PDA

View Full Version : Tracy, Ojomo or Marshall?

BigBluePoint
08-20-2012, 04:35 PM
Only one is going to make the team.

I've noticed Ojomo in both games. Fiery guy. Is he a flash in the pan against #2s and #3s?

Stats at Miami weren't bad.

Marshall? He flashed too Saturday night. Does he have a chance? Who has more upside...Ojomo or Marshall?

Then, there's Tracy. Always liked him. Made great plays the first preseason game. Now hurt. How bad? Much smaller than the other two guys.

Who do you favor? Who will be the last DE standing?

ryan12
08-20-2012, 04:56 PM
ojomo imo.. tracy looked good against jags but got hurt AGAIN

Buddy333
08-20-2012, 05:08 PM
Ojomo looked really good. Maybe they give him a chance against the 1's?

miked1958
08-20-2012, 05:15 PM
I'd like them to somehow try to hod onto all3

RoanokeFan
08-20-2012, 05:49 PM
I thought Tracy was the second coming until I saw Ojomo. Marshall has been great as well. I'm not sure how they could keep them all unless one of the can slide ove to tackle to keep Tuck out of harm's way. But Reese has said "you can't have too many pass rushers so what if they converted of of them to Kiwanuka II?

That makes me fickle, no? :confused:

TheAnalyst
08-20-2012, 06:31 PM
Id go Tracy if he is healthy for sure. The other 2 we can hide on the PS im pretty sure.

TheAnalyst
08-20-2012, 06:32 PM
I thought Tracy was the second coming until I saw Ojomo. Marshall has been great as well. I'm not sure how they could keep them all unless one of the can slide ove to tackle to keep Tuck out of harm's way. But Reese has said "you can't have too many pass rushers so what if they converted of of them to Kiwanuka II?

That makes me fickle, no? :confused:

Tracy played LB the last couple of years here and was not good. He is finally back at his natural position and looking solid. He is a DE. He needs his hand in the dirt and sniffing out the ball.

nygmen90
08-20-2012, 06:33 PM
ojomo i think because tracy is hurt again

GameTime
08-20-2012, 06:34 PM
who can help out on STs....??

RoanokeFan
08-20-2012, 06:40 PM
who can help out on STs....??

I would think Ojomo and Tracy for sure

RoanokeFan
08-20-2012, 06:42 PM
Id go Tracy if he is healthy for sure. The other 2 we can hide on the PS im pretty sure.

I can't see Ojomo making it to the practice squad

TheAnalyst
08-20-2012, 06:59 PM

Maybe...

Ojomo would fit the team better, name wise... Kiwanuka, Umenyiora, Amukamara, Ojomo...

GiantVibes
08-20-2012, 07:18 PM

I don't see Tracy making it there either. Too much talent is a great problem to have.

RoanokeFan
08-20-2012, 07:24 PM
I don't see Tracy making it there either. Too much talent is a great problem to have.

Indeed it is

nycsportzfan
08-20-2012, 07:28 PM
Only one is going to make the team.

I've noticed Ojomo in both games. Fiery guy. Is he a flash in the pan against #2s and #3s?

Stats at Miami weren't bad.

Marshall? He flashed too Saturday night. Does he have a chance? Who has more upside...Ojomo or Marshall?
alwa
Then, there's Tracy. Always liked him. Made great plays the first preseason game. Now hurt. How bad? Much smaller than the other two guys.

Who do you favor? Who will be the last DE standing? I want tracy because i think he has most upside and always plays to the whistle and has a great build and was a monster in college.. Also, i think theres more versatility because i think he can be put at SLB as well as DE, and the others are just DE's..

RoanokeFan
08-20-2012, 08:21 PM
I want tracy because i think he has most upside and always plays to the whistle and has a great build and was a monster in college.. Also, i think theres more versatility because i think he can be put at SLB as well as DE, and the others are just DE's..

They tried Tracy at LB and it didn't work out. Competition with Ojomo is a good thing.

Evo'Ed
08-20-2012, 09:09 PM
I would love to keep all 3, but I can't believe nobody has said Marshall just for the #70 Leonard Marshall link...LOL.

Ojomo has the most upside IMO; the kid looks like he has some nice athletic ability.

ryan12
08-21-2012, 08:32 AM
loving ojomo motor hope he stays

BigBlue1971
08-21-2012, 08:40 AM
ive always liked Tracy but there was never any room on the active roster for him. he needs to show his talents on the field.

Ojomo with his play on Saturday bears watching this season. he could be the one taking Toffefsons place.

Marshall is behind both Ojomo and Tracy....so Marshall is let go; Tracy to the ps again if he can go there and Ojomo makes the final 53.

thomsoad
08-21-2012, 09:31 AM
Tracy is probably first simply due to his experience with the system. But Ojomo has gotta be right behind him with Marshall not too far behind Ojomo. Truth is all 3 of these guys are neck and neck.

I know this...none of these guys will be around for our practice squad if we cut any one of them....so far they look too good.