PDA

View Full Version : Rueben Randle tied up in cold tub

Redeyejedi
08-20-2012, 03:59 PM
http://c0014434.r32.cf1.rackcdn.com/x2_df7f0fc

Moke
08-20-2012, 04:00 PM
​omg what bullies, omg. Please, someone take this picture down.

Martyr
08-20-2012, 04:03 PM
lol at least he's a rookie

Buddy333
08-20-2012, 04:07 PM
The only problem I see with tis is that TC mentioned he talked to the team about social media and he doesn't wan these things happening. Why are they still posting pictures like this?Also, they still think of Prince as a rookie because he didn't play a full season. They said he has like 3 more games or something like that.

Tuckit91
08-20-2012, 04:08 PM
They need to stop taking pictures and videos of this stuff...So the media and fans cant make it in to something its not

GiantWarfare
08-20-2012, 04:11 PM
lol at Randle's face but why are these things still being posted on social media? They're just making the fire bigger...

Anyway I'm still chuckling at the people who think Prince was some poor lone victim of these types of hazings.

Bing Crosby
08-20-2012, 04:12 PM
They need to stop taking pictures and videos of this stuff...So the media and fans cant make it in to something its not

Exactly, anyone who has played sports knows these kind of things happened. They are suppose to stay in the club house though.

Moke
08-20-2012, 04:13 PM
Maybe they're still taking pictures because they notice how many people are *****ing about it :biggrin:

Tuckit91
08-20-2012, 04:14 PM
As long as no one gets hurt..we all know its all in good fun and If anyone has ever played sports know that this happens and it's a bonding experience

Toadofsteel
08-20-2012, 04:19 PM
So who leaked this one?

njg85m
08-20-2012, 04:22 PM
I miss the days when the extent of Giants social media controversy was Osi wishing Lady Mccoy a Happy Mothers day.

GiantWarfare
08-20-2012, 04:24 PM
So who leaked this one?

idk but whoever tied him up, i lost respect for

giantsfan420
08-20-2012, 04:28 PM
Exactly, anyone who has played sports knows these kind of things happened. They are suppose to stay in the club house though.
its funny. i have said that from the start of this whole media created hype. so funny how ppl like skip bayless and others discussing this like its an actual newsworthy topic

giantsfan420
08-20-2012, 04:29 PM
i actually believe this is gonna make the team even closer and build good relationships between the vets and young guys

gmen0820
08-20-2012, 04:31 PM
They need to work on building the bridge, because our players keep falling into the water. Maybe our 2012 slogan is year of the cold tub.

Rudyy
08-20-2012, 04:37 PM
​OMG sooooo many bullies on this team!

Moke
08-20-2012, 04:38 PM
​OMG sooooo many bullies on this team!
You're a bully too though because you're accepting this

nygfan90
08-20-2012, 04:43 PM
What if he were to drown??!! OMG

Rudyy
08-20-2012, 04:44 PM
You're a bully too though because you're accepting this I guess so! but did you see how JPP put him in a choke hold, then took his money??? SO MEAN.

derekunion28
08-20-2012, 04:45 PM
year of the COLD TUB LOL

Moke
08-20-2012, 04:46 PM
I guess so! but did you see how JPP put him in a choke hold, then took his money??? SO MEAN.
Did he really? Wow, what a scum. This must mean that Prince and Randle will be HORRIBLE players. Better trade them for Finnegan and Chad Johnson.

fansince69
08-20-2012, 04:47 PM
They need to work on building the bridge, because our players keep falling into the water. Maybe our 2012 slogan is year of the cold tub.

best line of the day

JimC
08-20-2012, 04:47 PM
Toooo funny

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-20-2012, 04:53 PM
i actually believe this is gonna make the team even closer and build good relationships between the vets and young guysI agree 100 %

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-20-2012, 04:55 PM
year of the COLD TUB LOLIt appears as if we are getting ready to meet the Packers again in GB. Now thats thinking ahead!!!!

Rudyy
08-20-2012, 04:55 PM
did he really? Wow, what a scum. This must mean that prince and randle will be horrible players. Better trade them for finnegan and chad johnson. I agree. Oh well, time to become a jets fan.

RoanokeFan
08-20-2012, 05:09 PM
The only problem I see with tis is that TC mentioned he talked to the team about social media and he doesn't wan these things happening. Why are they still posting pictures like this?Also, they still think of Prince as a rookie because he didn't play a full season. They said he has like 3 more games or something like that.

