PDA

View Full Version : GET HIM ON THE PHONE!!

oscarmeyer13
12-12-2011, 01:04 PM
Why have we not called Lofa Tatupu yet! We need LB help. Is he that hurt? Ok...in all seriousness, do you see the Giants making any changes?

MikeIsaGiant
12-12-2011, 01:31 PM
No, but we need something. This defense is definitely the worst defense i've seen this year, jesus.

BlueJayC
12-12-2011, 01:37 PM
Why have we not called Lofa Tatupu yet! We need LB help. Is he that hurt? Ok...in all seriousness, do you see the Giants making any changes?
</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>Listen Lofa.....I appreciate you signing on to the Giants message boards and registering an account but there's a more professional way to go about getting a contract.....</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#000000>All kidding aside I don't think there is anyone one who could come in at this point of the season (outside of Chase) and contribute being unfamiliar with the system, personnel, etc.</FONT></P>

Issue should have been addressed many many many weeks/months ago.......however at this point it's the Matt Dodge syndrome........they'll live and die with what they got.......</P>

NYSPORTS
12-12-2011, 01:42 PM

Why do you think he is still unsigned by everybody?