PDA

View Full Version : BANSAW

GiantSinceBirth78
07-19-2008, 11:45 PM
THIS GUY IS CALLING ME A LOSER.</P>

lETS SEE HOME ON SATURDAY NIGHT CORRECTING MY ENGLISH.</P>

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW I AM A DIEHARD FOOTBALL FAN CHECKING MY CELLPHONE FOR GIANTS UPDATES, AND I DECIDED TO POST WHILE DRIVING TO THE CLUB IN PHILLY, AND THIS GUY IS CALLING ME A LOSER- </P>

BANSAW 5,000 POSTS HOME ON SATURDAY NIGHT.</P>

WELL THIS IS MY LAST POST TILL I WAKE UP AROUND NOON AND LOOK FOR UPDATES, WOW WHAT A LOSER, THAT REALLY CAUGHT MY NERVE, A CANADIAN TOO, DOUBLE LOSER, DONT GET TO FAT.</P>

taylormadeblue56
07-19-2008, 11:46 PM
THIS GUY IS CALLING ME A LOSER.</P>

lETS SEE HOME ON SATURDAY NIGHT CORRECTING MY ENGLISH.</P>

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW I AM A DIEHARD FOOTBALL FAN CHECKING MY CELLPHONE FOR GIANTS UPDATES, AND I DECIDED TO POST WHILE DRIVING TO THE CLUB IN PHILLY, AND THIS GUY IS CALLING ME A LOSER- </P>

BANSAW 5,000 POSTS HOME ON SATURDAY NIGHT.</P>

WELL THIS IS MY LAST POST TILL I WAKE UP AROUND NOON AND LOOK FOR UPDATES, WOW WHAT A LOSER, THAT REALLY CAUGHT MY NERVE, A CANADIAN TOO, DOUBLE LOSER, DONT GET TO FAT.</P>

</P>

Turn off the caps and stop spaming </P>

are you Italian and 5' 4 clubbing in Philly? </P>

Moderator_J
07-19-2008, 11:52 PM
Last thing you want to do on this forum is call someone out with a new thread. Take your problem up with the person in question via PM or email. The rest of the board doesn't care to see it. You'll be banned if it happens again</P>

Also....you're posting while driving? How considerate of you to worry about this board instead of the other people driving around you. I should ban you just for that</P>