We don't necessarily know when the photo was first poster, do we?

fansince69
08-20-2012, 05:14 PM

He could have been emotionally messed up long before the Prince incident....damn hazings

Buddy333
08-20-2012, 05:24 PM
We don't necessarily know when the photo was first poster, do we?True, but with the way the Prince story broke out its hard to believe this picture would take so long to hit the media or this board.

titwio
08-20-2012, 05:26 PM
So who leaked this one?

Corey Webster

Toadofsteel
08-20-2012, 05:27 PM
its funny. i have said that from the start of this whole media created hype. so funny how ppl like skip bayless and others discussing this like its an actual newsworthy topic

This is the first foothold the media has had on the Giants in years... no surprise they're clinging to it for dear life.

titwio
08-20-2012, 05:33 PM
Corey Webster

I actually think he may have gone to Coughlin to get permission to do this to show that it's not bullying or malicious...This happens to all rookies.

plaxattack17
08-20-2012, 07:18 PM
this media storm about an ice tub is boring now. Prince is a tough dude,hes not bullied he's been initiated as one of the guys... too far? maybe-but this is football man up

TheAnalyst
08-20-2012, 07:26 PM
Listen guys, we all know it happens, like it or not, pictures or not. If you ever went to college, or played in sports at all, you know this stuff goes on. Its pretty funny in my opinion.

giantyankee1976
08-20-2012, 07:43 PM
someone needs to snatch up photo-taking devices and toss them in the ice tub

damn.

digital- snitching going on

PS

That **** looks mad cold LOL

Redeyejedi
08-20-2012, 07:49 PM
I actually think he may have gone to Coughlin to get permission to do this to show that it's not bullying or malicious...This happens to all rookies.

Im all for showing every Ice Tub picture they have now. Since dumb *** Weatherford had to show that video U may as well show that it happens 2 them all.

TheAnalyst
08-20-2012, 07:52 PM
If this is the worst the media has to say about the New York Football Giants, then I guess we are in great shape...

giantyankee1976
08-20-2012, 09:50 PM
http://c0014434.r32.cf1.rackcdn.com/x2_df7f0fc

"****'s cold son !"

manning to shockey
08-21-2012, 12:25 AM
"Stand up for yourself"

FlyingTruck
08-21-2012, 12:42 AM
i actually believe this is gonna make the team even closer and build good relationships between the vets and young guysTHIS. This is exactly how I feel about it as well.

jomo
08-21-2012, 12:44 AM
Maybe they're still taking pictures because they notice how many people are *****ing about it :biggrin:I had alot of time today to listen to the radio while driving round trip from Long Island to Philly.

The stuff I heard about the JPP/Prince caper was bizarre. First, Giants spokesman said that it was not a "hazing" incident. Then Prince said that coming to work each day is not a hostile environment. What the hell are they talking about??!!

The only thing I could think is that the front office is trying to scrub what happened for the eyes and ears of young kids because of the attention bullying has received lately. In other words, a kid sees JPP tossing the little guy Prince around and that gives him license to go beat on a second grader. I had to turn the radio off after a while because it was getting ridiculous.

Let's get back to football please.

G-Men Surg.
08-21-2012, 03:36 AM
lol at Randle's face but why are these things still being posted on social media? They're just making the fire bigger...

Anyway I'm still chuckling at the people who think Prince was some poor lone victim of these types of hazings.

I'm with you ! Prince has to man up move on and not make an ordeal out of this. About posting and making this public , here is where I have a problem.

ELI_Iz_God
08-21-2012, 03:43 AM

Since when did we start to care about what the Media thinks? the media doesn't think much/care about us so why should we think much of them?

greenca190
08-21-2012, 05:44 AM
remember when dez bryant refused to carry roy williams shoulder pads and got **** for it?

rainierjef
08-21-2012, 05:52 AM
Since when did we start to care about what the Media thinks? the media doesn't think much/care about us so why should we think much of them?

this man for real.
we didn't get any air time all off season cause we have been about business.
skip payless even said multiple time " who's that other team in ny again? are they still alive? they're boring." this was while he was salivating talking about tim tebow ( SO DIS...RESPECTFUL!!!) lol
now that there is some type of drama coming out of the giants camp we're headlines for two days straight? smfh
shows the value of sports news in the off season and the circus the media loves to portray in football camps, also sheds light to the teams that monopolize the off season news and why ( jets, eagles, cowboys )
get it?

