 PM
a frikkin heroic punter. who gives a f88k about a tweet.

Nothing else need be said. Big help in winning games last year, won't be any different this year.

OX1
08-21-2012, 09:43 PM
Twitter is one of the worst things to happen to the world. People who are smart (i.e. anyone with a brain) stay off twitter. Twitter is great for the bored housewifes and such, but bad for rest of us.

Fixed it for you...........

nycisgreat
08-22-2012, 09:37 AM
an ex-Jet who they wish they had back.

LMAO. I was thinking the same think. But in all seriousness. I agree. He should've keep the issue internally. No one is perfect, and we all make mistakes, and to call someone an idiot because of a mistake is uncalled for. At some point in our lives, we have made the same mistake whether you would like to admit it or not.