PDA

View Full Version : Bellicheat resting ALL of his starters and the golden boy... what a joke

NYG4lifeNYK
08-20-2012, 08:08 PM
Can't stand the Pats......

Was really looking forward to seeing how the Eagles look......

giantsfan420
08-20-2012, 08:11 PM
u know the eagles are gonna let this fill their head and ego. i really hope NE still messes their first string up...

I listened to vick in his interview, and my god what a pompous, self entitled, jagoff...talking like there is zero chance they wont win the sb if they play their game and that teams wont lay down to em and just that whole "we're SB champions already" bs...

Flip Empty
08-20-2012, 08:11 PM
Why is it a joke? It's a pre-season game.

derekunion28
08-20-2012, 08:13 PM
vick has mental probs...so unreALISTIC

Flip Empty
08-20-2012, 08:16 PM
u know the eagles are gonna let this fill their head and ego. i really hope NE still messes their first string up...

I listened to vick in his interview, and my god what a pompous, self entitled, jagoff...talking like there is zero chance they wont win the sb if they play their game and that teams wont lay down to em and just that whole "we're SB champions already" bs...
Yeah he's a twat.

As long as Vick is starting, I just don't see the Eagles as a threat to win it all.

NYG4lifeNYK
08-20-2012, 08:24 PM
Why is it a joke? It's a pre-season game.

Maybe because they're the only team doing this and the players he's resting aren't injured.

TheEnigma
08-20-2012, 08:28 PM
It's annoying from a viewer's standpoint but a pretty good idea from a coaching standpoint. No reason to risk a top 5 player when your O-line is looking like crap. Plus, Mallet needs the playing time a lot more.

ShakeandBake
08-20-2012, 08:31 PM
Down goes VIck

Redeyejedi
08-20-2012, 08:36 PM
Michael VIck is so soft LMAO. He got hurt in both preseason games

TheEnigma
08-20-2012, 08:36 PM
I can't wait to play the Eagles at this rate.

Redeyejedi
08-20-2012, 08:40 PM
On the Pats I dont blame them. the only way they dont win the AFC East is if they have injuries. I think the Bills could maybe win 10 games if everything broke there way but probably more like 8-8 Jets are max a .500 team

giantsfan420
08-20-2012, 08:42 PM
what happened with vick???

giantsfan420
08-20-2012, 08:43 PM
AAAH HAHAHAHA the eagles cant score on the pats in preseason? vick is out? it only will get worse,karms a *****. all that dynasty, guarenteed sb is gonna come back to bite them

ShakeandBake
08-20-2012, 08:44 PM
what happened with vick???

He took a shot in the ribs in the first series and is out for the rest of the game

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-20-2012, 08:45 PM
Why is it a joke? It's a pre-season game.Really? That is a question you really need answered.We have played our starters on avg this pre-season for atleast a QTR. and a 1/2 to see what we have. Obviously BB doesnt even need to see his starters as he already knows they cant finish if its against our G-Men. Moving on, Neither team looks that good at all

derekunion28
08-20-2012, 08:47 PM
vicks rib sandwitch

NYG4lifeNYK
08-20-2012, 08:51 PM
LMFAO getting shredded by the Pats reserves........

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-20-2012, 08:53 PM
LMFAO getting shredded by the Pats reserves........Let's not get too ****y. We have zero Run blocking O-line.

njsean
08-20-2012, 09:01 PM
Will Allen just dropped a sure pick. Was that our Will Allen?..If so, I thought it looked familiar

joemorrisforprez
08-20-2012, 09:01 PM
He took a shot in the ribs in the first series and is out for the rest of the game

And that's why Brady isn't playing.

giantsfan420
08-20-2012, 09:05 PM
its funny tho. philly announced they are the next sb champs and r a dynasty LMFAO. here they are, losing to a team playing its backups, that we beat when they played their starters (and one of the best qbs of all time)....tell me again how philly is this monster of a team? vick gets hurt every other week, their defense literally cant stop a thing. they all have this self entitled belief they are the greatest thing ever...i am loving seeing reid yell at cullen jenkins on the sideline, yell at washburn, i am loving every second that reality hits them square in the face

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-20-2012, 09:08 PM
its funny tho. philly announced they are the next sb champs and r a dynasty LMFAO. here they are, losing to a team playing its backups, that we beat when they played their starters (and one of the best qbs of all time)....tell me again how philly is this monster of a team? vick gets hurt every other week, their defense literally cant stop a thing. they all have this self entitled belief they are the greatest thing ever...i am loving seeing reid yell at cullen jenkins on the sideline, yell at washburn, i am loving every second that reality hits them square in the faceDont forget that Andy just lost his son, I would yell at a wall if it would help if I just lost one of my boys'.

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-20-2012, 09:10 PM
iggles ball wow

Morehead State
08-20-2012, 09:14 PM

Your "Golden Boy" is one great and tough football player.

giantsfan420
08-20-2012, 09:15 PM
whose his golden boy

Cool Papa B.
08-20-2012, 09:15 PM
I can't blame Belichik. Starting with tonight's game they will be playing 3 games in about 10 days. With that schedule you can't risk losing some of your key players. I feel sorry for the season ticket holders and people who bought tickets for this game months ago expecting to see a quarter+ of Brady and Co.