MikeyMike01
08-21-2012, 05:57 AM
Why do the Giants have giant buckets of ice water laying around?

rcrane
08-21-2012, 06:48 AM
what is with this typing in red crap. whats the point on using sarcasm if it needs to be explained. anyone who cant pick up on sarcasm shouldnt need explaining too. i saw one post that said, "jpp should be cut" but in red lol. i mean come on, pathetic

giantyankee1976
08-21-2012, 07:28 AM
... smfh
shows the value of sports news in the off season and the circus the media loves to portray in football camps, also sheds light to the teams that monopolize the off season news and why ( jets, eagles, cowboys )
get it?

that also explains why the Jests get so much flipping coverage.

being out of market I am going nuts trying download NYG podcasts to listen too. almost all the ESPN-NY podcasts (Kay, Stephen A etc) are heavy with Jests stuff and practically no NYG stuff.

Makes me nuts. living in chicago and I could care less about the bears, sox, cubs, cowboys, eagles, jets etc.

fansince69
08-21-2012, 07:47 AM
that also explains why the Jests get so much flipping coverage.

being out of market I am going nuts trying download NYG podcasts to listen too. almost all the ESPN-NY podcasts (Kay, Stephen A etc) are heavy with Jests stuff and practically no NYG stuff.

Makes me nuts. living in chicago and I could care less about the bears, sox, cubs, cowboys, eagles, jets etc.

you know there is a way to get all giant and yankee games in another area but you have to be able to do certain things and .........no I am talking legal tv.....you have to have direct Tv......and have a friend or relative in the ny area that is willing to help you......all depends how bad you want it

Rat_bastich
08-21-2012, 07:59 AM
Wow, when other teams get the negative media hype we usually jump on the bandwagon, but when we get it we get upset. I agree it is trivial but the media needs something to sink their teeth in. Unlike other organizations though this will most likely be over in a week or so.

TheAnalyst
08-21-2012, 09:03 AM
Why havent they said one word about Rueben Randle being tied up in the ice tub yet? Isnt that worse? Shouldnt this be covered on ESPN and NFLnet like Price was?

fansince69
08-21-2012, 09:04 AM
Why havent they said one word about Rueben Randle being tied up in the ice tub yet? Isnt that worse? Shouldnt this be covered on ESPN and NFLnet like Price was?

NO...but it is being discussed heavily on the bdsm sites

Moke
08-21-2012, 10:17 AM
what is with this typing in red crap. whats the point on using sarcasm if it needs to be explained. anyone who cant pick up on sarcasm shouldnt need explaining too. i saw one post that said, "jpp should be cut" but in red lol. i mean come on, pathetic

Welcome to the boards. Enjoy your stay.

Let's post "cut JPP", people will take you seriously. Good day

B-Red22
08-21-2012, 10:59 AM

your a newbie, just roll with it and welcome to the boards

bigblue999
08-21-2012, 11:24 AM
I would consider this a bit more than the prince situation, but hey as long as there is no evil intent and the guys all understand at the end of the day it's all love, then just move on.

jomo
08-21-2012, 01:39 PM
what is with this typing in red crap. whats the point on using sarcasm if it needs to be explained. anyone who cant pick up on sarcasm shouldnt need explaining too. i saw one post that said, "jpp should be cut" but in red lol. i mean come on, patheticlol, you'd be surprised how many people here miss the sarcasm even when it's written in red ink!

eliland
08-21-2012, 01:42 PM
Maybe they are posting this to show that it wasnt an isolated incident with Prince.. that hazing is a part of the tradition, and of building a team.

Moke
08-21-2012, 02:09 PM
lol, you'd be surprised how many people here miss the sarcasm even when it's written in red ink!

Hey, maybe people are color blind. Come on now ayyy?We can't all be perfect like New England's 2007 season.

RoanokeFan
08-21-2012, 02:38 PM
I had alot of time today to listen to the radio while driving round trip from Long Island to Philly.

The stuff I heard about the JPP/Prince caper was bizarre. First, Giants spokesman said that it was not a "hazing" incident. Then Prince said that coming to work each day is not a hostile environment. What the hell are they talking about??!!

The only thing I could think is that the front office is trying to scrub what happened for the eyes and ears of young kids because of the attention bullying has received lately. In other words, a kid sees JPP tossing the little guy Prince around and that gives him license to go beat on a second grader. I had to turn the radio off after a while because it was getting ridiculous.

Let's get back to football please.

Could football be more meaningful, interesting, important than pranks? NAH! :D

gmenblue8890
08-21-2012, 02:51 PM
It Was Posted by Webster August 13th