But then again with the Creme puff schedule they have this year they could probably win 12 games without even starting their regulars.

giantsfan420
08-20-2012, 09:16 PM
i dont think i coud enjoy anything more thhan watching our 2nd unit beat phillys first unit...well aside from winning sb's. but that would be a close 2nd

giantsfan420
08-20-2012, 09:18 PM
could vick have hurt his spleen too? that was identical to wittens shot only vick took a much harder hit

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-20-2012, 09:21 PM
could vick have hurt his spleen too? that was identical to wittens shot only vick took a much harder hitThat shot to Vick doesnt even compare to the shot Witten took!!!

giantsfan420
08-20-2012, 09:23 PM
That shot to Vick doesnt even compare to the shot Witten took!!!
what? your kidding right? witten didnt even take a big shot, it was just in the worst possible spot bc the spleen is so vulnerable and unprotected. both hits look similar and vick was clutching right at the spleen area...but if u disagree with the witten comment cool i respect ur opinion i dont care to debate it

Toadofsteel
08-20-2012, 09:27 PM
Someone please tell me Michael ***** is out for the season...

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-20-2012, 09:34 PM
what? your kidding right? witten didnt even take a big shot, it was just in the worst possible spot bc the spleen is so vulnerable and unprotected. both hits look similar and vick was clutching right at the spleen area...but if u disagree with the witten comment cool i respect ur opinion i dont care to debate itNot really debating with ya, however Witten was in major forward progress when he was hit. It was an actual collision. It could be the same injury but I really dont think so. GTG 420.

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-20-2012, 09:35 PM
Someone please tell me Michael ***** is out for the season...He is out for the season........Happy? LMAO. No way Bud.

giantsfan420
08-20-2012, 09:36 PM
Not really debating with ya, however Witten was in major forward progress when he was hit. It was an actual collision. It could be the same injury but I really dont think so. GTG 420.
huh? witten was running laterally, reached behind him to make the catch, and got hit by mcclain, almost exactly how vick got hit. but talk to ya later buddy

giantsfan420
08-20-2012, 09:38 PM
xrays negative for vick

TheAnalyst
08-20-2012, 10:00 PM
This is why the Eagles need to bail on Vick. He can't stay healthy. And the backup isn't good enough to win a championship.

Vick is probably done for the preseason. They play the Browns next and then play them week 1 so they won't show anything. Then the 4th preseason game is backups.

miked1958
08-20-2012, 10:17 PM
Nick foles looks good for the eagles. Three scoring drives and up 21-14.

miked1958
08-20-2012, 10:20 PM
You guys here about Dallas? Dez tweaked his knee and prob won't play again this Pre season. Nothing serious but enough to keep him out rest of way. Miles Austin also won't play rest of Pre season. Whitten has no time table as far as his return. 3 other WRs on their roster were also hurt in practic. Wow! Bout time another team felt the pain of preseason

giantsfan420
08-20-2012, 10:33 PM
You guys here about Dallas? Dez tweaked his knee and prob won't play again this Pre season. Nothing serious but enough to keep him out rest of way. Miles Austin also won't play rest of Pre season. Whitten has no time table as far as his return. 3 other WRs on their roster were also hurt in practic. Wow! Bout time another team felt the pain of preseason
id bet money witten misses more than a month. prob 2 and 3 is possible.

i also bet either austin or bryant wont make week 1. witten is def not playing week 1. we should have an advantage and hopefully really embarass them

Diamondring
08-20-2012, 11:25 PM
They might be looking at their second and third stringers then when it gets close to cuts, they can get who they want then play the last game with the regulars. The Pats may also be looking at to play the Giants in preseason.

Flip Empty
08-20-2012, 11:29 PM
Really? That is a question you really need answered.We have played our starters on avg this pre-season for atleast a QTR. and a 1/2 to see what we have.
And suffered injuries.

You don't have to play your starters in a meaningless game so why risk them? Especially against a team with such a good defensive line.

The Pats know what they have.

BuffyBlueII
08-20-2012, 11:33 PM
You folks do realize this is a pre season game, right?

If Coach Bellichek wants to not play his starters then I am sure he has a nice reason for it.

I would think that at the very least, posters on this board at this point would give Tom Brady his due. The guy is not avoiding anything, he is one tough SOB and one of the greatest QBs to ever play the game. Tom Brady is not ducking or avoiding anything

redbeardxxv
08-20-2012, 11:34 PM

Part of the reason he's doing it, is because they play 3 games in a 10 day span.... He doesn't want to overwork them before the season even starts, or risk injuries. I have no problem with it.

ELI_Iz_God
08-20-2012, 11:39 PM
The Eagles looked bad tonight...they faced backups or worse the entire game. when they had their starters in they we're "Losing" Even when they took the lead it was only a one score lead..didn't get to 2 scores until late...again..against backups or worse. I look forward to our 2 games against philly this year to be easy wins.

giantsfan420
08-20-2012, 11:53 PM
yeah. i honestly havent understood what the fuss was about...well outside their massive egos...they were a young talented team like 4 yrs ago with all this promise...and its been the same story over and over, with the same result, philly not even close to getting it done. they have a speed/finesse offense...i love our d vs their o.

now we need our OL to improve bc if we can give eli time vs that backfield, he can light them up...

Diamondring
08-20-2012, 11:58 PM
The Eagles looked bad tonight...they faced backups or worse the entire game. when they had their starters in they we're "Losing" Even when they took the lead it was only a one score lead..didn't get to 2 scores until late...again..against backups or worse. I look forward to our 2 games against philly this year to be easy wins.I think that teams don't over do it in preseason so the coach can tell them take it easy.

Diamondring
08-20-2012, 11:59 PM
You folks do realize this is a pre season game, right?

If Coach Bellichek wants to not play his starters then I am sure he has a nice reason for it.

I would think that at the very least, posters on this board at this point would give Tom Brady his due. The guy is not avoiding anything, he is one tough SOB and one of the greatest QBs to ever play the game. Tom Brady is not ducking or avoiding anythingI agree with you and he maybe told his coach he wanted to have some plays and the coach refuse.

BlueSanta
08-21-2012, 12:25 AM
This is nothing new tho. He does this every year.